Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church (83372 Views)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife / Zubby Michael Testifying In Odumeje’s Church Surface Online After He Denying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Henryfortune(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:
I knew that occultic man is a scammer...I will design and eye-catchy logo, banner, business card and flyer your business......check my signature now for my contact detail
.....you just new because someone said this about him sadly how we conclude about ppl
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nnatuu: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2020
A married woman went to spend two whole weeks in hotel in the name of advertising for the hotel, eerhkwa?

And same married woman came on social media to state that his fully married husband cannot claim to be feeding her since they married? Even publicly added that the dude is owing her?

She said that she does not want her own husband to know anything about that her spiritual side??

Does conductor business for Odumeje and collect her percentage too? And that’s her career??

Was even speaking publicly about showing someone what “ometere buru” is...that’s black magic!!!

Does not believe that indecent chats or other forms of indecent engagements with any other man is cheating even if it’s not sex on the bed?

...these are signs of end time wives!!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by karkinase(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Only a fool believes he performs miracles grin
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Mrhonesty: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2020
The ADA is angry because of money and some secret facts. I dont believe her. She is is the fool and stupid here not Odumeje.

quote author=osemoses1234 post=97286899]Ok[/quote]
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by MadamExcellency: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2020
oloshun:

When Oyinbo does it, it is medicine/magic/charm. But it is done by people of SubsaharaSahara, you add black.What is black in the black in a magic? Must every concept be attributed with color?

We have white magic. Check your dictionary and the Europeans are also experts in both white and black magic
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by alasane: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Dinho20(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot
I'M NOT A PASTOR, I'M NOT A PROPHET, AM JUDT AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING.

TO THE DETAILS: THERE WAS A TIME I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO VISIT A SICK PATIENT, IT WAS A CHILDREN'S WARD. WHEN I GET THERE A VOICE WHISPERED TO ME TO PRAY FOR ALL THE SICK CHILDREN TO RECOVER, I DOUBTED THAT VOICE INITIALLY, I WAS LIKE" ME THAT IS NOT A PASTOR NOR A PROPHET TO DELIVER SICK PEOPLE.

I DISREGARDED THE VOICE AND CONTINUE SURFING FACEBOOK, I HAD THE VOICE AGAIN TELLING ME TO DELIVER THESE KIDS, I CONTINUED SURFING INTERNET AS IF I DID NOT HEAR ANY VOICE, THE VOICE CAME FOR THE THIRD TIME TELLING TO SET THIS CHILDREN FREE. THEN I REALIZED THAT THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.

I LOOKED AT THE CHILDREN AND SAID" GOD LET MY PRESENCE SET THESE SICK CHILDREN FREE" I NEVER SAID ANY WORD AGAIN, I WENT OUTSIDE, SAT DOWN AND CONTINUED SUFFERING INTERNET.

ONE OF THE SICK CHILD AND HIS FATHER CAME OUTSIDE AND SAT DOWN WITH ME, THE FATHER STARTED TELLING ME THAT FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS HIS SON HAS NEVER EATEN RICE, THAT HE HAS REFUSED TO EAT, HE SAID THAT HE WAS SURPRISED THAT HIS SON JUST FINISHED A PLATE NOW AND HAS ORDERED FOR SECOND PLATE, I SMILED AND SAID THANK GOD. I VOICE MINISTERD TO ME "FIRST MIRACLE".

I LEFT THE HOSPITAL PRETENDING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. TWO DAYS LATER I ASKED A NURSE ABOUT THE SICK CHILDREN, SHE TOLD ME THAT ALL OF THEN HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED, THEY ARE NOW ADMITTING NEW PATIENTS. I WAS SHOCKED, I ASK HER ABOUT THE UNCONSCIOUS PATIENTS, SHE SAID THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY NOW.

FEAR CATCH ME, I WAS THINKING IF I'M THE ONE THAT DID THIS MIRACLE OR A SPIRIT USED ME TO PERFORM MIRACLE.

