Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. (47342 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by MoveHaulage(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please does anyone know when they will call for interview?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
MoveHaulage:
Please does anyone know when they will call for interview?

The CBT is still ongoing. Each phase of the recruitment takes about a month thereabout. interview might be march ending or in April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Dessyvilla(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
kovie2693:

The CBT is still ongoing. Each phase of the recruitment takes about a month thereabout. interview might be march ending or in April

Do u happen to know if there is a WhatsApp group? If there's, i will love to be added..
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by PaulOsagie1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08078170788
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by eramate(m): 1:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by emmanosyclo(m): 4:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Please add me to the what's app group
My number 08082437621

Please, i really want to know how often does edo state civil servant get promoted?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by APO1: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Good morning

Please, if there's any WhatsApp group regarding the Ẹdo State Civil Service Commission recruitment, I wish to be added... To whom it may concern.

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Sedeab: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=kovie2693 post=99419078]

It depends on the grade level you are applying for, but have in mind grade 08 is between 50 - 70k. But i think that shouldn't be the focus for now

Please is the 50 - 70k the basic salary or it is including allowances?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by nuella180: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
08055484662 pls add
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Eokoeka10: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=Sedeab post=99452133][/quote]
Excellent question
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Jacknn: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Pls I would love to know if affidavit can serve for misinterpretation in age,DOB and names in my first school certificate, birth certificate,waec. Can affidavit stand for this recruitment or they won't accept it..
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Paulexx: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
What exactly is your issue? is it that your date of birth in ur certificate doesn't tally with what you used or what?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aizup(f): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please does anyone have an hint about the next stage of the recruitment process after the CBT and the cut off mark for the CBT?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Jacknn: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Paulexx:
What exactly is your issue? is it that your date of birth in ur certificate doesn't tally with what you used or what?

No, the name on my dob doesn't carry my middle name, again the name on my first school leaving cert doesn't carry my middle name too. But my NYSC,bsc,national identity card which is nimc,passport all have my middle name.. For that of my waec the age is not correct and dosent carry my middle name..I'm thinking of swearing an affidavit for the middle name and age on my waec which is incorrect.. Would it suffice or it gone be frowned at

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Emzenoz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jacknn:

No, the name on my dob doesn't carry my middle name, again the name on my first school leaving cert doesn't carry my middle name too. But my NYSC,bsc,national identity card which is nimc,passport all have my middle name.. For that of my waec the age is not correct and dosent carry my middle name..I'm thinking of swearing an affidavit for the middle name and age on my waec which is incorrect.. Would it suffice or it gone be frowned at
for the weac, they have to correct it themselves. you pay for it
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jacknn:

For the name issue, you have to swear an affidavit for reconciliation of name, the guys typing it know how to go about it. I did the same because some of my document doesn't have my full names.
Don't really know much about the waec age, but i think there should be an affidavit for that
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Jacknn: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
kovie2693:

For the name issue, you have to swear an affidavit for reconciliation of name, the guys typing it know how to go about it. I did the same because some of my document doesn't have my full names.
Don't really know much about the waec age, but i think there should be an affidavit for that

Thanks fam..I think an affidavit for all should be okay then..no need to go through the waec wahala bkaux bfore they'll re issue u a new one that's even if they do,its till Jesus come
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by bomasek(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
rexie01:

na d queue u dey call stress? was there current affairs?
Bro how can I be of help to you?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by rexie01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=bomasek post=99543537]Bro how can I be of help to you?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by bomasek(m): 5:07am On Mar 03, 2021
rexie01:

wanted to have a chat about one herbal tea of 21 sachet, if u still used it.
Which?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2021
when are the going to start calling people for the next stage
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
kovie2693:

Now when i said salary shouldn't be the focus, it had nothing to do with job satisfaction, i meant you should focus on getting the job first and then you can make your decision when you are now sure of the actual salary. Moreover that 96k you talked about, if you are working in a place like Lagos, then the person earning 70k here in Benin is equivalent to that person earning 96k in lagos considering the high cost of living. Again being a government job, it has it's own advantages and benefits which many private organization do not have to offer.
However if you fill the pay is too small then you can let it go and allow other people who desperately need it to get the opportunity. you should have made your enquires before even applying
what about if the person is already in Edo n earning such....what will e do
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Eokoeka10: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
When or if you eventually get the job, you'll have to make that decision. No one is better placed to make it for you than yourself.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by rexie01(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=bomasek post=99557685]
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by bomasek(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
rexie01:

flexherbal
Check ya mail
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2021
opj21:
what about if the person is already in Edo n earning such....what will e do

If you were already making such, why did you apply then?
There is a standard salary structure for civil service with just little variation with different state and government parastaltal, you could have checked that before applying. So many people apply for government jobs not just because of the money but because of job security and other benefits that comes with the job.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Festy8: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2021
opj21:
when are the going to start calling people for the next stage
surprised with the silence.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by YoungHunter: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Can you apply for both the Civil and Public service job
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aizup(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
A supplementary list for shortlisted candidates is out. The CBT is to commence on 9/3/2021.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Festy8: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Aizup:
A supplementary list for shortlisted candidates is out. The CBT is to commence on 9/3/2021.
pls enlighten me

Is this for those who wrote the exams before,I am seeing someone's name that we wrote the exams together in the same hall.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by emmanosyclo(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2021
I went to their office yesterday to know the update. one of officers told me some persons are still going to write on Monday and Tuesday. And that I should check back next week Friday to know the update for the interview.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2021
emmanosyclo:
I went to their office yesterday to know the update. one of officers told me some persons are still going to write on Monday and Tuesday. And that I should check back next week Friday to know the update for the interview.

OK, thanks for this information

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.