Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up (33716 Views)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!! / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by majamajic(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2020
A lot of yorubas are in villages in the east, alot of them

They live peacefully , no disturbance from their host villages

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Flytime: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by ThatFairGuy: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2020
A Yoruba (Muslim as that) doing what Ndi developers can't do. Shame

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Cleanworld(f): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
IBO hate to luv Yoruba and vice versa.
This matter is like Psquare fight...we go See how he go end naw grin grin cheesy

We wey be half IBO and half Yoruba must bring unity amongst this two rivals.

We go develop both region and peace go reign last last. cheesy grin

My2cent.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by ElValiente(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
christejames:
JIMOH BADAMOSI is the CEO JRB Solar Investment Limited

This man #JRB who is from Osun State is currently constructing road for the good people of Ibagwa-Aka in Igbo-Eze South LGA of Enugu state where he was born and brought up.

Stop waiting for the government to get everything done for you. Some leaders in the community cannot bring their subjects together let alone motivating them to use shovels, hoes and cutlass to work on the Community roads as we used to do it in the olden days.

More of this kind of Collaborative Effort needed in our land and I'm confident that it will start happining in the nearest future just like is done in Anambra State.

God is still saying something and may he bless #JRB All those idiot here that knows nothing than been calling Yoruba muslim hausa christian names, see una life outside

A great philanthropist worthy of emulating. Nairaland ethnic jingoist, let's learn a thing or two from this noble act, Nigeria as a country has come a long way to keep squabbling or picking at eachother.

https://www.facebook.com/100004512693570/posts/1739315682895505/

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by ElValiente(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
awww eiyaaa i love his spirit of Lets just help them sha. they feel marginalized pupo pupo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Despite the number of igbos flooded Yorubaland i have never hear of igbo man dig a well not to talk on borehole.

God bless jimoh gbadamonsi afonja man a Yoruba Muslim from brown roof Republic undecided
Lzaa come and see johnmartus oh grin

Sai mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by tollyboy5(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Despite the number of igbos flooded Yorubaland i have never hear of igbo man dig a well not to talk on borehole.

God bless jimoh gbadamonsi afonja man a Yoruba Muslim from brown roof Republic undecided
Shut your dirty mouth. Igbo trying to repair Alaba road but local government refuse demanding huge sum of money.
Same thing happened along ajangbadi to okokomaiko road.

Shameless bigot everywhere , just look at the news headline. Tribalism is now an official stuff and many fools! still push for one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Anambra1stS0n: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2020
totit:

Where is the road and where it is on Google search? Imao!

Ifeanyi Ubah constructed his street roads in Lagos, Jim Okechukwu Ovie single-handedly transformed Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos, roads, streetlight and beautification

8 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by TheDestroyer: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Yoruba people helping them develop their useless redmud region while they flood yoruba land to commit crimes and spoil our region . Shameless noise makers, who's the real developer now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by tollyboy5(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Cleanworld:
IBO hate to luv Yoruba and vice versa.
This matter is like Psquare fight...we go See he go end naw grin grin cheesy

We whey be half IBO and half Yoruba must bring unity amongst this two rivals.

We go development both region and peace go reign last last. cheesy grin

My2cent.
Igbo's are always envious of Yoruba race and Yoruba's are very selfish with in their ways. The worst thing is the set of Yoruba leaders we have now cannot push the southern unity forward .
So the hatred continues.
I believe Yoruba should play the leading role in the southern unity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Anambra1stS0n: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Yoruba people helping the develop their useless redmud region. Shameless noise makers, who's the real developer now? grin
Enugu is far better than his backward state Osun

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by lawalosky(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
christejames:
JIMOH BADAMOSI is the CEO JRB Solar Investment Limited

This man #JRB who is from Osun State is currently constructing road for the good people of Ibagwa-Aka in Igbo-Eze South LGA of Enugu state where he was born and brought up.

Stop waiting for the government to get everything done for you. Some leaders in the community cannot bring their subjects together let alone motivating them to use shovels, hoes and cutlass to work on the Community roads as we used to do it in the olden days.

