Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint (36448 Views)

Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Hassanmaye(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Smile4mee01:
If women will lower their expectation of who a husband is they would marry earlier.

The issue is that the hypergamous nature of a woman holds out for a better offer until it's too late. And they become undesirable.

Many of the Men women will like to marry dont want them , many of the men toasting women are deemed below thier standard.

True talk most of them until menopause hit them that's when they come back to reality
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by legba1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have a neighbor who has got a steady flow of 4 girls and bleep atleast 2 of them in d space of 3 days... He has 2 kids a boy and girl apiece from a crashed marriage, he's well to do cis he has a thriving buz and cater well for his kids. He doesn't Wanna hear pim about marriage and I don't blame him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by possibilita(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
I see alot of men around me that are looking for wife but are being rejected coz they are not financially stable.
Most of them are above 45 years.
No be say husband really scarse babe dey select

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Spain007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Husband is not scarce but the responsible one's na im scarce

Husband is scarce but penis isn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fiscus105:

To buttress ur point, DJ cuppy with her rich background, she using her body to beg only rich and famous, first Victor Anichebe Anthony and now Anthony Joshua.

So many girls working in banks or big companies find it difficult to marry guys with lesser incomes, many of them only want abroad guys, when they pass their peak they will now be begging lesser guys, who would not look their side.
lol naso. In our fathers time. If they employ 50 people. 47 will be men while women will be 3. Those guys easily married. But now na 25 men 25 women. Which is not a bad thing. But women should learn to adjust. If you are the breadwinner you no go die

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Splitmind: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
“Honestly, we should be more concerned about the number of unmarried women that are unemployed, visionless, and are standing akimbo waiting for the man that would solve all their life’s problems

This man knows exactly what he is talking about. Women will demand heaven on earth while bringing less and less to the table and expecting men to wife them up and be their poverty alleviation plan. grin

More men are simply waking up to the redpill realities.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Liposure: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
Nice point. It shows most jobless guys claiming love are scammers in disguise.
hmmmm
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by DexterousOne(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
deltateam:

Yet your clueless government pegged minimum wage at #30 000 which they are still fighting against it's implementation.

Let's face reality. How many men earn above #40 000 monthly in Nigeria?
To be very honest
I dont know

But like I said before
A man making N30k shouldn't be thinking much of settling down
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gerrard59(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
OcVoice:

Marriage is still attractive to those who value marriage. People are getting married steady. Infact a lot of people tied the knots even in this covid

You dey mind them? Within my circle, there has been more weddings these year than any other notwithstanding the pandemic and associated economic crises.

Another OKOTO MEOW research.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gerrard59(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Allee90 post=97322508:
The love for money by women
is to be blamed

Oga,

Women are hypergamous, which is not surprising. In a country with the highest number of poor people, no one wants to perpetuate poverty.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Frustrated007:
gbam!
Most of them think the man they desire will automatically find them attractive grin
You might want him but he doesn't want you!
Gbam. You are absolutely correct.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Fiscus105(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
lol naso. In our fathers time. If they employ 50 people. 47 will be men while women will be 3. Those guys easily married. But now na 25 men 25 women. Which is not a bad thing. But women should learn to adjust. If you are

the breadwinner you no go die

Out of 25 females, only 7 will look downwardly to marry, 5 out of 7 will find it difficult to be submissive and may lead to abusive or broken marriage

7 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Nice to see your new moniker.

Your former (Risenphoenix) was deactivated. Your posts were a huge deposit of human knowledge.

Glad you are back.

My contributions weren't all that great but ok, thanks.

Had a startup project in the works, so wanted to stay focused; that's why I deactivated earlier. Things are more relaxed now.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by BreconHills(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Psych412:
will it last?

that's the problem.

marriages in our generation don't last up to 5 years.

They do and for much longer.

As a proportion of the population, the divorce rate is very low 0.2% for men and 0.3% for women. We simply have more single parent. Not all single parents were ever legally married.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Liposure: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:
Husbands are scarce because wives are scarce.

Women became Instagram thots/slay queens, so men became purchasers/patronizers of psleeves.

It's fair game in my opinion undecided
its not a fair game since am paying for second hand goods

5 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by ewami: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
U sure say u go make heaven so? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rrex99:
I hv never seen a jobless man having true love. Everything is bore to financial stability before thinking of a marriage.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gerrard59(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
deltateam:
How many women would wish to marry a man that earns #30 000 monthly?

This life no balance. Our government is wicked.

Why should a man who earns 30K wish to marry? Does he love poverty?

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Fiscus105(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
anungangampu:

Lol.. Girls are so cheap nowadays and sex is no more adored.
Also lack of concentration without money and gift. Girls hardly stay in a relationship with a man who doesn't spoil them with gift both promise and have money.

Distorted attention- With the advent of internet, everything graphic and digital represents what we lack daily. From friends to admirers, to Sex partners. Everything is now at our hand. Men and girls attention are divided cos everybody is busy.

In fact you nailed it at exact point, and that is why they jump from one guy to another dick.

They dnt think twice before they abandon relationships this day. Just like man does.

Few years back, you will hear that a lady will tell you where will she starts from? Having realised she had gone far with the guy. But now only dangling of cash, money that new guy might not spend for her, she abandons already established relationship, I witnessed several such relationships in recent time and it always bring premium tear for the lady.

