Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia (2336 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2020
NOTHING lasts forever. Except true love as rhapsodised by the poets. Life has taught me that whatever you have to do, do it now and do it with all your might. You must strike while the iron is hot. Because you might never pass through this road again. Today we are here and tomorrow we are nowhere.

Across the great vicissitudes of time, nations rise and fall like the tidal waves of the ocean. The historian, Arnold Toynbee, in his epic study of human history, identifies 26 world civilisations. Less than a dozen survive today.

There are no guarantees for nations or civilisations. Hugh Trevor-Roper, who later became Lord Dacre, was Regius Professor of History at Oxford. He wrote a lot of nonsense, notably his infamous obiter about Africa having no history, and whatever could be thought as its history was “nothing but darkness”. But he also proposed the fascinating concept depicting nations as “invented traditions”. He was perhaps echoing the Swiss historian Jacob Burckhardt, who famously described the state in renaissance Italy as “a work of art”.

By this he meant that visionaries are always present at the Creation. Burckhardt believed that great states are built with the same vision, skill, panache and passion as Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel or as Mozart composed his great symphonies. Nations are not impersonal abstractions. They are the collective outcomes of individual creativity, vision and purpose.

The ancient Egyptians revered the sage Imhotep (“the one who comes in peace”) as the embodiment of their highest genius. Philosopher, mathematician, scientist, architect and mystic, Imhotep was the grand vizier and counsellor to Pharaoh Djoser during the Old Kingdom. King Solomon ruled ancient Israel in righteousness and justice, following the steps of his illustrious father King David.

The ancient Greeks looked up to Solon as the founder and law-giver of the Athenian Republic. The Stoic philosopher Marcus Aurelius was one of the most compassionate and fair-minded Emperors that ever reigned over Rome. So was Asoka of Chandragupta India and Akbar the Great after him. So were the righteous Caliphs during the first centuries of Islam.

In the history of the American Republic, I am most impressed by George Washington, James Madison and Abraham Lincoln. I find Elizabeth I, Gladstone, the two Pitts and Winston Churchill to be the brightest lights in the galaxy of English constitutional government. In the Old Continent, I would doff my hat for Konrad Adenauer, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Masaryk, Vaclav Havel and Angela Merkel. Gandhi and Nehru nurtured a vision of the greatness of India as we know it today.

So did Mao, Zhou En-Lai and Deng Xiaoping in China. Africa has its share of glittering stars: Kwame Nkrumah, Julius Kambarage Nyerere, Amilcar Cabral, Agostinho Neto, Seretse Khama, Samora Machel, Thomas Sankara, Nelson Mandela and Paul Kagame. Just as it takes individuals to build a nation, it takes individuals to destroy it.

The tallest and grandest building in the world today is the 829-metre high, 163-floor neo-futurist Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Built at a cost of $1.5 billion, it took more than five years to build. To destroy that edifice will require just 10 kg of dynamite and a few minutes of controlled explosion. It is far easier to build than to destroy.

The British cobbled together Northern and Southern Nigeria in 1914. They did it to save administrative costs at the eve of World War I. Only six individuals actually signed the Amalgamation document. They are: Siyanbola Oladigbolu, the Alaafin of Oyo; R. Henshaw, Obong of Calabar; Muhammadu Maiturare, Sultan of Sokoto; Abubakar Garbai el-Kanemi, Shehu of Borno; Usuman bin Abdullahi, Emir of Kano; and Sir Kitoyi Ajasa, a lawyer and member of the Legislative Council of the Crown Colony of Lagos. The latter, Sir Kitoyi, was largely an agent of the British.

The majority of Nigerians were not party to the agreement contracted in that historic process. No Eze in Igbo land was ever consulted. No chief from the entire Middle Belt signed up to the treaty. Nobody from the great Bini Kingdom was represented. If someone signed a treaty on your behalf, of which you were not party to and had no knowledge of, that treaty, ipso facto, must be considered to be null and void under international law and all the sacrosanct legal precepts and traditions recognised by civilised nations. The legalists are telling us that the hundred-year lease has ended.

