Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton (48853 Views)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / How To Clone SIM Card Using SIM Cloning Tool / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Babapyro: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

He's saying the truth. If Nigerian government created an enabling environment for our kids and youth, Nigerians will always be at the top.
If you say Chinese kid are smarter, yes they are but not as smart as Nigerian, I remember last month when some Nigerians went for a tech competitor in thesame China, they came first.
No go talk am oo
Oga,Nigerian kids don't come anywhere near American kids,not to talk of the likes of japan,korea,china
Y'all like to overreach
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Babapyro: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
tollyboy5:

When I wanted to learn embedded programming at jss 2. No one to put me through so i learnt it many years later when I had phone at the university but its useless to me now.
This country needs to scrap sciense courses
You get the gist bro

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babapyro:

Oga,Nigerian kids don't come anywhere near American kids,not to talk of the likes of japan,korea,china
Y'all like to overreach
Ameranc kids Kwa, or you mean Nigerians in America.
If you know you know,
And like I said, if government create the enabling environment, Americans would be behind us, they themselves knows Nigerian are good
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by yultater: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
See how this small pikin show d world say he is more intelligent than Goddy Emefiele grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Babapyro: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Ameranc kids Kwa, or you mean Nigerians in America.
If you know you know,
And like I said, if government create the enabling environment, Americans would be behind us, they themselves knows Nigerian are good
Most 5years to 10years old here don't know nothing apart from playing around, they don't compare bros.
I've had access to dozens of kids from both sides.
However things might change if their curriculums are updated though, but for now they don't compare
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by ParkleElegant: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
ifeanyija:
when china are doing real tech

Do u mind him? He doesn't know what he is saying...... The boy did great thumbs up
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babapyro:

Most 5years to 10years old here don't know nothing apart from playing around, they don't compare bros.
I've had access to dozens of kids from both sides.
However things might change if their curriculums are updated though, but for now they don't compare
Many 5 to 10 year old kid are drug addict in USA, their past generation are the reason why USA is ok today, the current generation is wack, if you don't know, know now, Nigerian kids are better
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by seanwilliam(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our Nigerian kids are well smarter than most kids in the world, just that they don't have that enabling environment to progress and develop their individual skills and potentials.
I believe you’re joking sha.. Asia have smartest set of pikins in the world.. compared to west and Asia, Africa are average tbh .. this is not inferiority complex..
Cos I never seen any successful black nation in the world

The boy try though
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by seanwilliam(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Many 5 to 10 year old kid are drug addict in USA, their past generation are the reason why USA is ok today, the current generation is wack, if you don't know, know now, Nigerian kids are better
many 5 and 10 years old are nothing to write home about here too.. so na everywhere madness Dey .. and pls and pls USA is not naija mate in anyway.. don’t even go there no matter the criteria u wanna use. Let’s call a spade a spade
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by uthlaw: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our Nigerian kids are well smarter than most kids in the world, just that they don't have that enabling environment to progress and develop their individual skills and potentials.
stop deceiving urself...na d one may u c u know!
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nchenches: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:

He had to power it with Gen.

Imagine what he can do if provided with 24/7 electricity to experiment with.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Ladyvixen: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
What a talent and sophisticated move by him
I pray he gets the help needed to move further and higher
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Soknown: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376115/primary-six-pupil-uses-carton-build-atm-works-bank-card-video/
The boy needs a gift of a real but disused ATM to reverse engineer, then the seed is planted for ever. He needs to be nurtured, but this is Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Model404:
it Isn't Slave Labour. It Is Called Youth Empowerment

Are you for real??

When a child works more than 13 hours per day, and earn peanuts for their trouble, it's child labour.

Get real.

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by mu2sa2: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
DrChukki:
Immediately I saw ATM, I knew it must be my Igbo brother grin
Bloda pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Asiseeit: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
ifeanyija:
when china are doing real tech

And this isn't real tech?
Imagine what this young chap would do If he has the resources available in developed countries. Primary six, that's about 10 years old, building an ATM. Really impressive.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Are you for real??

When a child works more than 13 hours per day, and earn peanuts for their trouble, it's child labour.

Get real.
u Called It Peanuts
Lolz atleast Kids That Are Orphans Have Something Meaningful To Do to Earn Money
Rather Than Nigeria That They Are Kept In Orphanages While Given Inadequate Food
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by offset67(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Azmanaty:
Igbos leading the pack
why are you always stupid? must you bring tribalism into the matter?
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Model404:
u Called It Peanuts
Lolz atleast Kids That Are Orphans Have Something Meaningful To Do to Earn Money
Rather Than Nigeria That They Are Kept In Orphanages While Given Inadequate Food

Children under the age of 16 are not supposed to work donkey hours assembling smartphones. It's not right, it's child exploitation. It's no better than the Almajiranci system in northern Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Azmanaty: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

And I never hear ur p*pa name for internet?

U can kill urself if u re Soo pained
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Jetrue3oo: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerians and foolishness is like 5 & 6

Like the marriage between buhari and Tinubu the jagaban
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Shaev7(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
All them lie Muhammed and co are there doing trash.... rubbish leaders
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by ZaramT: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Evenat this tender age if this boy becomes the president of Nigeria he will definitely do far better than buhari
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

Children under the age of 16 are not supposed to work donkey hours assembling smartphones. It's not right, it's child exploitation. It's no better than the Almajiranci system in northern Nigeria.
mttcheeew
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by NAETTE: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
DrChukki:
Immediately I saw ATM, I knew it must be my Igbo brother grin

Chukwuma, so you're here.
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Dovegrey: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
bizzibodi:
See how this small pikin show d world say he is more intelligent than Goddy Emefiele grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton by Rushna27(f): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
I wish and pray he gets d necessary help needed to aid his intellect and not be dumped..... his talent shud take him to places..... it's a great work done.... celebrate dis little beginning....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Rescues, Returns Turtle To Sea In Lagos (Photos) / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.