More of this kind of Collaborative Effort needed in our land and I'm confident that it will start happining in the nearest future just like is done in Anambra State.

God is still saying something and may he bless #JRB

A great philanthropist worthy of emulating. Nairaland ethnic jingoist, let's learn a thing or two from this noble act, Nigeria as a country has come a long way to keep squabbling or picking at eachother.

https://www.facebook.com/100004512693570/posts/1739315682895505/
kuzee self don enter nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by TheDestroyer: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
If it's better why is a yoruba man helping you build roads in your potopoto barren region? Real developers don't make noise quote author= post=97319828]
Enugu is far better than his backward state Osun[/quote]
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by totit: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319719:

Ifeanyi Ubah constructed his street roads in Lagos, Jim Okechukwu Ovie single-handedly transformed Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island Lagos, roads, streetlight and beautification

You just lay a claim and then, you add a picture? WTF! Do I look like one mumu to you or the usual NL douce type? I am very angry angry I feel insulted by this act of foolishness and nonsense from you.

I will be waiting for a link or any form of info news that proves you are right.
Shioor

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by LZAA: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2020
imhotep:

Lzaa come and see johnmartus oh grin

Sai mama
Johnmartus just wants to avoid paying his igbo landlord rent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by LZAA: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
totit:

You just lay a claim and then, you add a picture? WTF! Do I look like one mumu to you or the usual NL douce type? I am very angry angry I feel insulted by this act of foolishness and nonsense from you.

Shioor
Shatap
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Omoslim26: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:

Very seconded submission go to showunmi in shomolu
there is one anambra man there called Ulom The man built a bore hole and even gave the street a transformer

mind you the other yoruba alhaji and one other Edo man sell their own water

shun tribal bigotry makes people sound very unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Anambra1stS0n: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2020
TheDestroyer:
If it's better why is a yoruba man helping you build roads in your potopoto barren region? Real developers don't make noise quote author= post=97319828]
Enugu is far better than his backward state Osun
Only an idiot will compare backward Osun to Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by TheDestroyer: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Yes ooo, we developed igbo land if not for us this is what all of biafuro will look like grin
Nanaborga:
Ha ha ha ha , I hope afonjas won’t claim they developed the whole south east , just the way ipob kept claiming they developed Lagos and the rest of Nigeria . Waiting for the comedians and trouble makers to descend on this thread , ha ha ha ha ha

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by totit: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2020
LZAA:

Shatap

WFT! You!? shocked

I can't be insulted by a mere troll, at least, not one like you, a well-known troll with few or no sensitive mention on record.

So, I smile. grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by totit: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2020
post=97319971:

We are still waiting for the claimed roads oo grin cheesy
A leapard can never change. Never! grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by TheDestroyer: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Only an insecure nyamuri fool will compare this to potopoto republic grin The mentality of the average flatheadss is like that of a 5 year old child always wanting to compete to feel relevant
post=97319971:

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Sulogy2255: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2020
It's a normal thing to do as humans.. but in Nigeria we see it as something strange.. this is how society are being developed

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by demmie1: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2020
longetivity:
maybe we should help them fix their potopoto region so they can leave our land

Good idea...
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by LZAA: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
totit:

WFT! You!? shocked

I can't be insulted by a mere troll, at least, not one like you, a well-known troll with few or no sensitive mention on record.

So, I smile. grin

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Anambra1stS0n: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Only and insecure nyamuri fool will compare this to potopoto republic grin The mentality of the average flatheadss is like that of a 5 year old child always wanting to compete to feel relevant
Watch the backward state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ&pbjreload=101

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by edoairways: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
LikeAking:
Ibos will never give back to the society where they made their billions from.

I must speak the truth despite the consequences.

Very stingy tribe.

I tire.

Wat has an Ibo man done for any body or even me?

But I can count many Ibos I have helped.

I tire.

4 Igbo Amaka.

Igbos do, stop the generalization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.