Last week the South and Middle Belt coalition gave an ultimatum to the Federal Government to dismantle the 1999 constitution which they believe to be a fraud. Nations can live with bad constitutions, so long as the leaders exercise restraint while governing with fairness and justice. This is why nobody raised those issues under Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan. But we live in evil times.

A cabal has cornered power to itself and is governing, not in the national interest, but on the basis of nepotism and exclusion. They have imported thousands of armed mercenaries from neigbhouring countries and have allowed them to wreak havoc on a staggering scale. They have killed our people, raped our women and desecrated our ancestral homelands.

Many believe that the current incumbent of our high magistracy is suffering from advanced dementia. The cabal have used the opportunity to commit grand larceny with the wantonness of drunken sailors; borrowing billions of dollars to build railroads and refineries in neighbouriing countries, for which future generations will have to pay through their noses. We are today the third most terrorised country after Afghanistan and Somalia. Hunger and despair stalk the land.

In creating Boko Haram, Fulani militias and the bandits, our Arewa elite aimed to create hegemonic system of rule anchored on fear. They have unleashed a Frankenstein’s monster that now threatens to devour us all. The Arewa of my birth, with its green and pleasant air, has become a godforsaken desert wasteland of beggarliness and sheer destitution.

In early August, the commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, Africa, AFRICOM, General Dagvin Anderson, warned that al-Qaida and global Jihadist groups had already gained inroads into Nigeria and other African countries. He also revealed that they were sharing such intelligence reports with our authorities so that they can take requisite action. Our enemies are not only local; they are as far afield as Turkey, Qatar, Iran and other rogue nations.

Not too long ago, container loads of arms shipment from Turkey were intercepted by our customs officials. A Lebanese vulture was also found with a huge cache of arms in the basement of a supermarket in Abuja. As happens with such cases, the matter was swept under the carpet. No bandits and Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen militias have ever been tried and convicted under the full glare of the criminal law. If this does not look like official collusion, then I don’t know what it is.

Sadly, we have reason to believe that there are some world powers whose geostrategic objective is for our country to become a comatose elephant like DRC. They would celebrate with glee if Nigeria were to disintegrate tomorrow. Clearly, it doesn’t take much effort to destroy a country. Perhaps without meaning to, this is what the current administration is doing.

The emerging reign of fear and collective anomie is generating anger and embitterment among our populations; among ancient warrior tribes that had never been conquered by Jihad. They are not about to lie down and die. It should not surprise anyone that the ghosts of Oduduwa and Biafra have been resurrected.

I am a Nigerian patriot. I innately believe that ours is a high and noble destiny. But I am also aware that it is so easy to destroy a country through incompetence, folly and bad faith. Our 206 million people stare at a bottomless abyss; where everything we hold most sacred could go up in a bonfire of the vanities. Let the true patriots stand up and be counted!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/how-to-kill-skin-and-bury-a-country/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by RedPanthar: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Referendum. No Going Back.

The New Movement

RedPanthar Launches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Kaduna1stson: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2020
This man again?
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by TooMuchStuff: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Fulanizaion and Islamization

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by theenchanter: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
This man again?
did u even read the post?

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by FarahAideed: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2020
DSS is mobilising
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Fuckhypocrite: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2020
I love u mailafia
This man have always know his onions!
Na this same man told us then that na one governor dey sponsor bh but dss gbafuka am that time

Now e dey boost our spirit, make we no allow this dullards to destroy our country

#Wemustvoiceout
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by capitalzero: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
It is people without foresight that wil not agree with the post.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Cubana04: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
Lolz
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by chatinent: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
I didn't read all that so far I know Nigeria is an epitome of this topic.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Truth is always True..
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Blankstare(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
'Nations can live with bad constitutions, so long as the leaders exercise restraint while governing with fairness and justice. This is why nobody raised those issues under Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan. But we live in evil times'.
[/b][b]

I just scanned through and this place got my attention. Not a tribalist, but Buhari committed so many gaffes, sometimes wonder if it's the same man that was going about for a decade solicitising for votes.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Bodexman(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
Referendum. No Going Back.

The New Movement

RedPanthar Launches

A serious one!!!!

