Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian House Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian House Wives (476 Views)

Omokri Reveals Minimum Wage For House Wives / Buhari We Are Jobless And Turned Into Prostitutes And House Wives -girls Cry Out / Opportunity For Students, House Wives, Or Anyone Looking For A Passive Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian House Wives by happy200(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian house wives are "Lords in woman skin"

Most Nigerian married men are nothing more than slaves.
They don't dare come back home empty hand without money, divorce is the last thing they will ever dream of cos that is almost like to them talking about their death.

These women has circled and clothed them with threat and intimidations.

All the house wives do now is to keep the house clean and regulate their romance life. Then the man becomes erand boy almost without a place to relax.

These men are helpless because the house wives has disconnected them from their family and friends.

Well for you men.
I'm writing this fully aware that you will never own up. But maybe someone could be saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian House Wives by Tloc(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
If you are married, speak of your situation do not generalize but if you are not, then STFU.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Wives by virginprincess(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2020
I thought you had something sensible to type undecided, mumu tread, mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Nigerian House Wives by happy200(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Tloc:
If you are married, speak of your situation do not generalize but if you are not, then STFU.
your statement is ok but why did you add "STFU"?
Re: Nigerian House Wives by happy200(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
I thought you had something sensible to type undecided, mumu tread, mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
it's ok to reply if you don't abuse me.
Re: Nigerian House Wives by PrimeWatermark: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Simple, Don't get married.
Re: Nigerian House Wives by MikeofKd(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2020
True
Re: Nigerian House Wives by Tloc(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
happy200:
your statement is ok but why did you add "STFU"?

My wife wakes up at 4:00am everyday with or without an alarm clock while I am still snoring, that is her routine for the most years we've been married.
If you were married I doubt you would type such nonsense, a lot of women work their butts off in there marriages just so the man would have a warm and neat place to come back to. I see the bashing of single ladies here and I wonder if there has been a shift, add working 9-5 to that routine and you have an over worked wife. Would desire my wife to live long enough so we can raise the kids together because I sure can not do it alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Wives by happy200(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Tloc:

My wife wakes up at 4:00am everyday with or without an alarm clock while I am still snoring, that is her routine for the most years we've been married.
If you were married I doubt you would type such nonsense, a lot of women work their butts off in there marriages just so the man would have a warm and neat place to come back to. I see the bashing of single ladies here and I wonder if there has been a shift, add working 9-5 to that routine and you have a over worked wife. Would desire my wife to live long enough so we can raise the kids together because I sure can not do it alone.
Thank you. I did not say all married women.
Re: Nigerian House Wives by MeekySmudger(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2020
happy200:

They don't dare come back home empty hand without money, divorce is the last thing they will ever dream of cos that is almost like to them talking about their death.

All the house wives do now is to keep the house clean and regulate their romance life. Then the man becomes erand boy almost without a place to relax.

These men are helpless because the house wives has disconnected them from their family and friends.

Well for you men.
I'm writing this fully aware that you will never own up. But maybe someone could be saved.
.....U just open your mouth WAAAAAAAA.........we know we have a lot of bad eggs house wives.....but don't generalise......There are some women...they like to live more than there husband expenses......they would frustrate the husband..that she need money for this and that....instead of her to look for a business to start..to want her own income......funniest part....They might not even have their own house yet....but there are some...that would add hustle to their husband work....to enable a better life.......am tired of typing jhoor.......Voice note suppose dey nairaland sef....just suggesting oooo
Re: Nigerian House Wives by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2020
happy200:

Well for you men.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?
Re: Nigerian House Wives by oluyomi71935: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Simple, Don't get married.

(1) (Reply)

Your Future Wife May Be Shouting "Harder Harder Now" Somewhere.. Love Her Like / How to Hack Your Cheating Partners Account / The Monster You Made: Red Pill Vs Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.