Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton (48854 Views)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / How To Clone SIM Card Using SIM Cloning Tool / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Azmanaty: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Unequivocal:
I notice how mediocrity is been encouraged in this part of the world.

If we're to become anything close to the first world countries, we will have to change alot and that includes our idea of "innovative".

common sharap there!
kill joy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
A good step in the right direction
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Babapyro: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our Nigerian kids are well smarter than most kids in the world, just that they don't have that enabling environment to progress and develop their individual skills and potentials.
You better stop kidding yourself,those phones you're using it is kids that assembles the parts in china,go to USA and see thousands of kids that are colding, Nigerian kids are great and brilliant but don't stretch it too far

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Reign07:
Genius
Damn Niggar so Talented
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by visijo(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
very nice rocket science
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Ahmad62(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our Nigerian kids are well smarter than most kids in the world, just that they don't have that enabling environment to progress and develop their individual skills and potentials.

What I was about to say... But you said it all
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by System6464: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
What do you mean by mediocrity, if we want to be like the west, we have to start somewhere. Encourage this talents when you see them. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Unequivocal:
I notice how mediocrity is been encouraged in this part of the world.

If we're to become anything close to the first world countries, we will have to change alot and that includes our idea of "innovative".

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by officialsaw01(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Pls, kindly complete the job by posting pics of it dispensing cash.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nellybank(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Some Igbos are very talented while while some are very stupid, following runaway field marshal senselessly without aim or target. Congrats to u boy
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Babapyro: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
ifeanyija:
when china are doing real tech
Don't mind him let him be overreaching

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by tunjilee003: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
the government fails to provide an enabling environment that breeds innovation and inventory....how do you catch the young minds young?the society is just bleeped up.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by tollyboy5(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2020
inumidun2010:
You guys need to see what my students designed for their project while I was serving in Anambra State... This Country is frustrating Youngsters

That is why I'm always angry, lesser people with no skills are praising evil going on in this country

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Akanniade(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2020
The boy is showcasing technical skills, bystanders are daydreaming of personal money generating machine. grin
Kudos to the boy. I hope he gets some educational sponsorship.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Debra911(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2020
ifeanyija:
when china are doing real tech
They were favored by their system. Nigeria got great minds, but poor system
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by tollyboy5(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Babapyro:

You better stop kidding yourself,those phones you're using it is kids that assembles the parts in china,go to USA and see thousands of kids that are colding, Nigerian kids are great and brilliant but don't stretch it too far
When I wanted to learn embedded programming at jss 2. No one to put me through so i learnt it many years later when I had phone at the university but its useless to me now.
This country needs to scrap sciense courses

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by OmoManU: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
no we must push for this particular talent and make sure he gets the adequate support, this particular talent must not get wasted like others. Guys please let's endeavor to Post on our various platforms and help make this go viral to call for attention of the relevant stakeholders, yes we can do it.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
System6464:
What do you mean by mediocrity, if we want to be like the west, we have to start somewhere. Encourage this talents when you see them. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
[s]
System6464:
[/s]
System6464:

U Said We Have To Be Like The West
Abeg O is Nigeria Not A Western Country?
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Cubana04:
Op how does it work with bank card
I no understand ooo
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by okonyia(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
This is awesome
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Morohunmubo(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Many times, many Nigerians have demonstrated this kind of talent, smartness in technical field and other areas but alas no one to help develop the talents and our government will look away. Oh! What a country
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Mutaultope(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
NigeriaB:
Now this kid has identified his ability and has made it known but his parents will still manipulate him to go and study Medicine or law in the university.

90% of Nigeria parents are guilty of this .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Morohunmubo:
Many times, many Nigerians have demonstrated this kind of talent, smartness in technical field and other areas but alas no one to help develop the talents and our government will look away. Oh! What a country
Morohunmubo:
Morohunmubo:

Only To Cashout They Know
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Dovegrey: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Babapyro:

He's saying the truth. If Nigerian government created an enabling environment for our kids and youth, Nigerians will always be at the top.
If you say Chinese kid are smarter, yes they are but not as smart as Nigerian, I remember last month when some Nigerians went for a tech competitor in thesame China, they came first.
No go talk am oo
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Dovegrey:
Igbo amaka grin
bad Mouth
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by lizdammy: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
wow
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by ekaette1621: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
he should also build a device that will slap Lai Mohammed whenever he is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

He's saying the truth. If Nigerian government created an enabling environment for our kids and youth, Nigerians will always be at the top.
If you say Chinese kid are smarter, yes they are but not as smart as Nigerian, I remember last month when some Nigerians went for a tech competitor in thesame China, the came first.
No go talk am oo
#fact
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by crafteck(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2020
In 2020 ur hailing this.... Mo fo ooo
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Sonyboom: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
In toys and foolishness ba ?!
Azmanaty:
Igbos leading the pack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos) / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.