Not the ones that will be determined by the pot bellies politicians.

Nigeria to them is business, not minding what majority are facing.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Bodexman(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2020
capitalzero:

But the truth is that, we talk more but act less.

We have many motivational speakers in Nigeria, but give them this same position, you'll start hearing stories.

Ordinary elections that over professor VCs are overseeing do end up being manipulated. You'll start hearing stories of electoral fraud & offences.

Only the determined and a person of strong will can govern this nation well.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Redcrafton: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
The British cobbled together Northern and Southern Nigeria in 1914. They did it to save administrative costs at the eve of World War I. Only six individuals actually signed the Amalgamation document. They are: Siyanbola Oladigbolu, the Alaafin of Oyo; R. Henshaw, Obong of Calabar; Muhammadu Maiturare, Sultan of Sokoto; Abubakar Garbai el-Kanemi, Shehu of Borno; Usuman bin Abdullahi, Emir of Kano; and Sir Kitoyi Ajasa, a lawyer and member of the Legislative Council of the Crown Colony of Lagos. The latter, Sir Kitoyi, was largely an agent of the British.

The majority of Nigerians were not party to the agreement contracted in that historic process. No Eze in Igbo land was ever consulted. No chief from the entire Middle Belt signed up to the treaty. Nobody from the great Bini Kingdom was represented...
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by capitalzero: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Bodexman:

But the truth is that, we talk more but act less.

We have many motivational speakers in Nigeria, but give them this same position, you'll start hearing stories.

Ordinary elections that over professor VCs are overseeing do end up being manipulated. You'll start hearing stories of electoral fraud & offences.

Only the determined and a person of strong will can govern this nation well.

Strong institutions not strong person.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Omooba77:
NOTHING lasts forever. Except true love as rhapsodised by the poets. Life has taught me that whatever you have to do, do it now and do it with all your might. You must strike while the iron is hot. Because you might never pass through this road again. Today we are here and tomorrow we are nowhere.

Across the great vicissitudes of time, nations rise and fall like the tidal waves of the ocean. The historian, Arnold Toynbee, in his epic study of human history, identifies 26 world civilisations. Less than a dozen survive today.

There are no guarantees for nations or civilisations. Hugh Trevor-Roper, who later became Lord Dacre, was Regius Professor of History at Oxford. He wrote a lot of nonsense, notably his infamous obiter about Africa having no history, and whatever could be thought as its history was “nothing but darkness”. But he also proposed the fascinating concept depicting nations as “invented traditions”. He was perhaps echoing the Swiss historian Jacob Burckhardt, who famously described the state in renaissance Italy as “a work of art”.

By this he meant that visionaries are always present at the Creation. Burckhardt believed that great states are built with the same vision, skill, panache and passion as Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel or as Mozart composed his great symphonies. Nations are not impersonal abstractions. They are the collective outcomes of individual creativity, vision and purpose.

The ancient Egyptians revered the sage Imhotep (“the one who comes in peace”) as the embodiment of their highest genius. Philosopher, mathematician, scientist, architect and mystic, Imhotep was the grand vizier and counsellor to Pharaoh Djoser during the Old Kingdom. King Solomon ruled ancient Israel in righteousness and justice, following the steps of his illustrious father King David.

The ancient Greeks looked up to Solon as the founder and law-giver of the Athenian Republic. The Stoic philosopher Marcus Aurelius was one of the most compassionate and fair-minded Emperors that ever reigned over Rome. So was Asoka of Chandragupta India and Akbar the Great after him. So were the righteous Caliphs during the first centuries of Islam.

In the history of the American Republic, I am most impressed by George Washington, James Madison and Abraham Lincoln. I find Elizabeth I, Gladstone, the two Pitts and Winston Churchill to be the brightest lights in the galaxy of English constitutional government. In the Old Continent, I would doff my hat for Konrad Adenauer, Charles de Gaulle, Thomas Masaryk, Vaclav Havel and Angela Merkel. Gandhi and Nehru nurtured a vision of the greatness of India as we know it today.

