Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures (71972 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) / African China's New House (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
majamajic:

He is not living in half of Lagos
live so others will live , selfishness of black men will never allow them to own only one and invest the cash in something else that will benefit the poor Masses
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by chinwezdasilva: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright. Congratulations..

Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Na im i quickly change my mind to the normal aluminium long span.....
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
I just kukuma abandon the building. ...I cannot go and kill my self
respect you will complete it by next I'm sure of that
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
capitalzero:

I share your sentiment.
If government starts imposing exorbitant taxes on excessive properties , most people will reset their brains and stopping accumulating unnecessary properties!!
but they will not... Rather we are their enemies, they are afraid of rivals and they knw if the masses start breathing well now, they will find it difficult to loot and steal, imagine only two people producing and selling cement in a country of over 200 million population. enslaving the poor to enrich the rich that's what we are in, today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Jonathan39: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just like olamide right? grin grin
Exc2000:
cool

Owning a record label is very profitable when you are very wicked and strict

Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Lightman300(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
It has not changed;it's still CHRISTMAS ,the celebration of the Anointed (being Jesus) of God. . Not XMAS.
I thought I should leave that there.
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by capitalzero: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
AFONJACOW:
but they will not... Rather we are their enemies, they are afraid of rivals and they knw if the masses start breathing well now, they will find it difficult to loot and steal, imagine only two people producing and selling cement in a country of over 200 million population. enslaving the poor to enrich the rich that's what we are in, today
Absolutely!!!!
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by mightyhazel: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Building a house is not a child's play... respect to any body way don build house
I tried that thing before because i see say small small boys dey build mansion here for sapele road in Benin city
I try am i nearly die....na when i start am before i realize what have put my hand into...Bag of cement nor funny
Steel rod...three quarter granite, budding...filling of the house after foundation gulped my 300 thousand naira instantly...na there fear catch me
Initially i wanted a metro tiles type of roofing...na when i begin buy steel rod...I fear na...
Even as at that now..I nor fit still run am...money for wood work of about 15 fit na 1million....
you no be real niggar then..

where all the hustle u dey hustle with your sagem fone? heneken,weed and poussy don whack everything..lolol
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Antibot5: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats my Man, keep making waves

...My experience in the new redeem parish attended on Sunday was somewhat embarrassing but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

Initially, It was as if the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

Indeed, the potency of our fragrances is out of this world, you could give it a try too

I've been seeing your spam update on all every recent thread.

Seriously this is a big turn off for me to do business with you

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by stanliwise(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Owning a record label is very profitable when you are very wicked and strict

funny but true
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by EMMY76: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is massive might worth a #1b if located in banana island..
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by MrPaul2: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:
These guys have always been the real Psquare.

Mr p really made a huge mistake leaving Psquare now he is getting broke, man don broke so tay he start to do zoom
Did you see the spirit gin breakthrough? Go and up date friend before you post nonsense
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by MyGeneration(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrPaul2:

Did you see the spirit gum breakthrough? Go and up date friend before you post nonsense
Peter okoye is that u cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by goodheart02(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:

Mr p really made a huge mistake leaving Psquare now he is getting broke, man don broke so tay he start to do zoom

And you don't know Mr. P is more business inclined than them. Do u know what it takes to run a betting company?? Moreover the dude just launched his new brand of brandy called APHRO.
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by pacespot(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice surrounding
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by donforeign: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Lol..
Na dsame rope tie me n u but we no go run.
No use urself compare those boys o cos everybody get as dem dey get their money .
.me go make adjustments for my house this week then do paraphet n roofing next... We no go run.. na God go see us through..house no easy baba.. we gat hustle more
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by KLand(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

God will make a way for you.
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by omotolsy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Have you ever asked the question:

Why do celebrities flaunt their so called riches?

southniyikaye:
O GA o

This life no balance..
This money, where you dey naw?
Which strategy or format you want make I use make I get you plenty?
Wetin u want make I do naw?

Man dey age
Time dey go abeg
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by macrodata(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:

You're highly mistaken.
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
iaamxavier:
Wow, seems the okoyes have a very nice taste in houses

They all have exquisitive houses with amazing interiors

Unlike our regular Nigerian boring pattern of houses with a very Long Triangular Stone coated roof lipsrsealed

In the next 3 years he 'll be spending money yearly to maintain leakages... contemporary structures with such roof isn't meant for us. We have heavy steady rainfall
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
omotolsy:
Have you ever asked the question:

Why do celebrities flaunt their so called riches?

enlighten me
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Rimamsirufun(m): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by naheem8307(m): 5:02am On Dec 22, 2020
MyGeneration:

Mr. P is making it big... check is new producing Wine company..

E dey easy to set that up... soon you will see him aligning as in alignnnnnnnnn (in charles okacha's voice) with Dangote...
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by toye440: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Oluwa Ma Gba Gbe Mi I Wan Make This Money Me No Wan Do Dsame Thing Wey I Do For 2020 Wey No Work For Me........
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Fearcom(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing special, just there.

C.E.O Beef Incorporated
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by ogbu80(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

don't worry bro, na small small you will get there, Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by iaamxavier(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Mutemenot:

In the next 3 years he 'll be spending money yearly to maintain leakages... contemporary structures with such roof isn't meant for us. We have heavy steady rainfall

Do you think the roof was made with wood?
That's concrete there.
How many people with such houses have you seen complain of such leakages?
Beside, there is a mechanism of draining the rain water when ever it rains

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
iaamxavier:

Do you think the roof was made with wood?
That's concrete there.
How many people with such houses have you seen complain of such leakages?
Beside, there is a mechanism of draining the rain water when ever it rains

They are plenty here, a neighbour who's a Houston based doctor did a similar structure, after few years of Continuous leakage she had to roof the house....Ask those into construction they 'll tell u more... It's cheaper anyway but the maintenance will still bring u to a higher cost
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mutemenot:

They are plenty here, a neighbour who's a Houston based doctor did a similar structure, after few years of Continuous leakage she had to roof the house....Ask those into construction they 'll tell u more... It's cheaper anyway but the maintenance will still bring u to a higher cost

Roofing the house the typical Nigerian way would completely distort the aesthetics and general look of the building. How does that work? What would this house look like with a conventional Nigerian roof?
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
AFONJACOW:
If I get enough money, just one house is enough for me and my family, the rest I will give it back to humanity... What's the need of building choice houses everywhere when u can only sleep in one for a night... Oyimbo get sense pass blacks

Its because costbof owning house here is next to nothing. If you ask Judy to pay common N50k ground rent per year now, he will go to social media and complain. Meanwhile if you have this house in America, your property tax won't be less than $5k per annum.
Re: Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
COMPAQ:

Its because costbof owning house here is next to nothing. If you ask Judy to pay common N50k ground rent per year now, he will go to social media and complain. Meanwhile if you have this house in America, your property tax won't be less than $5k per annum.
life expectancies in Nigeria is next to nothing compare to America , so allow him to catch cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.