Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up (33827 Views)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!! / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Starships4u(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kapilta:
Sense is far from you omo nna. Elizade has built more roads in his hometown than the FG. Boda ode.

Guuuuyyyyyy...
That Elizade man is an awesome wonder.. Been to his place on some occasions, he's an angel to Ilaramokin as a whole....

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by kemika8989(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
christejames:
JIMOH BADAMOSI is the CEO JRB Solar Investment Limited

This man #JRB who is from Osun State is currently constructing road for the good people of Ibagwa-Aka in Igbo-Eze South LGA of Enugu state where he was born and brought up.

Stop waiting for the government to get everything done for you. Some leaders in the community cannot bring their subjects together let alone motivating them to use shovels, hoes and cutlass to work on the Community roads as we used to do it in the olden days.

More of this kind of Collaborative Effort needed in our land and I'm confident that it will start happining in the nearest future just like is done in Anambra State.

God is still saying something and may he bless #JRB

A great philanthropist worthy of emulating. Nairaland ethnic jingoist, let's learn a thing or two from this noble act, Nigeria as a country has come a long way to keep squabbling or picking at eachother.

https://www.facebook.com/100004512693570/posts/1739315682895505/
that's my village ooooooooo wow

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Onyekamike(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
What is the meaning of potopoto region. It is high time we called a spoon a spoon not a spoon a spade.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Aguogba(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
May God bless him and all detribalised Nigerians richly.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by sesan85(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97318980:

Dumbo google roads Ifeanyi Ubah constructed in Lagos
Uche Okoyo the bloody liar, which roads did Ifeanyi Ubah construct in Lagos? Can you tell us these roads?

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by unshakablejihad: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

people used to say you people are dumb and blockhead but noe I believe, what year is this your rating?

go and check the current rating of poverty and come back to clear this your cooked up jargons

I hope you're travelling to the village after running away for many years serving one Oga in Lagos. visit your village and thank the Yoruba man building road to your family house, shameless lots

according to UNDP for 2019...bloody illiterate.do u think we cook up story like ewedu goblin slum candidate like u...fcking poverty retard..

bring up ur 2020 poverty stat from UNDP by region let see....for ur damn information mr slum candidate we've got a house in lagos worth 56million; not talk abt my uncle nd inlaws who own houses as well....i doubt if u or ur berebe banza lineage of baboon hv a house in lagos or are even thinking of acquiring any due to the poverty grinding ur family....

osun,ekiti,oyo are all heavily in debt in the last few years due to poor IGR generated over the years nd are unable to pay up salaries...buh i thaught u goblins said oyo IGR is bigger than the 5 eastern state put together even ebonyi our last born is doing beta than the 3 slum state put together..lol ur manipulated stats can't help u diz time..

so according to "UNDP SW" is the povert capital of the south..
yoruba=poverty. grin
Wiifesnatcher:

people used to say you people are dumb and blockhead but noe I believe, what year is this your rating?

go and check the current rating of poverty and come back to clear this your cooked up jargons

I hope you're travelling to the village after running away for many years serving one Oga in Lagos. visit your village and thank the Yoruba man building road to your family house, shameless lots

according to UNDP for 2019...bloody illiterate.do u think we cook up story like ewedu goblin slum candidate like u...fcking poverty retard..

bring up ur 2020 poverty stat from UNDP by region let see....for ur damn information mr slum candidate we've got a house in lagos worth 56million; not talk abt my uncle nd inlaws who own houses as well....i doubt if u or ur berebe banza lineage of baboon hv a house in lagos or are even thinking of acquiring any due to the poverty grinding ur family....

osun,ekiti,oyo are all heavily in debt in the last few years due to poor IGR generated over the years nd are unable to pay up salaries...buh i thaught u goblins said oyo IGR is bigger than the 5 eastern state put together even ebonyi our last born is doing beta than the 3 slum state put together..lol ur manipulated stats can't help u diz time..

yoruba=poverty.
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by johnmartus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why are you tagging me over and over again.
imhotep:

Na their way grin
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
unshakablejihad:

yoruba=poverty. grin

yoruba=poverty.

don't lemme expose you nitwit, southeast is my second home so I know you people inside out, there is nothing economical in southeast than a private individual making their profits for their own gains

Innoson and others maximize profit to built their wealth, what exactly is generating money to southeast governors? that land is landlocked, erosion and bad roads keep driving investors away and only thing you people could be bragging on is developing the world throughout the world, from Asia prisons to Lagos express roads, dem swear for you people?

southeast is the richest in economy yet your helpless kinsmen keep running away from that landlocked region to find a living? you think if southeast is wealthy as you want some people who haven't travelled to southeast to believe, your people will be rushing down to southwest and North

you Igbo hate North most but you're the most populated people as non northeners in North

buy shame small and stop bragging with empty stomach. southeast current rating made them the most poorest region in southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Why are you tagging me over and over again.
Na the love be that na.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by unshakablejihad: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

don't lemme expose you nitwit, southeast is my second home so I know you people inside out, there is nothing economical in southeast than a private individual making their profits for their own gains

Innoson and others maximize profit to built their wealth, what exactly is generating money to southeast governors? that land is landlocked, erosion and bad roads keep driving investors away and only thing you people could be bragging on is developing the world throughout the world, from Asia prisons to Lagos express roads, dem swear for you people?

southeast is the richest in economy yet your helpless kinsmen keep running away from that landlocked region to find a living? you think if southeast is wealthy as you want some people who haven't travelled to southeast to believe, your people will be rushing down to southwest and North

you Igbo hate North most but you're the most populated people as non northeners in North

buy shame small and stop bragging with empty stomach. southeast current rating made them the most poorest region in southern Nigeria

total hogwash!. epistle of nonsense....igbo landlocked in ur ewedu nd ati gbegiri dreams baaa....

educated illiterate....
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by nnamdi640: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Despite the number of igbos flooded Yorubaland i have never hear of igbo man dig a well not to talk on borehole.