So did Mao, Zhou En-Lai and Deng Xiaoping in China. Africa has its share of glittering stars: Kwame Nkrumah, Julius Kambarage Nyerere, Amilcar Cabral, Agostinho Neto, Seretse Khama, Samora Machel, Thomas Sankara, Nelson Mandela and Paul Kagame. Just as it takes individuals to build a nation, it takes individuals to destroy it.

The tallest and grandest building in the world today is the 829-metre high, 163-floor neo-futurist Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Built at a cost of $1.5 billion, it took more than five years to build. To destroy that edifice will require just 10 kg of dynamite and a few minutes of controlled explosion. It is far easier to build than to destroy.

The majority of Nigerians were not party to the agreement contracted in that historic process. No Eze in Igbo land was ever consulted. No chief from the entire Middle Belt signed up to the treaty. Nobody from the great Bini Kingdom was represented. If someone signed a treaty on your behalf, of which you were not party to and had no knowledge of, that treaty, ipso facto, must be considered to be null and void under international law and all the sacrosanct legal precepts and traditions recognised by civilised nations. The legalists are telling us that the hundred-year lease has ended.

Last week the South and Middle Belt coalition gave an ultimatum to the Federal Government to dismantle the 1999 constitution which they believe to be a fraud. Nations can live with bad constitutions, so long as the leaders exercise restraint while governing with fairness and justice. This is why nobody raised those issues under Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan. But we live in evil times.

A cabal has cornered power to itself and is governing, not in the national interest, but on the basis of nepotism and exclusion. They have imported thousands of armed mercenaries from neigbhouring countries and have allowed them to wreak havoc on a staggering scale. They have killed our people, raped our women and desecrated our ancestral homelands.

Many believe that the current incumbent of our high magistracy is suffering from advanced dementia. The cabal have used the opportunity to commit grand larceny with the wantonness of drunken sailors; borrowing billions of dollars to build railroads and refineries in neighbouriing countries, for which future generations will have to pay through their noses. We are today the third most terrorised country after Afghanistan and Somalia. Hunger and despair stalk the land.

In creating Boko Haram, Fulani militias and the bandits, our Arewa elite aimed to create hegemonic system of rule anchored on fear. They have unleashed a Frankenstein’s monster that now threatens to devour us all. The Arewa of my birth, with its green and pleasant air, has become a godforsaken desert wasteland of beggarliness and sheer destitution.

In early August, the commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, Africa, AFRICOM, General Dagvin Anderson, warned that al-Qaida and global Jihadist groups had already gained inroads into Nigeria and other African countries. He also revealed that they were sharing such intelligence reports with our authorities so that they can take requisite action. Our enemies are not only local; they are as far afield as Turkey, Qatar, Iran and other rogue nations.

Not too long ago, container loads of arms shipment from Turkey were intercepted by our customs officials. A Lebanese vulture was also found with a huge cache of arms in the basement of a supermarket in Abuja. As happens with such cases, the matter was swept under the carpet. No bandits and Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen militias have ever been tried and convicted under the full glare of the criminal law. If this does not look like official collusion, then I don’t know what it is.

Sadly, we have reason to believe that there are some world powers whose geostrategic objective is for our country to become a comatose elephant like DRC. They would celebrate with glee if Nigeria were to disintegrate tomorrow. Clearly, it doesn’t take much effort to destroy a country. Perhaps without meaning to, this is what the current administration is doing.

The emerging reign of fear and collective anomie is generating anger and embitterment among our populations; among ancient warrior tribes that had never been conquered by Jihad. They are not about to lie down and die. It should not surprise anyone that the ghosts of Oduduwa and Biafra have been resurrected.

