Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics (749 Views)

Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police / Godwin Obla: Magu Ordered My Detention After I Demanded ₦763 Million Legal Fee / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Antoeni(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Notorious Criminal, Adeniyi Ajayi Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed
By Ngere Davies On Dec 21, 2020
ShareFacebookTwitter
Adeniyi Ajayi , a 27-year-old armed robber and serial rapist, has reportedly escaped from the custody of the Lagos State Police Command.

WITHIN NIGERIA had reported how the notorious criminal was arrested six months ago by operatives of the now disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), in a hotel at Ijora 7-up area of the state.

While being paraded, rather than showing remorse for his action, ex-convict who don’t want to be sent back to prison, begged the Police to kill him after confessing that he raped women and maids in the presence of their husbands and bosses during operation.

Months after he was sent to prison, SaharaReporters gathered that Ajayi has escaped from detention through the help of some senior police officers.

A source told the media outlet that Ajayi had already robbed two homes and raped a lady after he escaped from police custody.

“They said he uses juju. I don’t know what to believe, but the guy is quite artful and very prolific. He knows how to escape and evade arrest. We were on his trail for a while until, with the help of SARS, he was recently arrested

However, during the #EndSARS campaign, a neighbourhood security person informed me that the guy had been released. I didn’t believe it. I made calls to some SARS officers at the Lagos State Command of Nigeria.

“They told me it’s a lie, but my security source was adamant. Just last week we got information that he robbed two homes recently and raped someone. When I confronted the SARS officers, they owned up that the guy is no longer in detention as he had escaped in the course of a purported jailbreak.

“This explanation sounded fishy because there was no report of a jailbreak anywhere in Lagos during the #EndSARS protests. So how come? Our lives are now in danger,” the source said.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2020/12/21/notorious-criminal-adeniyi-ajayi-escapes-police-detention-after-he-begged-to-be-killed/

Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Antoeni(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
High Profile Notorious Criminal
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Antoeni(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
This guy that was asking the police to kill him that he's not ready to change now escaped? Wahala don enter area again be dat.
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Praxis758: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
I still don't know the motivating factor for criminals.

I personally don't believe that poverty is the sole logic behind crimes as there are kleptomaniac elites in politics, religion, science, education and trade.

These aforementioned elites shouldn't have ventured into stealing, cutting corners, sabotaging or corruption if poverty if the sole reason for committing crime.

When the poor steals, it is termed robbery but when the rich/elites do same, it is called misappropriation, graft, bribery or abuse of office.

We should start a culture that discourages elitistic stealing because it does greater danger to our collective interest.
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by blezoo: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Problem loading
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Freestainworld(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian police tire me
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Mgbadike80: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
If i were him, i would move far away from Lagos, break all contacts from known associates and family members, avoid any electronic registration and transaction, keep away from crime and keep a very low profile.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by DasaintHope(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
problem no dey finish
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by columbus007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guys relax,he will be killed.
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mgbadike80:
If I were him, I would move far away from Lagos, break all contacts from known associates and family members, avoid any electronic registration and transaction, keep away from crime and keep a very low profile.
Unfortunately, he won't subscribe to this advice, sooner or later he will be re-arrested.
But wait ooo, I read about this guy some months back when he was begging the Police to kill him that he won't want to go back to prison and if he's allowed to go out he will go back to crime! So he's finally back on his way.
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Waaat?? How come?

This people are a big joke!
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by majemuoluwa45075: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian police tire me
Re: Notorious Criminal, Escapes Police Detention After He Begged To Be Killed, Pics by Karlovich: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin grin, This can only happen in a Zoological society. I pity anyone that believes the zoo police are competent. He probably promised them a huge chunk of money from his next robbery operation so that the police can spend the Christmas season well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(full Video Clip) Bandit's Caught And Burnt Alive At Nkpor In Anambra State / The Fall Of The Billionaire Gucci Master - Hushpuppi Part 1 / Oyo State.black Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.