Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? (1591 Views)

Bride And Makeup Artist Clash During Photoshoot Over Payment / Professional Makeup Artist In Ibadan / Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Hello! have you heard of house of majestic?

House of majestic is a professional makeup and Gele artist whose services are affordable using quality products .

Reach me on IG @house_of_majestic.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Bridal look @house_of_majestic

Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Traditional look @house_of_majestic

Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Birthday shoot look @house_of_majestic

Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, don't forget to book House_of_majestic for your events.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.

Book house of majestic for your bridal makeup, birthday makeup, wedding guest makeup, photo shoot makeup , e.t.c .
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Traditional makeup look @house_of_majestic

Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2020
Good morning from this side, don't forget to book your makeup appointments with house_of_majestic.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you all from House of majestic
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 4:27am On Dec 26, 2020
happy boxing day ,don't forget to book house of majestic for your makeup glam. We give you the best.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Happy Sunday from house_of_majestic.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Good morning from this side, 2021 brides don't forget to book me for your event.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning, don’t forget to book house_of_majestic.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Do you need a professional makeup artist?
Search no more �, House_of_majestic is a professional makeup and Gele artist whose services are affordable using the right quality products to make you stand out .
Book us for your bridal makeover,birthday shoot, party occasions and any other event.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
To learn how I prep my bride's skin before the application of foundation, click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ujmDv-GvA
Watch, like, comment, subscribe and turn on the notification button
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Happy last day of 2020, see you in 2021, don’t forget to make me your makeup artist in the year oncoming year
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year from House_of_majestic���. May this 2021 bring everyone of us good fortune in every of our endeavors. To all our clients, thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you, it was a pleasure doing business with you. We are looking forward to a new year filled with plenty of works and more opportunities from you and also looking for ways to serve you better. Once again wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year���.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 1:30am On Jan 02, 2021
In need of a bridal makeup artist ? Book @house_of_majestic
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Happy Sunday from @house_of_majestic
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning from house_of_majestic,don’t forget to book us for your event.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
For your bridal glam,birthday glam /shoot, or any kind of event,kindly send a dm for bookings ... 20% discount for early bookings . Don’t forget to visit my Page on Instagram House_of_majestic

Makeup � @house_of_majestic
Dm is open
Available to travel
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2021
For your bridal glam,birthday glam /shoot, or any kind of event,kindly send a dm for bookings ... 20% discount for early bookings . Don’t forget to visit my Page on Instagram House_of_majestic

Dm is open

Available to travel
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Good morning
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Don’t forget to book us
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning from this side.
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dm is open
Available to travel
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dm is open
Available to travel
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello
Re: In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? by Kwealthhoney(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2021

Dm is open

Available to travel

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 5-6 Figures As An Event/wedding Planner !!!! / (photo)daughter Of The Present Chief Of Army Staff On Her Graduation Day @ CSSK / Maltina Raises Stake As Argungu Fishing Festival Beckons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.