MIRACLE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FASTING FOR ONE MONTH A EXTRA, YOU SPEAK A WORD AND IT WILL COME TO PASS.

MINISTERS OF GOD ARE STILL PERFORMING MIRACLES TILL TODAY, SHALOM

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Dinho20(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2020
I'M NOT A PASTOR, I'M NOT A PROPHET, AM JUST AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING.

TO THE DETAILS: THERE WAS A TIME I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO VISIT A SICK PATIENT, IT WAS A CHILDREN'S WARD. WHEN I GET THERE A VOICE WHISPERED TO ME TO PRAY FOR ALL THE SICK CHILDREN TO RECOVER, I DOUBTED THAT VOICE INITIALLY, I WAS LIKE" ME THAT IS NOT A PASTOR NOR A PROPHET TO DELIVER SICK PEOPLE.

I DISREGARD THE VOICE AND CONTINUE SURFING FACEBOOK, I HAD THE VOICE AGAIN TELLING ME TO DELIVER THESE KIDS, I CONTINUED SURFING INTERNET AS IF I DID NOT HEAR ANY VOICE, THE VOICE CAME FOR THE THIRD TIME TELLING TO SET THIS CHILDREN FREE. THEN I REALIZED THAT THIS IS NOT ORDINARY.

I LOOKED AT THE CHILDREN AND SAID" GOD LET MY PRESENCE SET THESE SICK CHILDREN FREE" I NEVER SAID ANY WORD AGAIN, I WENT OUTSIDE, SAT DOWN AND CONTINUED SUFFERING INTERNET.

ONE OF THE SICK CHILD AND HIS FATHER CAME OUTSIDE AND SAT DOWN BESIDE ME, THE FATHER STARTED TELLING ME THAT FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS HIS SON HAS NEVER EATEN RICE, THAT HE HAS REFUSED TO EAT, HE SAID THAT HE WAS SURPRISED THAT HIS SON JUST FINISHED A PLATE NOW AND HAS ORDERED FOR SECOND PLATE, I SMILED AND SAID THANK GOD. A VOICE MINISTERD TO ME "FIRST MIRACLE".

I LEFT THE HOSPITAL PRETENDING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. TWO DAYS LATER I ASKED A NURSE ABOUT THE SICK CHILDREN, SHE TOLD ME THAT ALL OF THEN HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED, THEY ARE NOW ADMITTING NEW PATIENTS. I WAS SHOCKED, I ASK HER ABOUT THE UNCONSCIOUS PATIENTS, SHE SAID THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY NOW.

FEAR CATCH ME, I WAS THINKING IF I'M THE ONE THAT DID THIS MIRACLE OR A SPIRIT USED ME TO PERFORM MIRACLE.

MIRACLE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FASTING FOR ONE MONTH OR EXTRA, YOU SPEAK A WORD AND IT WILL COME TO PASS.

MINISTERS OF GOD ARE STILL PERFORMING MIRACLES TILL TODAY, SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
All pastors in Nigeria are into fake miracles. They will never heal known people like ayefele, cobhams, Femi opabunmi or yar adua. Many Christians are afraid to speak out against their daddy go. Pathetic lot
you are absolutely right. I blame the gullible ones falling for their trap.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Sterope(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Same Rita that prophesied on Trump grin
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Goodman247: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Most Nigerian churches are fake
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by paul100(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Adakintroy:

Miracle church exist in Norway and Sweden even America.
Very true,I know of benny hinn in America.Yes!! there are fake miracles but they are also real miracles.I usually tell people that don't believe in miracles that the day they or their family member or someone they know get healed,that day,their mindset will change.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Goodman247: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2020
SATANNIST:
arrest her. na adeboye and oyedepo remain
be careful what you say abt Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2020
I'm not surprised. That's man's face.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2020
The Rita Edochie I know is a very good woman infact one of the best the movie Industry has ever produced in terms of character. She used to be our guest then at Nanet suite Abuja,very down to earth woman,respectful and humble. I'm really surprised this lady is attacking her character. Zack orji another gentle and humble man unilke Ejike Asiegu very arrogant and inconsiderate human being. I'll never forget my experience with him, I used to know him when he was nobody putting up with a friend at Shipeolu street Palm grove. The day he came to our hotel he was so full of himself , thank God I never told him Ive met him before I just allowed him fooled
himself.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by NaMeAboki: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2020
VEXT:

Just like Islamic religion is a religion of terrorist...

