Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student (1686 Views)

Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by VillagePeople11: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
One of the hundreds of schoolboys kidnapped from the Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State has said that their abductors were not members of Boko Haram.

The schoolboy disclosed this in a viral video, adding that they were told to say that the kidnappers were Boko Haram insurgents.

Asked if their abductors were bandits or Boko Haram, the students said, “I do not know who they are but I was told to say they’re Boko Haram from the gang of Abu Shekau.”

Asked about his experience, he added, “From what I experienced sincerely they are not Boko Haram."

One of the hundreds of schoolboys kidnapped from the Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State has said that their abductors were not members of Boko Haram.

The schoolboy disclosed this in a viral video, adding that they were told to say that the kidnappers were Boko Haram insurgents.

Asked if their abductors were bandits or Boko Haram, the students said, “I do not know who they are but I was told to say they’re Boko Haram from the gang of Abu Shekau.”

Asked about his experience, he added, “From what I experienced sincerely they are not Boko Haram.”

Over 600 students were abducted from the school by suspected bandits over a week ago. While many of them escaped from their captors, 344 were ferried into the forest by the kidnappers.

However, the 344 students were released to the government of Katsina State on Friday after spending exactly a week in captivity.

Recall that immediately after the release of the students, Bello Matawalle, the Governor of Zamfara, revealed that Fulani apex socio-cultural organisation, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, negotiated the release of their release.

Matawalle said the state was able to secure their release through the help of MACBAN and repentant bandits.

This was despite claims by the Boko Haram insurgents that they kidnapped the boys.

Matawalle had insisted that there was “nothing like Boko Haram in the abduction, claiming the bandits did it.”

Video link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJD9BjYJJUH/

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/21/kankara-we-were-told-to-say-boko-haram-kidnapped-us-student/

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Amotolongbo(f): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Obviously, the kidnappers are on the Kastina state government payroll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
It was only a matter of time

Some zombies would still come to defend the undefendable.

I for swear for them but i just realized no curse can be greater than smashing head on cement five times a day.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by BlackfireX: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thanks to our darling President, baba oyoyo for bringing back the boys... We the youth of Nigeria are behind you...

Long live the north
Long live Nigeria
Long live buhari

1 Like

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by endsarrrs(f): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yes! Ipob will feaST on this post wink
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by illicit(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Has he met Boko haram before
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Fahdiga(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sane Nigerians knew that it was a collabo between the presidency and bandits to cash out this Xmas

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Jilux: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
illicit:
Has he met Boko haram before

NO he hasn't but when words are been put in your mouth for you to speak, then know it's false.

1 Like

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Mgbadike80: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
look at the source of this post. The North are not ready for peace, BoKo haram released a video of the boys while under captivity to prove that they're responsible for the kidnap, why is the government desperate to prove otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Ddokie: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
The islamic logo on the video is typical of that of boko haram.

How did Boko Haram obtain the videos from the so called bandits?

Na d same people.
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Simplyleo: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mikehot:
It was only a matter of time

Some zombies would still come to defend the undefendable.

I for swear for them but i just realized no curse can be greater than smashing head on cement five times a day.
Because of rescued kidnapped children who are neither igbos nor christians, you chose to insult the Muslims all over the world.

I have no doubt you are igbo.

Now, for just no reason, you insult a large collection of people, just like that. One day, you will assume you are on nairaland and say same thing or something similar in the midst of muslims, and when they react, you start shouting religious intolerance.

Just this afternoon, I was held in a traffic, an igbo okada rider squeezed his way through, his left handle hit my right hand side mirror. Rather than apologise, I noticed he was shouting. I wound down, the last word I heard from him was "bastard". Other road users were surprised at his action. Yes, I'm quite satisfied with how I handled him. pretty sure the fool will never open his mouth to insult anyone for no reason in his entire life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Rareoil(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guys tag all the zombie monikers let them come and see oooo.

I am shocked.
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Rareoil(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
Thanks to our darling President, baba oyoyo for bringing back the boys... We the youth of Nigeria are behind you...

Long live the north
Long live Nigeria
Long live buhari

Your case is serious.
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because of rescued kidnapped children who are neither igbos nor christians, you chose to insult the Muslims all over the world.

Now, for just no reason, you insult a large collection of people, just like that. One day, you will assume you are on nairaland and say same thing or something similar, and when they react, you start shouting religious intolerance.

Is alright.
Abdool, stay off my mention.

Pour this tears inside plastic kettle maybe it would be enough to wash your uncircumcised prick on Friday

2 Likes

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by nazicartel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Now, for just no reason, you insult a large collection of people, just like that. One day, you will assume you are on nairaland and say same thing or something similar, and when they react, you start shouting religious intolerance.

Is alright.
Oga attack the guy nah.. what brought Igbos here and how did you know he's Igbo?... Deh try talk reasonably sometimes. There are Igbo Muslims too

1 Like

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by Simplyleo: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by amakadlite(f): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
nazicartel:
Oga attack the guy nah.. what brought Igbos here and how did you know he's Igbo?... Deh try talk reasonably sometimes. There are Igbo Muslims too
A single day dare not pass without him mentioning Igbo or ipob, his life depends on it. such a pathetic life to live.

1 Like

Re: Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student by nazicartel(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
amakadlite:
A single day dare not pass without him mentioning Igbo or ipob, his life depends on it. such a pathetic life to live.
the guy is not alright then... Had to go through some of his comments, you said the truth, he's one of these tribalistic individuals here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discord In South-west APC As Supporters Pitch Fayemi Against Tinubu / IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators / Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.