Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) (40104 Views)

Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
CSTRR:

Still the same thing.

Of course
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by goodheart02(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

Or you meant African dwarf. Compared to davido

Aren't you too big for this rubbish??
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by jawalis(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
T
Prodigee:
Sorry about your friend's experience bro. But it's possible he sent the wrong screenshot and that could be the reason his transaction was declined. To covert your airtime to cash with Patricia, you need to first register on the website and then make an airtime transfer to a provided number on the site. After, you upload the screenshot of the transfer and once confirmed, you will be paid instantly to your bank account. It's that simple and stress free. Do give it a trial and let me know how it goes. Cheers!
I did it and I was paid. Though 75%. Thanks so much man. I’m grateful

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by jawalis(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
sunshineV:
wire me some OBO

09021350446 airtel
Ain’t OBO bro. I hustle to get what I need
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by Coinbased: 4:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Ph
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2020
jawalis:
Sorry for derailing. Can anyone guide me? I over recharged my sim from my bank. Pls help on how to convert it to cash.
sale it to all those doing vtu and data or you can show people's love with give away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile: Benny Ark, Apologise Over 'Fvck You' Song Comment Or... / Chukwuebuka Anyaduba & Ugochi Ejidoh Traditional Wedding: Nwoko, Others Spotted / Nafisat Abdullahi Goes Bald With Special Effect By Onilogbo Hakeem (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.