Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Which Area Of Business Is The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Area Of Business Is The Best? (202 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Area Of Business Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Which area of business is the best?

Product-based businesses?
Or service-based businesses?

Which area guarantees high revenues/ profits, minimal overhead, and a wider patronage than the other? Which also is best to go at for the long haul?

Lalasticlala
FOD
dominique
Re: Which Area Of Business Is The Best? by onyiloxy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Both types of business are ok. But service-based businesses will save you a lot as you will only be offering services and sometimes depending on your service, you can work from anywhere. You don't have to manage inventory and people can pay you over and over for the same service (mostly digital businesses)

For product-based business, you must be physically present, probably own a store, have an inventory of your products though there is an exception to it like if you are into Dropshipping business. https://marexventure.com/profitable-dropshipping-in-nigeria/

But most importantly is making sure you have the following on the ground before starting
1. Business Name
2. A business plan
3. Feasibility study
4. Market research
5. And others

1 Like

Re: Which Area Of Business Is The Best? by Mide3367: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
I offer service based and I must tell u it is the best. Anywhere I go, I am in my office(online) offering my services on agro marketing and farming consultancy. As I am typing this, I am heading to the park to take bus to the airport for my flight back to lagos as I flew into the state I am now this morning for same farm job all expenses paid by the client. Service biz is the best make i no lie

1 Like

Re: Which Area Of Business Is The Best? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mide3367:
I offer service based and I must tell u it is the best. Anywhere I go, I am in my office(online) offering my services on agro marketing and farming consultancy. As I am typing this, I am heading to the park to take bus to the airport for my flight back to lagos as I flew into the state I am now this morning for same farm job all expenses paid by the client. Service biz is the best make i no lie

Oga Boss. More grace, Sir.

This sounds good

(1) (Reply)

Cashapp / Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business / New Business Model For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.