I am a Nigerian patriot. I innately believe that ours is a high and noble destiny. But I am also aware that it is so easy to destroy a country through incompetence, folly and bad faith. Our 206 million people stare at a bottomless abyss; where everything we hold most sacred could go up in a bonfire of the vanities. Let the true patriots stand up and be counted!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/how-to-kill-skin-and-bury-a-country/amp/
Afamed and bamite will now tell us that Mailafia was brainwashed by IPOB grin grin

cc lzaa blackking98
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by slivertongue: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
No bandits and Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen militias have ever been tried and convicted under the full glare of the criminal law. If this does not look like official collusion, then I don’t know what it is.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Akudaisi: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just elect Bubu and wait for the wonderful result he won't only skin the country but roast am
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by LordIsaac(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmm... Aptly stated!
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akudaisi:
Just elect Bubu and wait for the wonderful result he won't only skin the country but roast am

Some people still dont believe your assertion...Ask Lalasticlala
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Racoon(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
The majority of Nigerians were not party to the agreement contracted in that historic process. No Eze in Igbo land was ever consulted. No chief from the entire Middle Belt signed up to the treaty.Nobody from the great Bini Kingdom was represented.

If someone signed a treaty on your behalf, of which you were not party to and had no knowledge of, that treaty, ipso facto, must be considered to be null and void under international law and all the sacrosanct legal precepts and traditions recognised by civilised nations. The legalists are telling us that the hundred-year lease has ended.
“Unity without verity, is no better than conspiracy.” -John Trapp(English philosopher)
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Akudaisi: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omooba77:

Some people still dont believe your assertion...Ask Lalasticlala
ofcourse some people don't reason at all
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akudaisi:
ofcourse some people don't reason at all
Even when things are getting very bad, they still maintain party and ethnic affiliations....
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Tumbulum: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
We should allow president buhari to continue in the part of folly so that the country will crash.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by surgical: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
I love u mailafia
This man have always know his onions!
Na this same man told us then that na one governor dey sponsor bh but dss gbafuka am that time

Now e dey boost our spirit, make we no allow this dullards to destroy our country

