Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. (47205 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is the worst country ever in the history of countries. Imagine coming to write a cbt test in a government civil service complex and nepa light keeps going off, with no back up generator. since morning candidates have been sitting waiting for light to write an exam of 40mins.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Emzenoz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
kovie2693:
Nigeria is the worst country ever in the history of countries. Imagining coming to write a cbt test in a government civil service complex and nepa light keeps going off, with no back up generator. since morning candidates have been sitting waiting for nepa light
I guess it a technical issue. The complex isn't wired to national grid anymore.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by obehi231(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
kovie2693:
Nigeria is the worst country ever in the history of countries. Imagining coming to write a cbt test in a government civil service complex and nepa light keeps going off, with no back up generator. since morning candidates have been sitting waiting for nepa light
Was ur test base on the second batch list
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by IkpemhiTG(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
How was it? mine wasn't too difficult .
Any Hope for person wey score 92 without godfather!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Emzenoz:
I guess it a technical issue. The complex isn't wired to national grid anymore.

it was so frustrating, i had to take the test 3 times today because the light kept going off, and each time i restarted it was with a different question entirely
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
obehi231:

Was ur test base on the second batch list

Yes, the last set for second batch wrote today. But I think those who missed their test before and some other persons will write tomorrow
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
IkpemhiTG:
How was it? mine wasn't too difficult .
Any Hope for person wey score 92 without godfather!

92 � you na scholar na, the test wasn't too difficult like you said, it was just Maths and English only.
for your question, i was opportuned to talk to one of the heads in charge of the recruitment, from what he said the next phase will majorly be based on merit. From the way he spoke the cut off might be from 70% and above
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
opj21:
guest cut of is 70%

you were right my dear, heard same thing today. People who applied are much and so many scored above 50%, so they are raising the stake.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Paulexx: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Gud morning everyone , today is exam for professionals into the Edo state civil service . If u fall into this category go to the website to check for ur name thanks.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aizup(f): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2021
The CBT is for Technicians, Technologists and Junior Staff positions. The list of Shortlisted candidates is in the Website. The exam is today 18 Feb,2021. Also Experienced professionals are to write theirs today too
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by ezighi: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Did mine this morning for the professionals category and scored 78.
Any hope for me?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by eramate(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
ezighi:
Any hope for me?

78 should be fine but guess the cut off will be based on the number of applicants needed in line with the scores
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
ezighi:
Any hope for me?
pray dem make cut off 70% otherwise oyo
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by joeking2222: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
opj21:
pray dem make cut off 70% otherwise oyo
grin
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by APO1: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning,

Please, is there any latest development?

What's the next phase of action after writing the CBT?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
does this mean that everyone here, no one care to go to that palm house and inquirie about the cut off mark and wen re de likely to roundup the process
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
opj21:
does this mean that everyone here, no one care to go to that palm house and inquirie about the cut off mark and wen re de likely to roundup the process
No cut off mark will be announced because this recruitment will be highly influence by politicians. Few will get it on merit.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Festy8: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Nawa oooo
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
its is well
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Davisgrey(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Goodnews to those who missed the test. Go to the ESCSC website to check for ur names. Ur CBT is 26th Feb and 1st March
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Davisgrey(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Goodnews to those who missed the test. Go to the ESCSC website to check ur names. Ur CBT is 26th Feb and 1st March
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Davisgrey(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Goodnews to those who missed the test. Go to the ESCSC website to check ur names. Ur CBT is 26th Feb and 1st March

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Eokoeka10: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys, could we pls take time to discuss the salary structure of ESCSC? Cos I know everyone wants to get the job but the money gast make sense too...also taking into account the people like myself who might have to move down to Edo State if we get the job.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Eokoeka10:
Hello guys, could we pls take time to discuss the salary structure of ESCSC? Cos I know everyone wants to get the job but the money gast make sense too...also taking into account the people like myself who might have to move down to Edo State if we get the job.

It depends on the grade level you are applying for, but have in mind grade 08 is between 50 - 70k. But i think that shouldn't be the focus for now
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
kovie2693:

It depends on the grade level you are applying for, but have in mind grade 08 is between 50 - 70k. But i think that shouldn't be the focus for now
my guy salary is the focus, I can't leave a job am been paid 96k to a job I will b paid 70k

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Emzenoz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
I
opj21:
my guy salary is the focus, I can't leave a job am been paid 96k to a job I will b paid 70k
like seriously en I hate it when people say salary shouldn't be the focus but job satisfaction. My brother salary should be the first consideration before any dirty job satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Emzenoz:
I like seriously en I hate it when people say salary shouldn't be the focus but job satisfaction. My brother salary should be the first consideration before any dirty job satisfaction.

Now when i said salary shouldn't be the focus, it had nothing to do with job satisfaction, i meant you should focus on getting the job first and then you can make your decision when you are now sure of the actual salary. Moreover that 96k you talked about, if you are working in a place like Lagos, then the person earning 70k here in Benin is equivalent to that person earning 96k in lagos considering the high cost of living. Again being a government job, it has it's own advantages and benefits which many private organization do not have to offer.
However if you fill the pay is too small then you can let it go and allow other people who desperately need it to get the opportunity. you should have made your enquires before even applying

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2021
kovie2693:

Now when i said salary shouldn't be the focus, it had nothing to do with job satisfaction, i meant you should focus on getting the job first and then you can make your decision when you are now sure of the actual salary. Moreover that 96k you talked about, if you are working in a place like Lagos, then the person earning 70k here in Benin is equivalent to that person earning 96k in lagos considering the high cost of living. Again being a government job, it has it's own advantages and benefits which many private organization do not have to offer.
However if you fill the pay is too small then you can let it go and allow other people who desperately need it to get the opportunity. you should have made your enquires before even applying
if u know the salary structure let us know before going to the next stage thanks
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2021
opj21:
if u know the salary structure let us know before going to the next stage thanks

If you are so interested in the salary check for civil service salary structure on google
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by hotplate: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2021
the salary is important because some persons who applied are already working so some might need to compare and see which best suites them. But for information i heard salary varies based on the ministry you applied for; i.e someone in the hralth ministry might earn hugher than someone in the sports ministry even though they might both be in dame grade level. But in which ever ministry the range is usually around 65k- 95k.

But my advise to applicants who are already working but earn less than 90k weather or not it's high than the civil service salary most especially when it dose not offer carrier growth is that they should pick the govt job looking at it in the long term you would enjoy a consistent growth.

meanwhile credible information is been shared in the WhatsApp group do well to join

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Peaceefe: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Please add me to the WhatsApp group pls
Here is my number
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Emzenoz(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2021
kovie2693:

don't you think it wont be wise deciding after getting APL ? (1) you wasted a slot someone would have gotten (2) you wasted time, energy and resources running around for Interview and documentation..... My thought though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.