Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia (2347 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by ChoCho54(f): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Until there's total restructuring or outright break up into nations, nothing will change. We will continue going round in circles, forever!
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Akudaisi:
my brother only in this Country that people are happy suffering
It is not normal brotherly, it is what the Bible calls Gross Darkness and Wickedness.....
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by yaki84: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
I love u mailafia
This man have always know his onions!
Na this same man told us then that na one governor dey sponsor bh but dss gbafuka am that time

Now e dey boost our spirit, make we no allow this dullards to destroy our country

#Wemustvoiceout
Guess what, national publicity secretary to APC made an allegation that 2 governors are sponsoring banditry in the north west region, more than 72hrs after that allegation was made, dss are still trying to load their phones to make that call.
This country no balance.
Or is banditry not evil And criminal?
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Blankstare:
'Nations can live with bad constitutions, so long as the leaders exercise restraint while governing with fairness and justice. This is why nobody raised those issues under Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan. But we live in evil times'.
[/b][b]

I just scanned through and this place got my attention. Not a tribalist, but Buhari committed so many gaffes, sometimes wonder if it's the same man that was going about for a decade solicitising for votes.

It is sir....He belongs to the cabal of the '80 & '90 that God delivered us from but we foolishly asked him to return us back to Egypt. It is not just Buhari that's the problem sir, it is the fact he belongs to a click of persons whose interest are religion and tribe. It's like a cult.
Re: How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia by Omooba77: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Another way to fry a cantry....Allow marauders to walk freely with ammunitions and take hostages, later pay heavy ransome to free them.. But come out to say only God can defend and police our borders... Oluwaeseun....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Mind Because Of This Response To Fulani Herders: Please, Help! / Igboho: Benin Republic surgeons consider Dog Kidneys Due To Lack Of Human Donors / Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.