#Wemustvoiceout
APC later confirm his statement.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Fuckhypocrite: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
surgical:
APC later confirm his statement.
naso
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
FACT OF NIGERIA STRUCTURE APPEARS DIFFERENT FROM MEDIA PROPAGANDA
Which kind of true federalism are u asking when u're the biggest beneficiary of Nigeria's federal system?
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2016
1. Joseph Ari: Director-General, Industrial Training Fund
2. Isa Ibrahim: Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency
3. Simbi Wabote: Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board
4. Aboloma Anthony: Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria
5. Mamman Amadu: Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement
6. Sharon Ikeazor: Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate
7. Teamwork – Emir Bamalli
8. Akodundo Gloria: as National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development
9. Ahmed Bobboi: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalization Fund
10. Umana Umana: Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority
11. Sa’adiya Faruq: Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons
12. Usman Abubakar: Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation
13. Bello Gusau: Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund
14. Yewande Sadiku: Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2017
1. Julie Okah-Donli, Director-General, National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons
2. Mary Ikpere-Eta, Director-General, National Centre for Women Development.
3. Bayo Somefun, Managing Director, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
4. Ahmed Dangiwa, Managing Director, Federal Mortgage Bank
5. Alex Okoh, Director-General, Bureau of Public Enterprise.
6. Abdulkadir Umar, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency
7. Ibrahim Goni, Conservator-General, National Park Service
8. Nnenna Akajemeli, National Coordinator, Service Compact, SERVICOM.
9. Mr. Adebiyi, Nasir Ladan is the Director-General, National Directorate of Employment
10. Saliu Alabi, Director-General, Michael Imodu National Institute for Labour Studies
11. PJef Barminas, Director-General, National Research Institute for Chemical Technology.
12. Haruna Yerima is the Director-General, Nigeria Institute for Social and Economic Research
13. Sunday Thomas, Deputy Commissioner, Nigeria Insurance Commission; Tunde Erukera, Executive Secretary, Consumer Protection Council
14. Bello Tukur, Secretary, Federal Character Commission.
15. Dikko Abdulrahman, Director-General, National Pension Commission
16. Umar Jibrin, Executive Secretary, Federal Capital Development Authority
17. Folashade Joseph, Managing Director, Nigeria Agriculture Insurance Corporation
18. Cecilia Gaya, Director-General, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria.
19. Luci Ajayi, Executive Secretary, Lagos International Trade Fair Management Board
20. Emmanuel Jimme, Managing Director, Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority
21. Lanre Gbajabiamila, Director-General, Nigeria Lottery Regulation Commission
22. Jalani Aliyu, Director-General, Nigeria Automotive Design and development Council.
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2018
1. Okechukwu Ukwuoma Director-general, National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM),
2. Abdul-Jalil Suleiman Director-general, Directorate of Technical Cooperation in Africa (DTCA),
3. Mojoyi Oluwa Dekalu-Thomas Executive Director (Liability Management), Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO)
4. Chinedum Olisakwe-Lawrence-
Executive Director (Corporate Services),
5. Junaid Abdullahi Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA),
6. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria,
7. Banire Muiz Adeyemi Chairman, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON),
8. Sule Yakubu Bassi Secretary, Nigerian Diaspora Commission,
9. Olufemi Ajayi Oladunni Director/CEO, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Clement Onyeabo Nze Director- General, Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency,
10. Clement Isong Member, Board of the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA),
11. David Isho Nyikyaa Secretary, National Salaries, Income, Wages, Commission,
12. Obinna Francis Ogwuegbu Secretary, Special Investigation Panel for Recovery of Public Property,
13. Obadiah Simon Nkom Director-General/CEO, Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2019
. Nigerians Communications Commission (NCC)
(a) Prof. Adeolu Akande (South West) replaces Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye (South West) as Chairman, Board of Commissioners – subject to Senate confirmation
(b) Mr Uche Onwude (South East) replaces Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Ararume (South East) as Non-Executive Commissioner – subject to Senate confirmation.
2. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
(a) Dr Abubakar Sa’id replaces Prof. Adeolu Akande as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Habibu Ahmed Imam (North West) replaces Dr Lawal Bello Moriki
(North West)
(c) Dr Mohammed Sa’idu Kumo as Board Member
3. The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
Dr Ismail Adebayo Adewusi (South West) replaces Barrister Bisi Adegbuyi
(South West) as Postmaster General/CEO
4. Galaxy Backbone Limited (GBB)
Professor Muhammed Bello Abubakar replaces Architect Yusuf Kazaure
5. The Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NigComSat)
(a) Architect Yusuf Kazaure replaces Chief Dr George Nnadubem Moghalu
as Board Chairman
(b) Dr Najeem Salam replaces Hon. Samson Osagie as Executive
Director, Marketing and Business Development
(c) Professor Abdu Ja’afaru Bambale replaces Kazeem Kolawole Raji as
Executive Director, Technical Services
(d) Hadi Mohammed replaces Mohammed Lema Abubakar as Executive
Director, Administration
BUHARI APPOINTEES DESIGNATION-2020
1. Mr. Buki Ponle was appointed Managing Director of the News Agency of Nigeria
2. Mr. Nura Sani Kangiwa was named the Director-General, National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism.
3. Mr. Francis Ndubuisi Nwosu was appointed the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Press Council
4. Mr. Ebeten William Ivara, Director General, National Gallery of Arts
5. Mr. Olalekan Fadolapo, Registrar/CEO of Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria
6. Prof. Sunday Enessi Ododo, General Manager/CEO, National Theatre.
7. Mr. Ado Mohammed Yahuza, Executive Secretary/CEO, National Institute for Cultural Orientation
8. Prof. Aba Isa Tijjani, Director General, National Commission for Museums and Monuments
9. Mrs. Oluwabunmi Ayobami Amao, Director General, Centre For Black And African Arts And Civilization.

