Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1896 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by YourBestWriter: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: . by Millimann: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
They no born them well to throw you into jail.

They will rather contact your guarantors to persuade you to pay up.

4 Likes

Re: . by RedPanthar: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you were a writer on my team, would have paid the debt for you. Join teams you folks don't hear word. And your moniker assumes you're a writer. How come can't you afford 50k repayment?
Re: . by RedPanthar: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Millimann:
They no born them well to throw you into jail.

They will rather contact your guarantors to persuade you to pay up.

Shiooor. Go do your research. Banks now go after debtors to have them arrested.

3 Likes

Re: . by Donspicey: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
The way person capital dey disappear for business dis days seff......
Re: . by Cuntface: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
i was in your shoes before o, they even threaten to freeze my account and blacklist my BVN. luckily enough, i bump into a friend who is into internet fraud, i helped him finish one of his works with his client that was how i got my own share to pay up.
anyway, i quit internet fraud afterwards.

this country will frustrate you and push you into doing what you don't want to do.
i detest the leaders, and i lay a curse on them alongside their families!

7 Likes

Re: . by YourBestWriter: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
If you were a writer on my team, would have paid the debt for you. Join teams you folks don't hear word. And your moniker assumes you're a writer. How come can't you afford 50k repayment?

I started freelance writing last two months, and up till now, I have never made up to 20000 naira from it. The few amount I have made, it is extremely difficult to save.

1 Like

Re: . by RedPanthar: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
YourBestWriter:

I started freelance writing last two months, and up till now, I have never made up to 20000 naira from it. The few amount I have made, it is extremely difficult to save.

Chat me up on WHATSAPP I'll give you tips on how to handle it. Why are you shaking over 50k.
Re: . by Cuntface: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
if you come out of prison by next year, i would love to hear your Christmas experience in prison cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cuntface:
if you come out of prison by next year, i would love to hear your Christmas experience in prison cool
you no well, help a brother, don't mock him, things are hard.

3 Likes

Re: . by bosman50(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Send me a mail with details of the transactions...all the proof.
Let's see if we can buy time by paying of the 20k before 7days.
The money will be paid the their account only in your behalf . How you see'm?

7 Likes

Re: . by greatbrian(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
YourBestWriter:
I took a loan from a bank to start a business since I am unemployed and needed to survive.

The loan was a soft loan of 50,000 naira that I got before the covid 19 started in Nigeria.

Months later, the business failed, and I lost the money so I couldn't pay back the loan when it was due since June 2020.

Three days ago, I received a call from the bank threatening to throw me to jail if I didn't pay back the loan within 7 days.

Please how possible this? Will the bank throw an unemployed person like me to jail for not paying back a business loan? Is it a good idea if I beg for mercy of at least another three months to go into hard labour?

Is there a hard labour job I can do to get at least 20k within 7 days? Please I need your helps.

I sent you a mail, respond or drop your mobile contact I can call you on
Re: . by adekemi45600: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
:if you come out of prison by next year, i would love to hear your Christmas experience in prison you no well, help a brother, don't mock him, things are hard.
Re: . by YourBestWriter: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
bosman50:

Thank you so much for this. God will bless you more abundantly.

1 Like

Re: . by UnbanEbenezar: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
hi I'm a writer, can I drop my mail so you could contact me?
Re: . by UnbanEbenezar: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cuntface:
Cunt face embarassed
Re: . by davillian(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2020
When they arrest you
Your people go come pay
So relax....

1 Like

Re: . by IceTrice01: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Shiooor. Go do your research. Banks now go after debtors to have them arrested.

Nor for 50k loan
Re: . by orisa37: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Let the Governor of your State PAY THE DEBT FOR YOU AS PALLIATIVE.
Re: . by orisa37: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Let the Governor of your State PLEASE PAY THE DEBT FOR YOU AS PALLIATIVE.
Re: . by orisa37: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2020
The Creditor Bank for this kind of Indebtedness should compile their list and send the list to The STATE HOUSE OR TO MBW @50017 TO PAY AS PALLIATIVE
Re: . by YourBestWriter: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
bosman50:

Good evening everyone here. Please help me and thank this man. Indeed, God has his people here on earth that he uses to achieve his greater purpose. Thank you so much Sir. Words cannot describe how grateful I am. God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: . by Satguru: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2020
bosman50:

Them say make we greet u ooo. As u offer hope to people in despair, that is how the Almighty God will grant you your beautiful heart desires. May God continue to protect u from both physical and the spiritual arrows of your enemies. More grease to ur elbows
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: . by Daniiel: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2020
bosman50:

Thanks for helping him out ... your expectations will Never be cut short before this year ends.

4 Likes

Re: . by SATANNIST: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
YourBestWriter:
I took a loan from a bank to start a business since I am unemployed and needed to survive.

The loan was a soft loan of 50,000 naira that I got before the covid 19 started in Nigeria.

Months later, the business failed, and I lost the money so I couldn't pay back the loan when it was due since June 2020.

Three days ago, I received a call from the bank threatening to throw me to jail if I didn't pay back the loan within 7 days.

Please how possible this? Will the bank throw an unemployed person like me to jail for not paying back a business loan? Is it a good idea if I beg for mercy of at least another three months to go into hard labour?

Is there a hard labour job I can do to get at least 20k within 7 days? Please I need your helps.
idot. u went silent since january and now u dey disturb us
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
bosman50:

Much thanks for the help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vikings And Eiye Cult War Two In The Hospital Just Now - PHOTOS / Moment A Boy Side-kicked The Gods Down In Delta State (video) / The Young Man Who Jumped From 6-storey Building Survived. See His New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.