Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,929 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Witchcraft,demons And Possession - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft,demons And Possession (1312 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / What's The Difference Between Demons And Christians Who Don't Obey Jesus? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by HelpYourself(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Rather, I pity you? For all I know you are mental patient who does not even realize it yet and may never since mental illness is still considered a taboo among those from developing and underdeveloped countries.

Why are you so afraid ?

grin

You have gone from attacking me.to insulting me so fast ?
grin

But since I see what's pushing you

You have my sympathies grin

I wish you strength to face what's coming bro

Happy holidays
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by EdmundDantes(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Telegram
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Why are you so afraid ?

grin

grin

Happy holidays
Inquiring the truth of your belief amounts to attacking you? undecided
You feel insulted when I state that is possible the reason you confuse yourself believing you can manufacture something new by bundling contradicting beliefs stems from a mental condition since confusion is a known symptom of mental illness? undecided
Are you certain I am the one who needs your sympathies? undecided
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by jared007: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Those of you trying to learn witchcraft is there any need? It's the lowest power rank. Even witch doctors are stronger than them. You should be more interested in learning about the oga of all principalities and powers
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by HelpYourself(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Inquiring the truth of your belief amounts to attacking you? undecided
You feel insulted when I state that is possible the reason you confuse yourself believing you can manufacture something new by bundling contradicting beliefs stems from a mental condition since confusion is a known symptom of mental illness? undecided
Are you certain I am the one who needs your sympathies? undecided

grin

Why are you typing so much words all to make your opinion known to me? grin

Why is it so important to you ? grin
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

Because it is sad to see a supposedly intelligent mind go to waste like this.
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by HelpYourself(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because it is sad to see a supposedly intelligent mind go to waste like this.
grin

Hehehe

My sympathies dear friend
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin
Hehehe
My sympathies dear friend
you need it more than I.
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Rekhina(f): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Due to our rich traditional religion and culture Africans have alot of misconceptions and assumptions about witchcraft

Witcraft wasn't practiced exclusively by Africans it was practiced in the Americas, North Africa , Icelandic countries, Europe

Infact as far back as you can go you would.find traces of witch craft In every region.

Like everything the church , mosques and religious bodies have found solace in using this fear to manipulate their flock by fear

I want to dymistyfy this and give you knowledge so you don't fall prey to their stupid manipulation

You dream XYZ so you need deliverance or you saw this so you need deliverance

But I will warn you

This knowledge is a two way street ... I repeat this knowledge isn't for everyone

There are things best left alone !!!!!

When you have certain knowledge you open the door

Witchcraft is one of them .. except you are spiritually strong enough please do not participate in this lecture !!!

Due to the sensitivity of this I may have to move this lecture to another platform

Still thinking of that and I am open to suggestions

I intend to explain in details demonic POSSESSION and WITCHCRAFT

If you are not ready you can back out and attend my other teachings

Unfortunately this platform doesn't have a way of live chats so it's sometimes tedious and leaving those knowledge here would be too dangerous.

Anyways good morning all
call me and sisterAda wen u cum
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Rekhina(f): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

pls and pls don't mind that over-confused atheist talking trashes here and there spits
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Divoc19(f): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Apologies all

I am supposed to shave started this lecture but still trying to decide the most popular channel to use and address the issue of content control and who has access to the information

I am doing this for the safety of my own spirit because when I leave this world I don't want to be chained for unecessarily endangering other people

I must deliberately get this right

I have two suggestions telegram group and WhatsApp group

Now I want all would be participants to vote

Just comment which the option you prefer

If telegram just comment telegram of WhatsApp just comment WhatsApp

I will postpone the lecture till this Friday which is boxing day

You have between now and then to vote your option

Happy holidays

WhatsApp o

Good day y'all
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by HelpYourself(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hello all I have moved this lecture again for for logistics and safety reasons please bare with me I will reschedule this after the holiday

Or hold a private lecture on a desired date for only particular students I am sure can handle this knowledge safely

Happy holidays
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Hello all I have moved this lecture again for for logistics and safety reasons please bare with me I will reschedule this after the holiday

Or hold a private lecture on a desired date for only particular students I am sure can handle this knowledge safely

Happy holidays
Are you sure you really want to give this knowledge to these kind of people? You might want to think very hard about what you want to do. With what I have seen on this forum, I'll be careful what I divulge. That will be like giving a child a loaded handgun
If you are for real , and there is a karma, you know dumb people wont use the information correctly and when they use it to cause harm it will come back to bite you up your butt. That chaining you talk of in the afterlife might happen afterall.
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by HelpYourself(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Are you sure you really want to give this knowledge to these kind of people? You might want to think very hard about what you want to do. With what I have seen on this forum, I'll be careful what I divulge. That will be like giving a child a loaded handgun
If you are for real , and there is a karma, you know dumb people wont use the information correctly and when they use it to cause harm it will come back to bite you up your butt. That chaining you talk of in the afterlife might happen afterall.

My brother I understand you so well

This is why I have actually not held this lecture yet

I am very concerned about the issues you raised also
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Why are you so afraid ?

grin

grin

Happy holidays

You'd do well to totally ignore Kobojunkie. She is a notorious christian fundamentalist troll and right wing apologist on this forum for more than a decade running now

The depth of wickedness in her soul is unbelievable, very obvious even while she struggles to hide it behind her dogmatic recitation of bible passages which are mostly quoted out of contest usually.
Re: Witchcraft,demons And Possession by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aganju:

You'd do well to totally ignore Kobojunkie. She is a notorious christian fundamentalist troll and right wing apologist on this forum for more than a decade running now

The depth of wickedness in her soul is unbelievable, very obvious even while she struggles to hide it behind her dogmatic recitation of bible passages which are mostly quoted out of contest usually.
Christian fundamentalist? shocked shocked
Right-wing apologist? shocked shocked
A decade running? shocked shocked
Dogmatic recitation of Bible passages mostly quoted out of context? shocked shocked

I spot a 2021 Liar! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Fighting Each Other Over Again on Doctrine / Are Hurricanes Signs Of End Times? / Tb Joshua Talk Again On Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.