Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3839 Views)

13k Giveaway: Romance Landers Solve This simple Task / Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by mummyire(f): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
thank you
Re: ... by Kapilta(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
embarassed I feel pity for you. Tell me your husband to be name so that i can know Devils' real name.

SMH. Evil somebody. I pray help comes your way. Your baby boo is prolly married to love of his life now.

1 Like

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
embarassed
sir, I would appreciate anything from u, I need to start my business again. I have suffered alot
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
embarassed I feel pity for you. Tell me your husband to be name so that i can know Devils' real name.

SMH. Evil somebody. I pray help comes your way. Your baby boo is prolly married to love of his life now.
lol, egbon, u funny shar. Though same thing i thought, op husband na bad man aswear. The kinda woman some men are looking for.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
sir, I would appreciate anything from u, I need to start my business again. I have suffered alot
op, i stay around that side u mentioned. Can we meet now, with ur son also. Maybe i can drop some token.
some guys uses this stuffs as format to collect money from unsuspecting people here.

2 Likes

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
soulstalker:
op, i stay around that side u mentioned. Can we meet now, with ur son also. Maybe i can drop some token.
some guys uses this stuffs as format to collect money from unsuspecting people here.
ok no problem. I stay@ 7 railway line. jibowu yaba. my number is on d post, u can call me when u get there.

2 Likes

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
a kind hearted woman sent me 5k just now. thank u and God bless u abundantly...

pls u all should help me, may God Almighty bless u too, for the sake of my son. pls...

5 Likes

Re: ... by Fuckhypocrite: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
I feel your pain
call me this same time tommorow

I will send u something, by god grace
Buh if your story na true e no go beta for that your husband o

Very stupid and wicked man

2 Likes

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
I feel your pain
call me this same time tommorow

I will send u something, by god grace
Buh if your story na true e no go beta for that your husband o

Very stupid and wicked man
God bless u sir... may u never lack, am sure God will give u ur life partner and not a liability in Jesus name. I will so much appreciate it.
my story is true, I have no reason to lie about this, Mr Solomon(soulstalker) left here just now. I told him everything, he gave my son and I some money 8k and brought some things for my son.. thank you so much Mr solomon

4 Likes

Re: ... by Angelacruz: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nawooo,some women d suffer .Helpers will locate u
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Angelacruz:
Amen, and thank u ma
Re: ... by Angelacruz: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uwc
mummyire:
Amen, and thank u ma
Re: ... by Fuckhypocrite: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
God bless u sir... may u never lack, am sure God will give u ur life partner and not a liability in Jesus name. I will so much appreciate it.
my story is true, I have no reason to lie about this, Mr Solomon(soulstalker) left here just now. I told him everything, he gave my son and I some money 8k and brought some things for my son.. thank you so much Mr solomon
nice gesture soulstalker

Dnt worry ma everything is going to be okay
Such is life, we learn everyday through our past
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:

He isn't her husband. She is a baby mama.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guys pls kindly reach out to this lady, i saw her physically today and i confirmed her story. U all can try to go and see her like i did and do d needful. She really needs help.
And op, Like we discussed earlier, i would try to see if i can raise anything for u before the year runs out. Just take good care of that ur handsome son and ur mom. Jehovah be with ur family and mine also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Most of the mistakes we make in life were very avoidable. He wasn't your husband but you went and had a kid for him.

He wasn't employed but you decided to settle down with him and treat him like a husband and give him husband rights to your life.

He ran away and you are here begging for help cry

I don't understand women. I really don't. Sorry to hear this but he was just a user. He had no intention of marrying you. You fulfilled your purpose to his life. He has moved on.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
nice gesture soulstalker

Dnt worry ma everything is going to be okay
Such is life, we learn everyday through our past
yeah bro, just had to do d needful, i once begged online when i needed it, and i got some help. We are humans afterall.