Some girls abandoned already established relationship just because one guy she just met online, has promised heaven and earth without meeting her physically, she will be give attitude for main guy and become frustrated.

7 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Hassanmaye(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

I wont advise any woman to marry a man who makes 30 grand though
Especially in Lagos

All I advise is for the ladies to have REALISTIC expectations
I will never advice that honestly for me that's only transport money alone in Lagos not even to include data. Chai
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by DexterousOne(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I will never advice that honestly for me that's only transport money alone in Lagos not even to include data. Chai
Exactly my point

The women should just be reasonable
Thats all

Men making N20m annually are not so many in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gerrard59(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
quickly:
90% of women are liability the 10% that are not liability want you to kiss there ass every second.

Marriage is a prison and death and divorce are the bail out.

Forget your mama and papa marriage. They preserve because of u the child/children

Nigerian women want to marry dangotes children or someone who don hammer. That’s y foreign women are snatching Nigerian guys because they understand you start smal

She wan show off for Facebook honey moon in palazzo Dubai or shopping in Milan

You mean foreign women who are old, worn-out and obese? How many young and succulent Caucasian women have married Nigerian men living in Nigeria? Snatching ko, armed robbery ni

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by DexterousOne(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gerrard59:

Why should a man who earns 30K wish to marry? Does he love poverty?
Help me ask
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by PBeni(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
CSTRR:
The south east and north are two extreme ends of a divide.

Could you throw more light on this pls?
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Molahnelson(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
They're Millions of husbands, the problem is women hypergamous nature. Most women are living in their Utopia, until their time for marriage past, then they will start casting and fasting, but the truth here is a rich man will want to marry a rich lady, while a rich lady will want to do the same, so an impoverish man will work hard an become a wealthy man an marry the lady that stood by him, in those trying time, or marry a follow rich woman. While impoverish girl will be hoping on her Utopian man that never seem to come, her time will be passing, then at the end of it if she never gets the Utopian dream, she will settle with a very impoverish man, hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gerrard59(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

Help me ask

I like your post about women being realistic esp about the economic situation in Nigeria but for most posters to say people (men and women) aren't getting married is entirely false. As it's, almost all of my female classmates (secondary school and university) have gotten married in Nigeria. Notwithstanding the economic crises and Covid-19, people within my circle have gotten married this year than previous years. So when Nairalanders opine that people aren't getting married, I find it amusing.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by DexterousOne(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gerrard59:

I like your post about women being realistic esp about the economic situation in Nigeria but for most posters to say people (men and women) aren't getting married is entirely false. As it's, almost all of my female classmates (secondary school and university) have gotten married in Nigeria. Notwithstanding the economic crises and Covid-19, people within my circle have gotten married this year than previous years. So when Nairalanders opine that people aren't getting married, I find it amusing.

It's the same for me.
Most of my peers are married too

And this year
There were A LOT OF WEDDINGS
Especially this year end in Nigeria

But then, it's a very populous country
So this is to be expected

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by raphy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
When There dad give you list and amount to pay like say she want to sale her daughter why husband no go scarce.

I de wait make a lady come marry me ..I no do the chasing game again I be alpha bad guy male.

Am good in cunilingus incase u want to Holla at me .sweet guys association member
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Oracleforce: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Husband is not scarce but the responsible one's na is scarce

What is your defn of a responsible man?..

Ladies are meant to be a helper but most of them are burdens and calamities.

Our Mumu don do.. Let all ladies finding jobs and earn their living instead of using their cunt and boobs as legal tender in marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Liposure: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
segebase:
For say na advance countries online dating is good but in naija ..u know d story
short time 2k, till daybreak 10k. Sharpsharp

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by raphy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some people even hide marry this year like say them prick wan retire.

I knw my guy wet marry and tell me say the hall too small I knw say Na lie him de lie konji wan kill am all these years..guy looks so thin like needle u go think say him no de chop.

Now him don de see kitten for house to knack everyday .so guy man go fat well drink beet get power dig well till he see gold.
.who no like better things.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by raphy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Molahnelson:
They're Millions of husbands, the problem is women hypergamous nature. Most women are living in their Utopia, until their time for marriage past, then they will start casting and fasting, but the truth here is a rich man will want to marry a rich lady, while a rich lady will want to do the same, so an impoverish man will work hard an become a wealthy man an marry the lady that stood by him, in those trying time, or marry a follow rich woman. While impoverish girl will be hoping on her Utopian man that never seem to come, her time will be passing, then at the end of it if she never gets the Utopian dream, she will settle with a very impoverish man, hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be lie u talk even my sister Na mumu she don change guys like socks for 5 years I don fight bad guys tired for her .

She de even fall to facebook scAmmer telling he is base a broad which is fat lie.

God go help her I swear..we be orphan she is my only sister with a 14yr old daughter.
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Regex: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

My contributions weren't all that great but ok, thanks.

Had a startup project in the works, so wanted to stay focused; that's why I deactivated earlier. Things are more relaxed now.

No wonder. I've been on the lookout for you since. You deh inspire me to aspire to perspire...

Lol no mind me, glad you are abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Times Patience Ozokwor Reminded Us Of Our Wicked Aunty... / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.