Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3842 Views)

13k Giveaway: Romance Landers Solve This simple Task / Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2020
mummyire:
pls why are u like this? can u pls send the screenshot of what u saw on Facebook? do u think so foolish to come online to beg dropping my home address and WhatsApp contact(probably if u need to confirm anything). this is really unfair. I solicited for help and yet u are doing this to me. what does it take u to confirm at least I dropped all my details already. karma is real sir, I pray u don't experience my kinda problem.
U Are A Liar. U Can Decieve Dem, Not Me. U Now Added Mangi & Salt To Spice Up Ur Story So As To Extort Money 4rm Unsuspecting People.

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
U Are A Liar. U Can Decieve Dem, Not Me. U Now Added Mangi & Salt To Spice Up Ur Story So As To Extort Money 4rm Unsuspecting People.
it is not your fault though.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2020
mummyire:
pls why are u like this? can u pls send the screenshot of what u saw on Facebook? do u think so foolish to come online to beg dropping my home address and WhatsApp contact(probably if u need to confirm anything). this is really unfair. I solicited for help and yet u are doing this to me. what does it take u to confirm at least I dropped all my details already. karma is real sir, I pray u don't experience my kinda problem.
D Reason U Still Av Mouth To Talk Is because I'm Using A Button Phone.
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2020
I don't need to be arguing with u. it isn't ur fault. but know that few people have called me and confirmed my story, some spoke to my son, while another man came to my house to confirm it. so arguing with u doesn't even makes sense
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Whatever, U May Claim, Ur Story Sounds Ridiculous. When U Were Sending Him Those Huge Amount, How Were U Feeding With Ur Kids?
Re: ... by PrimeWatermark: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Calm down... Show us the screenshot on Facebook.

Check the time she posted on Nairaland and the time the Facebook story was also posted.
It's possible some fraudulent guys copied her Nairaland story to scam people on Facebook.

You have to be very very sure please. Let's see the screenshots.
And please, the Facebook story must be older than her NL post since you claimed she copied and paste.

Otherwise, I'll just assume you're the runaway husband.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Nairalanders, Dis Story Is Fake. Nobody Should Send Any Money To Dis Criminal. He/she Is A Scammer. I Av Seen Dis Same Story On Fb. Na Scam Be Dis. Yes. Dis Person Na Scammer, Looking 4 Who To Extort Money 4rm With Dis Ridiculous Story. Nairalanders, Mummyire Na Scammer!
nah bro, dis is 2 harsh. I personally went to her house on monday to confirm. She called me just now crying, that a particular guy labelled her a scammer. No bro, take dis down. She is not a scammer, i met her in person. U can also do d same, if u don't believe her. She's going through alot already, u shld nt add to it because she's begging for money.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Calm down... Show us the screenshot on Facebook.

Check the time she posted on Nairaland and the time the Facebook story was also posted.
It's possible some fraudulent guys copied her Nairaland story to scam people on Facebook.

You have to be very very sure please. Let's see the screenshots.
And please, the Facebook story must be older than her NL post since you claimed she copied and paste.

Otherwise, I'll just assume you're the runaway husband.
that's true.. U can also just post a screenshot of whatever u saw on facebook, let's see. But, i vouch for her, she's not a scammer. Infact, she's very pretty and still young just that she's now a single mother.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
nah bro, dis is 2 harsh. I personally went to her house on monday to confirm. She called me just now crying, that a particular guy labelled her a scammer. No bro, take dis down. She is not a scammer, i met her in person. U can also do d same, if u don't believe her. She's going through alot already, u shld nt add to it because she's begging for money.
Bro, It's Ok. Her Story Dey One Kind, Nai Make Me Conclude So. Just Bone D Matter.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Bro, It's Ok. Her Story Dey One Kind, Nai Make Me Conclude So. Just Bone D Matter.
undecided
Truvel:
Re: ... by PrimeWatermark: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:

Damn!! And you had to accuse her wrongly. This country sef

You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
she's just a young lady going through a problem older than her age, and i think it's affecting her already emotionally. She's already thinking of suicide because she's not sure anyone would help her because of ur post. If she does, know that u killed her becuz of ur foolishness.
U shld hav handle this maturedly.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
she's just a young lady going through a problem older than her age, and i think it's affecting her already emotionally. She's already thinking of suicide because she's not sure anyone would help her because of ur post. If she does, know that u killed her becuz of ur foolishness.
Na Wetin Dey Worry U Self? I Never Tell Una Say Na Mistake? D Story Sounded Funny & Unbelieveable To Me.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Na Wetin Dey Worry U Self? I Never Tell Una Say Na Mistake? D Story Sounded Funny & Unbelieveable To Me.
no p
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
you shouldn't have posted this sir. all I know is that it is not his fault
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Damn!! And you had to accuse her wrongly. This country sef
You should be ashamed of yourself.
thank u sir
Re: ... by uthlaw: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

See me see wahala.

Ladies help, guy leave, they are foolish.
Ladies don't help, ladies leave, they're golddiggers.

There's really no good standing for ladies when it comes to guys
mostly ladies can do all for you when they fall in love,but reason with Brain.....my first girlfriend do send me half of her salary when I was in school,yet I still misbehave and she will be the one begging!
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2020
uthlaw:
mostly ladies can do all for you when they fall in love,but reason with Brain.....my first girlfriend do send me half of her salary when I was in school,yet I still misbehave and she will be the one begging!
u dickmatized her bro, same with o.p, she was dickmatized by her husband, lol.
Re: ... by uthlaw: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
soulstalker:
u dickmatized her bro, same with o.p, she was dickmatized by her husband, lol.
na me be her first love that why!
Re: ... by Foodqueen(f): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!

