Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (83368 Views)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife / Zubby Michael Testifying In Odumeje’s Church Surface Online After He Denying Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by edoairways: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
In every rumor there is a truth in it
Not all rumours. Not that I support that church or pastor, people can frame up stories. I may see you giving a lady a letter then assume that you wrote a love letter.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Truthisit: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Bola Ahmed Tinubu once testified on how he was prayed for and received healing for back pain.
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by matm: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
True men of God are few.Beware

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by philip0906(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
uzohcars:
This girl is extremely useless, any girl who would come out in the open to degrade her husband for nothing is radically stupid. Telling the whole world that your husband does not feed you, owing you 3.5M. from this statement, it means you are mentally detached and grossly stupid.

You want to keep trend. Useless entity
Are you okay?
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Patrioticman007(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Farki:
People still believe in "miracles" from this Corporate churches? grin

These same agents of Lucifer will insult the few men of God, because they don't do fake miracles.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by tillaman(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Are you in emerika, Are you in Ulope, Are you in Chana
Colonial drivus will never see you and ya family
Umu Jesus kwise

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by UDUJ(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Fake pastors everywhere. It's the reason Christianity is now a big joke in this country.

If I meet you and you introduce yourself as a pastor I will just shake my head and walk away.

cc: Capslocked
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2020
The day my brothers and sister see the hypocrisy wey dey inside this pastors and Imams.

Na that day ... our live go begin better.

Imagine Pastor Sulaiman talk about how his boy,arrived in another country without flying! I wish my people go get mind, give am World Cup trophy of the best Liar.

Someone dey use Jets and you dey donate your last money.

Give to your poor neighbors and see the joy of giving.

Give pastor and the see the smile of Guy Man,taking from a Maga !

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
I see Odumeje as a comedian. He makes me laugh. I just pray God will deliver all the people under his web.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Adakintroy: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
People like Odumeje thrive only in countries like Nigeria where over 85% of the populace are condemned stupid brainwashed people
Let him go and try this in places like Norway or Sweden!

Anyway corona virus in Nigeria is a scam!

Miracle church exist in Norway and Sweden even America.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there.
so u mean if u are doctor, and one pastor from nowhere comes to your hospital and heal everybody, how will u survive?

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by mercy87(f): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Anybody that is surprised by this news is a fool. Who doesn't know that this man is highly occultic? He may even perform miracles but the truth is this man is highly devilish.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by majamajic(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Ada is into lots of game , fake kidnapping , fake fund raising on Facebook ( a homeless girl ) , fake miracles , she had a baby last year with her jobless boyfriend , yet she deny it

I have to block her from my Whatsapp , after I struggled to get my Dubai Visa money from her last year , the girl can do anything for money

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by deltateam: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
In every rumor there is a truth in it

I won't be surprised if she screws the man, himself.

Looks like an affair gone wrong where the man wants to move on but the lady still wants the D.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by NaMeAboki: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Christianity in Nigeria is largely a scam; most churches are merely business to channel money to their owners, only a few among them are genuine.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by shaw2(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
No church in Africa is legit.
Just go to church worship God and go back home.
If not these men will ruin ur life
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by dalass(f): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
ayzee04:
The lady should be arrested ASAP.
Fake people everywhere

She's a comedian. Maybe its part of her comedy.. A joke!
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by cescky(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there.

Your that fooolish one

Did Jesus heal all that came his way? No

Stop being fooolish
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by MosesRod: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2020
I expected more from her than this show of shame
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Oracleforce: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Whenever I see any Igbo pastor or prophet, I'm usually sceptical about their calling of God because an average Igbo person exalts his culture more than anything...

Sometimes ago, I traveled to the Yeast to give support to one of our Christian brothers to pay last respect to his late Dad....during the burial program I saw this my Christian brother dancing with masquerade....i was surprised to see him indulging in such practice.....
What hath darkness have to do with light..
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Salt06(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
mannobi:
That's why I don't fancy all of these pastors that scream on the altar. So many fakes everywhere
Lolz. When did screaming become a yardstick. Most preachers (genuine) scream while most teachers talk quietly
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Emperor4tune(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Make Indabosky hear u.

The liquid metal, the fight, the war.

my hand no dey o
baba stop worshiping this guy,he is dammn fake & with time the world will understand beter...when u see what God endorse the fruit it yield will convince you
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Taiwojon(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
We knew it!!!!!!

A fake pastor/prophet.

Thou shall not serve God and mammoth.

Follow jesus not man.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Jesus save

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Drizzy5001(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Lol, everyone knows odumeje as a fake pastor, he (odumeje) lives in the same street with me , here in onitsha, every day he passes through my house with his convoy , na so he go dey spray money in bundles, and some stupid gullible one's go dey pick am, not knowing that they have traded their destiny for ordinary 1000 naira. grin grin
But surely, one day Odumeje and other fake pastors will be exposed.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
We Exactly know that before, That the so called miracle is Fake, Act and Drama.
So they said "Pastor don't perform Miracle at Hospital because real sick are There not drama"
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by josh0200(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot
bros ,miracle is not for sale .it is only God that heals and God can choose Any body at any time to heal who He wants to heal.....be guided please .

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by bluefilm: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
So what exactly does the bitch want us to do now with this baseless and nonsensical information?

Nonsense. undecided

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by aumeehn: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:
It's called Church Mafias. It's has nothing to do with Christianity.

It's occultism and black magic using Witchcraft methodology in operation.
the same way you guys call BH muslims that's how we i'ill call odumeje a xtian. It has everything to do with Christianity and Church

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Jennycoolz(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
So many things happening in this life not just under the sheets but inside the house of God

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Wolexdey(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

Even Christ did not go to all hospitals to heal the sick but all who came to Him were healed

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by MyGeneration(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Right from time I know say that church na wayo church, pastor that goes to clubs that performs worldly music in events, that allow people climb on top of the altar and act anyhow.

As for Rita edochie for her to support trump I know say her head no correct.

To some extent what the girl is saying might be exaggerated

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School'