The conspiracy and propaganda you people are spreading is more than wild fire but I don't know if you want occupy all the work places 100% as u used to do before. Please stop listening to those bigots who feed you with lies about nepotism, and lopsided recruitment. See complete fact below:
NNPC have 6,621 staffs, South occupy more than 70% of the staffs you can check the list of staffs in accordance with state of origin here: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Distribution-of-NNPC-Employees-by-state-and-rankings_tbl2_304917838
Below is also the list of NNPC Directors:
1. Mele Kolo Kyari, Group Managing Directo​r
2. Adokiye Tombomieye, Chief Operating Officer,
Upstream
3. Yusuf Usman, Chief Operating Officer,
Gas & Power
4. Mustapha Y. Yakubu, Chief Operating Officer,​Refining​
5. Adeyemi Adetunji, Chief Operating Officer,
Ventures
6. Lawrencia N. Ndupu, Chief Operating Officer,​Downstream
7. Umar I. Ajiya, Chief Financial Officer,Finance & Accounts
8. AbdulKabir M.Ahmed, Chief Operating OfficerCorporate Services
9. Hadiza Y. Coomassie, Corporate Secretary and Legal Adviser to the Corporation
The FG civil servants from Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe, & zamfara combined (5114) are not upto those from IMO state alone (5825). All this nepotism or lopsided employment you're calling is out of ignorance because more northeners are employed now to balance & check the Federal character system. Stop telling us that we depend on govt to earn living. We live our own life.
The Director General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR), Dr. Joe Abah, on Friday, disclosed that no fewer than 89, 511 civil servants are in the Federal Government’s employ, across States of the Federation.
89, 511 civil servants in FG’s employ by Nov 2015 – DG BPSR
Abah, in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle, @DrJoeAbah said that as at November 2015, States that topped the chat with most civil servants in the Federal Civil Service are Imo (5825), Kogi (5186), Ogun (4669) Delta (4419) and Akwa-Ibom (4416).

In percentage, Imo State makes up ( 7 %), Kogi (6 %), Ogun (5% ), Delta (5%) and Akwa Ibom (5%).

According to Abah, the Federal Civil Servants by State of Origin read thus:

1. Abia 3579

2. Adamawa 1727

3. Akwa Ibom 4416

4. Anambra 3576

5. Bauchi 1172

6. Bayelsa 957

7. Benue 3951

8. Borno 1822

9. Cross River 2681

10. Delta 4419

11. Ebonyi 865

12. Edo 3890

13. Ekiti 2613

14. Enugu 2695

15. FCT 533

16. Gombe 1218

17. Imo 5825

18. Jigawa 675

19. Kaduna 3199

20. Kano 1545

21. Katsina 1237

22. Kebbi 875

23. Kogi 5186

24. Kwara 2537

25. Lagos 2180

26. Nasarawa 1452

27. Niger 2193

28. Ogun 4669

29. Ondo 3393

30. Osun 3321

31. Oyo 3244

32. Plateau 2542

33. Rivers 1675

34. Sokoto 732

35. Taraba 1112

36. Yobe 744

37. Zamfara 543

Not Specified: 518

“The total nominal roll as at November 2015 is 89,511,” Abah added.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/