2 Likes

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
soulstalker:
Guys pls kindly reach out to this lady, i saw her physically today and i confirmed her story. U all can try to go and see her like i did and do d needful. She really needs help.
And op, Like we discussed earlier, i would try to see if i can raise anything for u before the year runs out. Just take good care of that ur handsome son and ur mom. Jehovah be with ur family and mine also.
Amen sir, God bless u. I will be looking forward to ur help sir

1 Like

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
ALEX182:
Most of the mistakes we make in life were very avoidable. He wasn't your husband but you went and had a kid for him.

He wasn't employed but you decided to settle down with him and treat him like a husband and give him husband rights to your life.

He ran away and you are here begging for help cry

I don't understand women. I really don't. Sorry to hear this but he was just a user. He had no intention of marrying you. You fulfilled your purpose to his life. He has moved on.
I understand ur concern Sir, I have already entered d relationship before I saw things clearly. i made a mistake and am paying for it already, but I need to stand up stronger and I need ur helps. I have learnt so much already

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
I understand ur concern Sir, I have already entered d relationship before I saw things clearly. i made a mistake and am paying for it already, but I need to stand up stronger and I need ur helps. I have learnt so much already

Tell me what you have learnt please. I'm serious. I really want to know.

And what is your decision with this man henceforth.

1 Like

Re: ... by mummyire(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
ALEX182:

Tell me what you have learnt please. I'm serious. I really want to know.

And what is your decision with this man henceforth.
he is gone, and I have totally moved on, what I want now is to start again at what am good at i.e my catering path. and also to take care of my little kid and aged mother. he has no son with me because he has humiliated us. I just want to move on with my life, and forget about love, I won't make any mistake again. I would appreciate it if u can help me with any thing. so I can be better and wiser than my former self

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
he is gone, and I have totally moved on, what I want now is to start again at what am good at i.e my catering path. and also to take care of my little kid and aged mother. he has no son with me because he has humiliated us. I just want to move on with my life, and forget about love, I won't make any mistake again. I would appreciate it if u can help me with any thing. so I can be better and wiser than my former self

Sounds reasonable.

1 Like

Re: ... by Fuckhypocrite: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
soulstalker:
yeah bro, just had to do d needful, i once begged online when i needed it, and i got some help. We are humans afterall.
Yeah

Nobody is above help,and the woman is not asking 4 much she jus need funds to raise her business

So we gonna try our best to also help!

When u begged is it on nl?
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Yeah

Nobody is above help,and the woman is not asking 4 much she jus need funds to raise her business

So we gonna try our best to also help!

When u begged is it on nl?
yeah bro we shld do our best.
That was wen i needed some money to survive during the lockdown. But glory be to God 2day, we are moving..
Re: ... by Fuckhypocrite: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
soulstalker:
yeah bro we shld do our best.
That was wen i needed some money to survive during the lockdown. But glory be to God 2day, we are moving..
Omo that lockdown teach me how to be saving hungry wire my head no be small, no money no work buh we still survive am

Godnogoshameus bro
Re: ... by ewelike98925: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Omo that lockdown teach me how to be saving hungry wire my head no be small, no money no work buh we still survive am

Godnogoshameus bro
God no go shame us, egbon, we movee...
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
I have met people like this, and helping no doubt is ok

but the thing is,

you help her today and once she gets up to her feet, the handsome guy she has already seen as husband would come back to her, sweet talking and brain washing her the more and he may be successful at it being that he has known your weak spots already.

A few resistance and our babe would be moaning a few days later..

after that, case closed. she would begin to defend him and fall victim again...

Women!

what I see here is a woman with a good heart being used.

for the fact that someone on this forum has met you physically, and has confirmed your story,

send me a pm, with the requirements you need to set up your stuffs.

I'm not promising you nothing, but let's see how it goes...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
soulstalker:

On her behalf, Thank you sir,

May the Almighty Grant you more.

If we have more hearts like yours,

The world would be a more better place!
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
JayDaily:

On her behalf, Thank you sir,

May the Almighty Grant you more.