God bless jimoh gbadamonsi afonja man a Yoruba Muslim from brown roof Republic undecided
You are liar, who developed Okota,Festa etc. Most of the estate along Okota- Festa road are developed by Igbos. Am sure you are from pit of hell for posting this rubbish......
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is commendable though small compared to massive Igbo investments in SouthWest ranging from Real Estate, import, export, general merchandise and what-have-you which have turned the economic fortunes of the region around.
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by DestroyEvil: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
This Yoruba Man has proved how normal human being should think. Igbos can never do anything free in Yoruba Land. The evil greedy souls called Igbos only do things and "businesses" through which they siphon money from pockets of their host Communities. Every Igbo has that 419 satanic mentality to leach on his/her innocent Community. Igbos are the most insatiable evil Souls on Earth. That's why they are they are the very first to introduce Bloodshed into Nigeria Land on January 29, 1966 Coup. Fulanis would not have learned how to dominante and enslave the whole Nation through Gun Power and Killings, until Igbos satanic Greed brought this blood-sucking "value money and postion than human life" Wickedness into Nigeria as Country. God shall demand the Blood of every Nigerian that has been killed and being killed today by Fulanis from all Igbos, because Nigeria was a Peaceful Country till Igbos introduced satanic Tribalism and Nation Politocal Bloodshed of other Tribes on January 29, 1966.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by codemaniacs: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
DestroyEvil:
This Yoruba Man has proved how normal human being should think. Igbos can never do anything free in Yoruba Land. The evil greedy souls called Igbos only do things and "businesses" through which they siphon money from pockets of their host Communities. Every Igbo has that 419 satanic mentality to leach on his/her innocent Community. Igbos are the most insatiable evil Souls on Earth. That's why they are they are the very first to introduce Bloodshed into Nigeria Land on January 29, 1966 Coup. Fulanis would not have learned how to dominante and enslave the whole Nation through Gun Power and Killings, until Igbos satanic Greed brought this blood-sucking "value money and postion than human life" Wickedness into Nigeria as Country. God shall demand the Blood of every Nigerian that has been killed and being killed today by Fulanis from all Igbos, because Nigeria was a Peaceful Country till Igbos introduced satanic Tribalism and Nation Politocal Bloodshed of other Tribes on January 29, 1966.

Igbos and Fulanis had been fighting each other before 1966 happened. You should read history properly before giving your opinion. In the 1950s there was something called the igbo massacre.

The British and f:rench wanted fulanis to control Nigeria right from the 1800s because it was the fulanis they used to invade west Africa... the regional system was preventing that control and the british were able to manipulate the igbos leaders into starting a war.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Raymond9: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by marsman: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lmoasssss keep deluding urself...nd keep multiplying ur almajiri on the streets..

yorubas are synonymous with poverty.
igbo means Poverty literally in the south.

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by marsman: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
totit:

So, where is the link? Imao grin

Imao!
No stats, i repeat, stats in this world where the poverty rate in SW is higher than SE. This is a joke and lies taking too far and that's why I called you out. And as usual, you can't back it. grin
This is the real one

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by totit: 2:13am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

This is the real one

Can you please stop quoting me with more lies and fake stats? WFT! Is this nonsense Seems you don't know who you are getting with? I am not your average low I.q type that full NL, ok? So, GTF outta my mention. Imao!

You are not even ashamed of lying and going further with it!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2020
DestroyEvil:
Look at them, it's a shame that majority of Nigerians are completely clueless and blind about the history of their country. This bullshit you wrote up there is exactly what was planned to be achieved by removing history from our curriculum.
Go and read up the history of your so called peaceful country.
Ethnic and religious killings had begun raging in the north as at the 1950's.
All they told you was that Igbos carried out a coup, what led to the coup then? Did they tell you that it was the political violence that was tearing the western region apart and even threatening the country.
Mr peaceful country go read up the history of your country.
Nigeria began failing b4 Independence.
And lastly blaming igbos for all the killings done by the fulani, just confirms that you are a clown.
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by orisa37: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2020
That's Development for God. God bless Jimoh.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by marsman: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2020
totit:

Can you please stop quoting me with more lies and fake stats? WFT! Is this nonsense Seems you don't know who you are getting with? I am not your average low I.q type that full NL, ok? So, GTF outta my mention. Imao!

You are not even ashamed of lying and going further with it!
That shows that South west have the Lowest Poverty rate in Nigeria, what the other guy posted was fake
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by totit: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2020
marsman:

That shows that South west has the Lowest Poverty rate in Nigeria, what the other guy posted was fake

Oh sorry, jare. I thought you were that liar.

I apologise.
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2020
unshakablejihad:

total hogwash!. epistle of nonsense....igbo landlocked in ur ewedu nd ati gbegiri dreams baaa....

educated illiterate....

there is nothing in southeast, I just left east a month ago, stop bragging with empty stomach

my in-law dey complain there and there because of the challenges in east and you're here boasting with empty stomach
Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by marsman: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
totit:

Oh sorry, jare. I thought you were that liar.

I apologise.
Alright bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / NLC Proposes N56,000 As Minimum Wage To Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.