FULL LIST OF BUHARI CABINET
Vice President
Yemi Osinbajo
2015–present
Minister of Justice
Attorney General [9]
Abubakar Malami
2015–present
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Geoffrey Onyeama
2015–present
Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning
Zainab Ahmed
2018–present
Minister of Defence
Bashir Salihi Magashi
2019–present
Minister of Education
Adamu Adamu
2015–present
Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment [10]
Richard Adeniyi Adebayo
2019–present
Minister of Labour and Employment
Chris Ngige
2015–present
Minister of Federal Capital Territory
Mohammed Musa Bello
2015–present
Minister of Science and Technology
Ogbonnaya Onu
2015–present
Minister of Mines and Steel Development
Olamilekan Adegbite
2019–present
Minister of Interior
Rauf Aregbesola
2019–present
Minister Of State for Budget and National Planning
Clement Agba
2019–present
Minister of Works and Housing
Babatunde Fashola
2015–present
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
Sabo Nanono
2019–present
Minister of Transportation
Rotimi Amaechi
2015–present
Minister of Power
Saleh Mamman
2019–present
Minister of Health
Osagie Ehanire
2019–present
Minister of Women Affairs
Pauline Tallen
2019–present
Minister of Niger Delta
Godswill Akpabio
2019–present
Minister of Information and Culture
Lai Mohammed
2015–present
Minister of Environment
Muhammad Mahmood
2019-present
Minister of Water Resources
Suleiman Adamu
2019–present
Minister of Youth and Sports
Sunday Dare
2019–present
Minister for Aviation
Sirika Hadi
2015–present
Minister of State for Environment
Sharon Ikeazor
2019–present
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
Zubair Dada
2019–present
Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development
Ikechukwu Ogah
2019–present
Minister of State for Health
Adeleke Mamora
2019–present
Minister of State for Labour and Employment
Festus Keyamo
2019–present
Minister of State for Power
Goddy Jedy Agba
2019–present
Minister of State for Works and Housing
Abubakar D. Aliyu
2019–present
Minister of State for Education
Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
2015–present
Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development
Mustapha Baba Shehuri
2019–present
Minister of State for Niger Delta
Tayo Alasoadura
Minister of Police Affairs
Maigari Dingyadi
2019–present
Minister for Communication
Isa Ali Pantami
2019–present
Minister of State for Industry, Trade and Investment
Maryam Katagum
2019–present
Minister of State for Petroleum
Timipre Sylva
2019–present
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
Sadiya Umar Faruk
2019–present
Minister of State for Transportation
Gbemisola Saraki
2019–present
Minister of Special Duties and International Affairs
George Akume
2019–present
Minister of State for Federal Capital Territory
Ramatu Tijani
2019–present
Minister of State for Science and Technology
Mohammed Abdullahi
2019–present
HISTORY OF NIGERIA LEADERSHIP DISTRIBUTION
Some people should rather use their brain to think than to allow others feed them with hatred & lies.
Some forces are using ethno-religious diversity of Nigeria to create dangerous accusations & conspiracies which are far from the truth. Those enemies of peace logically use the current predicaments of Nigerian to blame some tribes or religious group for the failure of Nigeria not knowing that all the groups collaborated in gang raping the nation. Those inciting Nigerians along ethno-religious line know very well that some gullible are so dumb enough to accept anything trash feed into their head.
Below is the data that calculated the years Nigerians are ruled under religious, ethnic and geographical location considerations. 60 years since independence, Nigeria was ruled by:
11years Obasanjo- Yoruba
9 years Yakubu Gowon-Angas
8 years IBB-Nupe
6 years GEJ-Ijawa
6yrs Nnamdi Azikwe-Igbo
5 years Abacha-Kanuri
7 years Buhari (+2yrs military regime)- Fulani
3 years Shagari-Fulani
2yrs Yaradua-Tuarek
6 months Agunyi-Ironsi-Igbo
2years Murtala, Shonekan & Abdussalam-Fulani, Yoruba & Hausa.
If calculated along religious line, it can be seen that Nigeria was ruled under Christians Presidents for atleast 32years while Muslims Presidents ruled for 28 years.
When calculated along geographical location, it can be seen that South ruled for almost 24yrs while North rule for almost 36yrs.
Yoruba ruled for approximately 12years, Fulani ruled for less than 11yrs, Angas ruled for 9yrs, Igbos ruled for 6yrs, Ijaw had 6yrs, Kanuri had 5yrs, Nupe had 8yrs, Tuarek had 2yrs while Hausa had 1year only.
North-Western presided Nigeria for about 17yrs, South-West presided for about 12yrs, North-Central enjoyed approximately 18yrs, South-South presided for 6yrs, South-East had 6yrs while North-East are still struggling to get to the apex position and still not agitating for it.
Going by the logical distribution of power along ethnic and religious line it can be seen that accusing only one particular tribe for Nigeria's failure is just a deliberate tactics by desperate power mongers and children of hate to put us into ethno-religious conflicts.
Since 1999 to present, two southern presidents used almost 14 years out of the 21 years and yet we southerners still complain of Fulani dominance everywhere like babies throwing tantrums.
If the two southern president could be foolish enough not to make things right for southerners, how is that the Fulani man’s fault?
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by kurupt1: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2020
The last poster must think we are fools
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Akudaisi: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Omooba77:

Even when things are getting very bad, they still maintain party and ethnic affiliations....
my brother only in this Country that people are happy suffering

(1) (2) (Reply)

See a northerners reply to ORTOMS "GET WEAPONS TO DEFEND YOURSELVES" / Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba / How Fulani Bandits Coordinated Attacks On Oyo Correctional Facility To Free Warl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.