Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Rented An Apartment With Nepa Bill Debt What Do I Do Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Rented An Apartment With Nepa Bill Debt What Do I Do Please (276 Views)

N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House. / Prepaid Meter Debt - What Do I Do? / Help: Crazy Nepa Bill In My New Apartment In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Rented An Apartment With Nepa Bill Debt What Do I Do Please by yelihoy: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
I live in Abuja and recently I rented an apartment. When I went for inspection the house was quite OK and I notice it had a prepaid meter shared by the way. The compound has just a bedroom flat and a room safe contain. I rented the one BEDROOM flat and my neighbor happen to be a female banker. After I moved in I noticed the house was disconnected and with my inquiry from nepa office I was told the tenant bypass the meter and was fined. However I called the care takers attention to this and he followed me to nepa office to be sure that the information I gave him was correct. He told me he wasn't aware of this and called a meeting between himself and the the old tenant in my presence and told her to crest time to follow him to nepa office so as to sort this out, but from time to time the lady will fix time and once it is time she switches off her phone. This have been going on for some days now. Now she comes late at night and leaves early by 6 in the morning. The caretaker said if he can see her he ll know the next line of action to take. I really need your advice on this
Re: I Rented An Apartment With Nepa Bill Debt What Do I Do Please by eddyline(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
why don't you try moving for a separate meter for your apartment?

2 Likes

Re: I Rented An Apartment With Nepa Bill Debt What Do I Do Please by yelihoy: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
eddyline:
why don't you try moving for a separate meter for your apartment?
Thanks for your suggestion, I think I will consider that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download: Babu Ruwan So Hausa Novel / Affordable Lands To Buy / Maisonettes, Terraces And Semi Detached Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.