U need to send her small thing to appease the gods.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Foodqueen:

Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!

U need to send her small thing to appease the gods.
I Would Av Created An Apology Thread 4 Mummyire But Some Stupid Guys Here Would Want To Take Advantage Of It & Start Talking Anyhow.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2020
uthlaw:
na me be her first love that why!
oh! It happens like that
Re: ... by Foodqueen(f): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
I Would Av Created An Apology Thread 4 Mummyire But Some Stupid Guys Here Would Want To Take Advantage Of It & Start Talking Anyhow.

It's ok. Just let it go.
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2020
good morning everyone
Re: ... by Freelane33(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2020
BAD MAN cool. JAPA EXPRESS , JALO KANADA cool. Sorry baby boo
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Foodqueen:

It's ok. Just let it go.
My Dear, I Av Let It Go But Some Saints 4 Here Don Use Oshuka Carry Am 4 Head.
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
mummyire:
morning famz, am a bit popular here on nairaland but I had to create a new account for this thread. most of u here might finally guess my other moniker after reading my story but I don't wanna reveal my identity because some guys here might mock me later with it.
so guys, I really need ur advise and help. I met this my partner some years back in a party and we had our introduction but no wedding yet. along the line. I got pregnant and we had a son now 3 years old. I am into catering and also an event planner but my partner has no job but he's trying his best to get one, though he's from a wealthy family. but I am d one who fund all the bills because I always believed he will get a job soon an will do the needful. during the pandemic I sat him down and advised he should start a business and he said he has plans for that but he's not financially buoyant to fund the business and he said his father promised to give him some money to do the business. then after 2months(august) I saw no changes, then I asked him why d delay, he said his father hasn't given him d money then I asked how much he needed for d business, he said 2million, but I had only 1.4m with me, I promised to give him 1.2m to start from somewhere, which I did. after a week he said he needed just 300k to complete the business he's venturing to, I had nothing with me but because I believed in him, I sold my only car for 400k, and I gave it to him just to satisfy him. this is a car I use for business stuffs also. a week after I gave him all dis money, she stopped coming home, whenever I call him. he gives excuses about his business bla bla bla.. I tried to understand. meanwhile i gave him some money to pay d landlord earlier dis year which he didn't pay unknowingly to me. I was shocked when the landlord brought his boys, police, to throw out our properties last month. I asked d landlord why he would throw out my properties out of the house without any notice, he said he has been giving my husband d notice and our time is up. I am still trying to move from this shock, last I heard, my husband isn't in d country his numbers hasn't been going through, though he sent me a message that I shouldn't bother looking for him. my business has collapsed, I moved back to my mother's house. my son is really suffering, it's my mother that feeding both of us with the little things she sells. am really heartbroken and embarrassed. I have not bought clothes for my kid for this festive period. though I recently got a space where I can always sell sharwarma and BBQ with snacks. but most of my equipment are spoilt and stolen. I really need help from u guys to please help raise me up again, I have been fooled by love, but pls because of my innocent kid and mother, u guys pls make some contribution for me so I can start my business this January. I forgot to say, I went to his parents place but they said their son won't do such a thing and sent me away with their grandson. I really suffered, and I hope I can stand up again. for any doubts, I now stay at my mother's place jibowu yaba(railway line) if there is anyone that wants to make confirmation I am ready to see u with my son. or send me a pm. my WhatsApp number. 08134547928. though I don't have data to check messages now but can check later if I buy card.

0232627666 morenikeji.a.a
wema bank...
cc
Pocohantas
chatinet
pcguru1
lovethaa
ishilove
Dominique
zzor
jaydaily
interestedhere2
collinsuchendu
iLegendd
soulstalker
and lots more. u guys should pls help me out, u will never be put to shame.

y'all should please help me with something, I really want to take down this thread, but I can't do that yet. I need ur helps, pls someone should make me have a reason to smile 2day, I beg u all in the name of God
Re: ... by goryorhal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
What are the things you needed for your business start up ??

How much is your budget ? If I may ask how old is your son ? I would love to get him a tracksuit as a Christmas gift ..

My office is quite closer to your side .... You can bring him for measurement any time ...
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
goryorhal:
What are the things you needed for your business start up ??

How much is your budget ? If I may ask how old is your son ? I would love to get him a tracksuit as a Christmas gift ..

My office is quite closer to your side .... You can bring him for measurement any time ...

thank u so much sir, my budget for d business is close to 300k but I have been able to raise 27k, though some people from this forum have promised me alot, though someone from dis forum tried to take advantage of me when he invited us to his house, but thank God nothing happened.
about my son gifts I will appreciate it sir, because I wasn't able to get him a cloth for Christmas, but I always had hope he will get something for new year. God bless u, pls were is ur office sir?
my son is 2+
Re: ... by akaahs(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
I no go ever pitty nor contribute anything for u.
U met at a party and u expect me to believe in both of u to be responsible?
Don't get me wrong please, d percentage of responsible people who do go to party is very minimal.
Go sort out urself
Re: ... by goryorhal(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
mummyire:
thank u so much sir, my budget for d business is close to 300k but I have been able to raise 27k, though some people from this forum have promised me alot, though someone from dis forum tried to take advantage of me when he invited us to his house, but thank God nothing happened.
about my son gifts I will appreciate it sir, because I wasn't able to get him a cloth for Christmas, but I always had hope he will get something for new year. God bless u, pls were is ur office sir?
my son is 2+

Do you know toll gate ( the one at mushin )
Along that railway lane ...
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
goryorhal:

Do you know toll gate ( the one at mushin ) Along that railway lane ...
yes sir. I passed through there today sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover / The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. / Guys Please Help... Which Would You Choose? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.