No group cause more terror worldwide than Christians; both historically and currently.
Open your eyes widely and see beyond the Islamaphobic propaganda: the Bible is more violent than Quran and news reporting tilted negatively against Islam - researched facts.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by etrouble: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Akinh:
Pele o..ode man..na people like you they carry religion for head... occultic man na scam in as much humanity benefited spirituality and physically from him more than they way they do from ur GO's... honestly I wanna migrate to muslim..how I wish I meet better emir.

On behalf of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs of Nigeria (SCIAN), please kindly stay where you are. We the few Muslims with brains unlike Boko Haram supporters are enjoying your comedy. Whenever we are bored, we just tune to one of the Church stations and begin to laugh and roll in the floor.

So, please continue in your Church and continue your comedy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by VEXT: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2020
NaMeAboki:

No group cause more terror worldwide than Christians; both historically and currently.
Open your eyes widely and see beyond the Islamaphobic propaganda: the Bible is more violent than Quran and news reporting tilted negatively against Islam - researched facts.

Cry me a river... Go tell that to your Islamic terrorists sect.... Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by noble99: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2020
At first, you are a big fool for playing with the minds of people, you don't fear God, you are shamelessly proud of how you play with the name of God. God will punish all of you. Idiot. You think this will make you popular.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Bobyro: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2020
YorubaPrince:
IPOB as usual cool
If them say dem won leave naija, na still you go open your wide mouth claim one nijeria
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by edoairways: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
but a letter is involved abi. Element of Truth
But there was nothing in the letter that states love. Some persons just assume things when there is nothing
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by SATANNIST: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Goodman247:
be careful what you say abt Adeboye
thunder fore u and adeboye. useless scammers
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by semyman: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
The gullibles are not deterred
The ministry must move on
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Agugbadin: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
We are not ignorant of this, we knew about it. Good that you came out to tell the truth. Igbo Amaka.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Nellyfrancis157: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Azyne:
This drama just made my day, following on facebook.
Two immature children washing dirty linen in public
Pls their names on facebook
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there.
Abi....grin Many blind people are out there on the street as well but these pastors are doing mowa look away...
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by NaMeAboki: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
VEXT:

Cry me a river... Go tell that to your Islamic terrorists sect.... Terrorist

Ignorance is bliss - hope you understand.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by FryMosquito: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
MadamExcellency:
It's called Church Mafias. It's has nothing to do with Christianity.

It's occultism and black magic using Witchcraft methodology in operation.
Gbam! Na why we no dey see all those magicians that normally come market square to entertain people, during market days. All done turn to church business center men of God
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by swazydedon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
odumeje own stil beta pass rev. king wen burn people for e church, & pastor chris wen be enemy of e own land of origin (e wen say e holy wel wel). odumeje fuckup wel wel sha, but mercy ada jesus no com talk how she take collect odumeje rod, because if u wan open secret, kuku open am finish make e 4 make sense, because 4 a man 2 giv a woman such secret, there must be roddy-roddy in d process.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by EMMY76: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Am not surprised one popular prophet here in warri by the name miracle of fresh fire church was caught red handed orgernizing fake miracles with some people he was almost lynched by warri people it was the security guards that saved him that day.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Iykenuwa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:
Only f00ls fall for televised miracles.. [s]if you are that superb, go to hospitals and heal all the patients there[/s].

Jesus went to the pool of Bethesda with several sick people, healed just one person, and then left.

In most cases by far, the sick came to Him to be healed.
Re: Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church by Blackdisciple(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Such is life..
It's no surprising cos it is said already We will have fake prophets around they will even perform fake miracles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.