Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. (60666 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
RemKen:

Can you do an estimate of what it will cost to deliver this fan https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=1600110312815&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D1600110312815%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer (2 pieces) to me in Ijede, Ikorodu area of Lagos?

You might have to chat up the seller yourself and confirm the price as those prices there atimes could be old price they refused to change. We will come in when it gets to payment and shipping.

If you want us to contact the seller for you, you will need to pay a non-refundable commitment fees of #3000. Thereafter, we will contact the seller and work on the landing quote for you. Sorry if you are not pleased with this, it's as a result of unserious Alibaba.com customers we have had in the past.

Thanks.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Happy new week to everyone! We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Thanks for your business so far!
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Still very much available to attend to your orders.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
A customer India order on its way to our India office.

Keep bringing your india orders.

Thanks for your business so far.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by RemKen: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

You might have to chat up the seller yourself and confirm the price as those prices there atimes could be old price they refused to change. We will come in when it gets to payment and shipping.

If you want us to contact the seller for you, you will need to pay a non-refundable commitment fees of #3000. Thereafter, we will contact the seller and work on the landing quote for you. Sorry if you are not pleased with this, it's as a result of unserious Alibaba.com customers we have had in the past.

Thanks.
Sorry for late response, your response is ok, I understand perfectly why? I already chatted the seller and she was the one that advised me to get a logistic company that ships items form China to Nigeria to get a good shipping price. I hope this gets through without any serious issue so that I can continue using your company for other goods.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2021
RemKen:

Sorry for late response, your response is ok, I understand perfectly why? I already chatted the seller and she was the one that advised me to get a logistic company that ships items form China to Nigeria to get a good shipping price. I hope this gets through without any serious issue so that I can continue using your company for other goods.

Good morning sir/Ma,

Sorry for the delay in response. Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555. Thanks
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by ICEWIN: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2021
10K-20K and above for shipping fee for phone?? is it not better i get the phone here in nigeria.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2021
ICEWIN:
10K-20K and above for shipping fee for phone??
is it not better i get the phone here in nigeria.

We are not talking about techno, Infinix, itel kind of phones here. God will bless you to upgrade to very high end phones and you will see 10k to even 50k for shipping fees alone as nothing. Cost won't matter to you, getting the gadget will be your priority.

Thanks for checking us out. Do have a great day!
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy new month to everyone!

May this new month be a great month for everyone!

We are still very much available to attend to your orders!

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2021

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Happy new week!

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy new week!

We are still very much available to attend to your orders. Thanks for your business so far!
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
3 phase 12kw MUST solar inverter ordered on Alibaba.com for a customer. Took two months for the company to produce it.

On its way to Nigeria.

We all at GIANTPLUSHUB appreciate your patronage sir.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Happy new week!

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by ifeanyibxt: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
https://m.alibaba.com/product/62192751015/satellite-receiver-Hellobox-8-DVB-S2.html? How much will it cost to get to enugu

Thanks.
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month to everyone out there!

May it be a great month for everyone!
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Item ordered.

Thanks for your business sir.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Item delivered to our USA office.

Thanks for your business sir.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Must solar inverter safely arrived Nigeria and delivered to the customer.

Thanks very much for your business sir. Really appreciate it.

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by mansionmbn: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002040419004.html?spm=a2g0o.tm800024633.1975907450.44.50b6db28rhnJsG&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22ship_from%22:%22%22
What's the total cost to get this down to Anambra state?
Re: Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale / Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.