Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick (72780 Views)

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
baralatie:

I understand your point!
there are cases in lagos and calabar where the male clients were robbed by prostitutes one was drugged in the hotel and woke up the following with his bag of #3m missing the other was robbed while in action.

but in this case there is no indication of robbery as at when this report came out

unless we are talking about female serial killers who stalk men and kill them(now that is odd)

There is no way to eliminate this possibility. I am sure, with the level of cruelty we perpetrate against one another, that we have some serial killers disguised as prostitutes.
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by swazydedon(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2020
it's not new afterall, something must kill a man!
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by mechanics(m): 12:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmmm, he died committing sin.
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by Coinbased: 4:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by Decryptor(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
even a year I go stay wella

Easier said than done!

Ordinary 2 weeks of lockdown, you women were crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDQQyRTojRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBabDhrJC_4
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by Fairgodwin(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
They will never learn even with all the news of men dying on top a woman in hotels" flying about.

Imagine... See how hes lying there unaware of his sorroundings and the whole world watching his shameful end.

Men, learn from this and desist from such shameful act.

I couldn't have agreed more �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by dollytino4real(f): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Decryptor:

Easier said than done!
Ordinary 2 weeks of lockdown, you women were crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDQQyRTojRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBabDhrJC_4
n.a. men cry pass
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by Decryptor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
n.a. men cry pass

As you can see the video proof, those are two ladies...just 2 among the many videos i have on my laptop o

Now show me a single video of a man crying that he needed sex during lockdown. tongue
Re: Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick by dollytino4real(f): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Decryptor:

As you can see the video proof, those are two ladies...just 2 among the many videos i have on my laptop o

Now show me a single video of a man crying that he needed sex during lockdown. tongue
no just disgrace men here jare! a man camp his side chick in his family house all because of fork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.