Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (83369 Views)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife / Zubby Michael Testifying In Odumeje’s Church Surface Online After He Denying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Lanre0: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Most Nigerian pastors are fake, adulterous, thiefs, ritualists banking only on tithe collected from their brainwashed & sheepishly thinking followers
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by abidem4real: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ruby5:
Mercy Ada Jesus Exposed How She Arranges People To Fake Miracles In Odumeje Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79I3-wO4tg

Comedian Ada Jesus has revealed how she used to arrange fake miracles for Prophet Odumeje in his church with the help of actress Rita Edochie. She also recalls how she was kidnapped by 'Odumeje boys'.

Recall that few days ago, Ada Jesus Comedy's hubby called her out for sleeping with men and cheating on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVR1uV9Zyk
These fake pastors everywhere are just making mockery of Christianity and CAN has done and said nothing all this while simply because they don't know who is who among themselves and that makes them birds of a feather.

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by gaftsoil(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
That lady de useless, her so called comedy can't even make people laugh. She de yarn dust
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dinho20:
I'M NOT A PASTOR, I'M NOT A PROPHET, AM JUST AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING.

TO THE DETAILS: THERE WAS A TIME I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO VISIT A SICK PATIENT, IT WAS A CHILDREN'S WARD. WHEN I GET THERE A VOICE WHISPERED TO ME TO PRAY FOR ALL THE SICK CHILDREN TO RECOVER, I DOUBTED THAT VOICE INITIALLY, I WAS LIKE" ME THAT IS NOT A PASTOR NOR A PROPHET TO DELIVER SICK PEOPLE.

I DISREGARD THE VOICE AND CONTINUE SURFING FACEBOOK, I HAD THE VOICE AGAIN TELLING ME TO DELIVER THESE KIDS, I CONTINUED SURFING INTERNET AS IF I DID NOT HEAR ANY VOICE, THE VOICE CAME FOR THE THIRD TIME TELLING TO SET THIS CHILDREN FREE. THEN I REALIZED THAT THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.

I LOOKED AT THE CHILDREN AND SAID" GOD LET MY PRESENCE SET THESE SICK CHILDREN FREE" I NEVER SAID ANY WORD AGAIN, I WENT OUTSIDE, SAT DOWN AND CONTINUED SUFFERING INTERNET.

ONE OF THE SICK CHILD AND HIS FATHER CAME OUTSIDE AND SAT DOWN BESIDE ME, THE FATHER STARTED TELLING ME THAT FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS HIS SON HAS NEVER EATEN RICE, THAT HE HAS REFUSED TO EAT, HE SAID THAT HE WAS SURPRISED THAT HIS SON JUST FINISHED A PLATE NOW AND HAS ORDERED FOR SECOND PLATE, I SMILED AND SAID THANK GOD. A VOICE MINISTERD TO ME "FIRST MIRACLE".

I LEFT THE HOSPITAL PRETENDING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. TWO DAYS LATER I ASKED A NURSE ABOUT THE SICK CHILDREN, SHE TOLD ME THAT ALL OF THEN HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED, THEY ARE NOW ADMITTING NEW PATIENTS. I WAS SHOCKED, I ASK HER ABOUT THE UNCONSCIOUS PATIENTS, SHE SAID THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY NOW.

FEAR CATCH ME, I WAS THINKING IF I'M THE ONE THAT DID THIS MIRACLE OR A SPIRIT USED ME TO PERFORM MIRACLE.

MIRACLE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FASTING FOR ONE MONTH OR EXTRA, YOU SPEAK A WORD AND IT WILL COME TO PASS.

MINISTERS OF GOD ARE STILL PERFORMING MIRACLES TILL TODAY, SHALOM
You want people to believe this crap I guess, well.. some gullibles will believe it sadly.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder fore u and adeboye. useless scammers
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Goodman247:
be careful what you say abt Adeboye
Adoboye is a crook.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Pyhonist: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm sure 80% of respondents to this post are MUMU for one pastor or the other. No be Nigeria, the rate at which Nigerians MUMU cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Abayolaid: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
That is christianity 4 u
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Oshokalo: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abudu2000:
Umu jesus kwise
ah ah u self hear am
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Josywhyte: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
so why are u telling us now....no be all of una been dey share the money for the runs una been dey do? Unam ikot!
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Hillarychuks: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
You've been playing along until your share wasn't remitted, thunder fire you, bastard
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by sorom4: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abeg wetin be pant remover facebook name?
Azyne:
This drama just made my day, following on facebook.
Two immature children washing dirty linen in public
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Revolva(m): 4:37am On Dec 23, 2020
MAY BE DEM NO SHARE MONEY WELL REACH HER..NA WHY SHE DE VEX
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2021
bestman09:
grin

This girl get liver o! You no fear the liquid metal grin? Indabosky Bahosagrin grin, The Lion himself!!! I'm watching to see the outcome!

Pls check my signature

The outcome is here and she's crippled.
Quite sad.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there.
God bless you. May you live long.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot
you are right. They arrange miracles. Why not heal people we know?
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by FiverrTutor(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na wah ooo
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by SweetBuns(f): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Long story short
She’s dead

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Emmy3(m): 2:39am On Apr 22, 2021
December 21 - we dey commend her the revelation
April 21 - we dey tell her RIP.

This life eh, get sense so if you get problems e go dey easy to know the cause.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by mdan(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2021
At the end she died

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.