Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? (30461 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by corinthians1: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:
well let me answer this.

Had a relation who was so much into sports betting, lost so much, he was a *siful safant*...

as soon as his salary drops, uncle has a sure game already...

before you know, few days after salary, he quarreling with his family and every one, due to frustration from loosing his bet, he was almost always bitter.

Along the line he met a guy in a viewing center around GRA ph. they got talking and got acquainted and that was it.

Guy was a full time into sports and making good off it.

Carried uncle siful safant along and with time, there was changes.

soon Uncle wasn't bitter anymore and everyone was happy with his new self.

I met him in 2015 to show me the way, and he kept me hanging till 2016.

2016 January I almost killed him with disturbance because it wasn't easy for me then.

uncle told me what's up, ask for a 100k capital which I provided and that was it.

along 2017, a strategy was discovered, which we imputed into the system and today we are making more.

so 3 years down the line by Devine grace I'm now contented.

so it hasn't been easy but there's certainly no regrets today.

PS.

Im not promoting this because it can be huge loss when you don't know what you doing.

this has now been a full time business to me and our small circle.
lolz Na for people way no get sense go fall for this..

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by SaintUlot: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
corinthians1:
lolz Na for people way no get sense go fall for this..

Nobody should fall for this JayDaily 's scam, he is a confirmed scammer. Don't say i don't warn you ooo. Check the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6361535/jaydaily-confirmed-scammer-isaiah-jeremiah
Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by ikmontana(m): 2:22am On Jan 16, 2021
kizwid:

alright, thanks bro... as a guy and a graduate what challenges ones should expect? , what advice can you give some who have the mind to go into such business and where can one get right plug to buy from?
I don't understand wat u mean by right plug to buy from...
pipu usually say a graduate will b beta in business dan those dat did not attend University due to exposure, but I don't believe dat, I v always knew I wud go into bizness even bfre I gained admission into uni, so I believe it depends on d individual, "wat do u want to achieve in life, n aw do u plan on achieving ur set goals".
one has to be DETERMINED to succeed, I open shop on sundays, I opened last yr Xmas Dec 25th n on New year day Jan 1st, it's all about CALCULATIONS, u no ur goal, so u v to put in d WORK, d bizness is urs so it's rise n fall depends on u.
u have to shed d Graduate tag, dat will mk u lazy, job sef no dey anywhere, so u v to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by Gaiusc: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Onyxunlimited:

I'm just seeing this now. The class is over but there will be another one towards the end of this month. I will let you know when the class is ready.
I would love to join the training too, i would realy appreciate it if you notify me when its time. Thank You

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
SavageResponse:

So you have two accounts for different purposes Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? grin

It's necessary o bro.

I use this whenever those power drunk mods block the main account.
Re: How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? by mjblinks(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Is Lagos A Good Place To Build A Refinery Like Dangote Refinery? / Businesses That Can thrive In Nigeria Despite The Bad Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.