If we have more hearts like yours,

The world would be a more better place!
amen bro, i met her in person, and i must confess her story his heartbreaking. But it is what is, we need to always help ourselves.

1 Like

Re: ... by MeekySmudger(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
morning famz, am a bit popular here on nairaland but I had to create a new account for this thread. most of u here might finally guess my other moniker after reading my story but I don't wanna reveal my identity because some guys here might mock me later with it.
so guys, I really need ur advise and help. I met this my partner some years back in a party and we had our introduction but no wedding yet. along the line. I got pregnant and we had a son now 3 years old. I am into catering and also an event planner but my partner has no job but he's trying his best to get one, though he's from a wealthy family. but I am d one who fund all the bills because I always believed he will get a job soon an will do the needful. during the pandemic I sat him down and advised he should start a business and he said he has plans for that but he's not financially buoyant to fund the business and he said his father promised to give him some money to do the business. then after 2months(august) I saw no changes, then I asked him why d delay, he said his father hasn't given him d money then I asked how much he needed for d business, he said 2million, but I had only 1.4m with me, I promised to give him 1.2m to start from somewhere, which I did. after a week he said he needed just 300k to complete the business he's venturing to, I had nothing with me but because I believed in him, I sold my only car for 400k, and I gave it to him just to satisfy him. this is a car I use for business stuffs also. a week after I gave him all dis money, she stopped coming home, whenever I call him. he gives excuses about his business bla bla bla.. I tried to understand. meanwhile i gave him some money to pay d landlord earlier dis year which he didn't pay unknowingly to me. I was shocked when the landlord brought his boys, police, to throw out our properties last month. I asked d landlord why he would throw out my properties out of the house without any notice, he said he has been giving my husband d notice and our time is up. I am still trying to move from this shock, last I heard, my husband isn't in d country his numbers hasn't been going through, though he sent me a message that I shouldn't bother looking for him. my business has collapsed, I moved back to my mother's house. my son is really suffering, it's my mother that feeding both of us with the little things she sells. am really heartbroken and embarrassed. I have not bought clothes for my kid for this festive period. though I recently got a space where I can always sell sharwarma and BBQ with snacks. but most of my equipment are spoilt and stolen. I really need help from u guys to please help raise me up again, I have been fooled by love, but pls because of my innocent kid and mother, u guys pls make some contribution for me so I can start my business this January. I forgot to say, I went to his parents place but they said their son won't do such a thing and sent me away with their grandson. I really suffered, and I hope I can stand up again. for any doubts, I now stay at my mother's place jibowu yaba(railway line) if there is anyone that wants to make confirmation I am ready to see u with my son. or send me a pm. my WhatsApp number. 08134547928. though I don't have data to check messages now but can check later if I buy card.

0232627666 morenikeji.a.a
wema bank...
cc
Pocohantas
chatinet
pcguru1
lovethaa
ishilove
Dominique
zzor
jaydaily
collinsuchendu
iLegendd
soulstalker
and lots more. u guys should pls help me out, u will never be put to shame.

...I don't have anything I could have donated to you....but madam.. Please make sure you take a very good care of your son.
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
JayDaily:
I have met people like this, and helping no doubt is ok

but the thing is,

you help her today and once she gets up to her feet, the handsome guy she has already seen as husband would come back to her, sweet talking and brain washing her the more and he may be successful at it being that he has known your weak spots already.

A few resistance and our babe would be moaning a few days later..

after that, case closed. she would begin to defend him and fall victim again...

Women!

what I see here is a woman with a good heart being used.

for the fact that someone on this forum has met you physically, and has confirmed your story,

send me a pm, with the requirements you need to set up your stuffs.

I'm not promising you nothing, but let's see how it goes...

I understand u sir, but this man and his family humiliated me, I will make he never see us again. I can't be fooled twice, am working on my self esteem and I won't easily fall in love. am only focused on how to rebuild my life and son's life. and with ur helps I can get back better.
I sent u a p.m sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / I Need Help, I May Never Get Married. / Difference Between Love and Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.