Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) (40103 Views)

Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:
Sorry for derailing. Can anyone guide me? I over recharged my sim from my bank. Pls help on how to convert it to cash.
try patricial

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by 2cribz: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
No condom. He go take enuf alomo, den shoot him sperm shot inside her pekus,1st shot dey long with good aim.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
CSTRR:
The Guy practically lives in Ghana.

He only comes to Nigeria to work.
Emmanuel adebayo also lives in Ghana, east legon.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
Seems there is nothing that can end the relationship of afrobeat singer and songwriter Burna Boy and his British girlfriend Stefflon Don as they were spotted together in Ghana.

British Rapper Stefflon Don reacts to Burna Boy Cheating Allegations
Burna Boy have been having a good year in his music career but things took a new twist

some days ago when he was accused of cheating on his girlfriend Stefflon Don.
Stefflon Don and Burna Boy have been dating for quite some time now and the allegations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOmjc8Cin0

This Burna Boy was in a controvertial exchange with SOWORE because Burna was trying to be FELA.

Somehow that controvertial faceoff has died down and things are as cool as cucumber.

But Burna boy him own DEY HIM BODY.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by kvngmaxy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
how Dem no go reunite Christmas don reach now
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Litmus: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is Burna Ghanaian?
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:
Sorry for derailing. Can anyone guide me? I over recharged my sim from my bank. Pls help on how to convert it to cash.
Can't you reverse it? Oh you can't do reverse in Nigeria? shocked
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
She made a mistake of forgiven him so quickly, he will still continue with the other girl.Mtchew
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by lagdmark(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Litmus:
Is Burna Ghanaian?
Morocco
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

More like London
In Africa, he practically lives in Ghana. The first time he met stefflon don was in Ghana for a concert.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
onyechez:

In Africa, he practically lives in Ghana. The first time he met stefflon don was in Ghana for a concert.

Okay
I'm not disputing that
But this man spends a lot of time in london too
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

Or you meant African dwarf. Compared to davido

Make them stage davido and burna boy make them throw punches one one one , then you go know the real giant

Above all , Wizkid naim be the real giant , even mayorkun sing pass davido

Cry on ur own
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by JustCruise(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
But meanwhile it's high time nairaland have it's own app nd they should enable follower's to be able to comment with emojis/sticker's it's more fun ND matured that way.

I swear this site is so 1900. Odogwu all the way!!!
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by emijo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
CSTRR:

He is a yahoo boy
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by aarin29642: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
how Dem no go reunite Christmas don reach now
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Burna boy really catch better meat like me grin
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

Okay
I'm not disputing that
But this man spends a lot of time in london too

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
CSTRR:

Is that so?
Interesting
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Ridraj(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:
how much
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by jawalis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
onyechez:

Can't you reverse it? Oh you can't do reverse in Nigeria? shocked
There’s no way I can reverse in Nigeria
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by jawalis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ridraj:
how much
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Prodigee: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:
Boss heard of Patricia? You can convert your airtime back to cash by logging on to patriciadotcomdotng(kindly replace the 'dot' with '.'). Patricia is very fast and reliable bro!
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Bendo4eva(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

now read what you wrote and ask yourself if it made any sense

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Bendo4eva(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by jawalis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Prodigee:
Boss heard of Patricia? You can convert your airtime back to cash by logging on to patriciadotcomdotng(kindly replace the 'dot' with '.'). Patricia is very fast and reliable bro!
Thank you brother. Someone already introduced it to me today. But the problem is; while I inform my friend here about it, he was against it saying he knows someone who used Patricia and after he made the transfer to the provided number. He uploaded the screenshot and he was later denied. That’s my fear.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Happy2020: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
These hoes, this generation is all hoes and homewreckers and they don’t care who else their man Fuxx as long as they get their piece of him.
It’s called low self esteem to just allow your man to make you look like a clown to the public.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Victor6998: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
I tire Bro
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Prodigee: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:

Thank you brother. Someone already introduced it to me today. But the problem is; while I inform my friend here about it, he was against it saying he knows someone who used Patricia and after he made the transfer to the provided number. He uploaded the screenshot and he was later denied. That’s my fear.
Sorry about your friend's experience bro. But it's possible he sent the wrong screenshot and that could be the reason his transaction was declined. To covert your airtime to cash with Patricia, you need to first register on the website and then make an airtime transfer to a provided number on the site. After, you upload the screenshot of the transfer and once confirmed, you will be paid instantly to your bank account. It's that simple and stress free. Do give it a trial and let me know how it goes. Cheers!
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by sunshineV(f): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
jawalis:
wire me some OBO

09021350446 airtel
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
aleeyus:
Do I care?

Why did you open the thread then.
Haha some people are just foolish

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by CSTRR: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

More like London
Still the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.