Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car (51358 Views)

Pedestrian Killed In Huntington Beach Car Accident / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It / Driver Killed In Car Accident In Delta State; Help Needed To Locate His Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Humanoid01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT KIND OF QUESTION. HE'S READY TO CLAIM THE SNAKES WERE SENT FROM HIS VILLAGE BECAUSE SOMEHOW, FOLKS LIKE THIS CAN'T DO WITHOUT SUPERSTITIOUS NONSENSES.
Can't you tame your hatred for supernatural matters and not allow it determine your reasoning for once? The dude asked a harmless question. You didn't even care to know what angle the question came from, and your phobia for religion had to carelessly jump out. You better don't kill yourself on matters bigger than you, Mr. KnowItAll.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by shantti(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
i dont know if this is the mating season for snakes, i killed two huge identical snakes at our back yard last sunday. Till date my mom is still scared of stepping into that backyard
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by tyup(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
richiemcgold:

fasten your seatbelt. We're already heading for fp.
Lol
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by lozanni(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
They should search properly to make sure there are no off springs.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by michealdeco: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rat snake not cobra
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Humanoid01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Those do not look like cobras to me.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
Humanoid01:

Can't you tame your hatred for supernatural matters and not allow it determine your reasoning for once? The dude asked a harmless question. You didn't even care to know what angle the question came from, and your phobia for religion had to carelessly jump out. You better don't kill yourself on matters bigger than you, Mr. KnowItAll.
[/s]
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Humanoid01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
[s][/s]
Ta leleyi?
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by explosiveskull(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
How can you claim they are cobras without the head? What you killed is the nonvenomous garden or rat snake.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Omezif(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
May be it's a car packed for months without operating it.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by hapi4eva: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
ShadowAMG:
That snake isn't a cobra sir, besides, how can you tell which is male and female?
That's a Mozambique spitting cobra. You guys are so lucky. This snake can spit into your eyes from 12 feets away and it's so accurate with it target
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by seunayantokun(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
ShadowAMG:
That snake isn't a cobra sir, besides, how can you tell which is male and female?

Yes. They were not cobras. A cobra is supposed to be black with, not in all cases, some kind of coloured neck.

You can tell a male cobra from a female one if you study their features. The op could simply have said they were a couple if they were found mating.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by GeneralPula: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uyi168:
There is way they determine their sexes.

I get to know this from a show on natgeo wild-snakes in the city.

Same with me too..

Natgeo wild is the only TV station I watch..

Being a genetic student, I’ve learnt somethings that they didn’t made mention in school..

After snake in the city, I don’t usually miss The incredible Dr.pol..

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by ElValiente(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bluntguy:
These two cobras were Killed In my neighbour's car at two days' interval.

Reminds me snake on a plane grin
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by sultaan(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
those are juveniles born in the car, there are still more around there
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by hapi4eva: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
seunayantokun:

Yes. They were not cobras. A cobra is supposed to be black with, not in all cases, some kind of coloured neck.

You can tell a male cobra from a female one if you study their features. The op could simply have said they were a couple if they were found mating.
You are wrong. Mozambique spitting COBRA are brownish in colour. You can do your research

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Uyi168: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
GeneralPula:

Same with me too..

Natgeo wild is the only TV station I watch..

Being a genetic student, I’ve learnt somethings that they didn’t made mention in school..

After snake in the city, I don’t usually miss The incredible Dr.pol..
Same here.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Uyi168: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
fergie001:

Ya, from their cloacas..you probe gently with a thumb or a small lubricated probe-stick.

The male's cloaca is longer and thicker because it houses the "hemi-penis" whilst the female's is shorter.

However, they must have reached at least adolescents as snakes are sexually non-distinguishable whilst quite young excepting via ultrasound or DNA.

NatGeoWild my best channel ooo...Simon & Suzie grin
U got it.
Simon and suzie, are couples right?
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Ihatemumu: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
You didn't eat the apple
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Henri8: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
ShadowAMG:
See the dick na.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by seunayantokun(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
hapi4eva:
You are wrong. Mozambique spitting COBRA are brownish in colour. You can do your research

I agree I might be wrong, that is not a crime. But those ones were not from Mozambique. I am not a zoologist, and I've spoken from my Nigeria experience. Kindly let me know if there is a species of cobra in Nigeria that is not black. Also, I'll research it as suggested by you.
Thank you.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Karemarealty288(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Una just killed Nagin and her husband...get read for revenge from their children.

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by collinometricx: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Lala abeg disappoint us today, by not putting the news on front page.

You know that ain't possible
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by 4labi1: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
So all snakes resemble cobra now. Chai Nigerians,
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Bahamas95(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Scary creatures.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by fergie001: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uyi168:
U got it.
Simon and suzie, are couples right?
Not married.

Simon used to be married to Nadine.
He is English and Nadine S/African. They relocated to Durban.
She appeared earlier in the shows.

He got into a romantic affair with Siouxsie who ran a reptile-shop in the UK. Divorced Nadine and is in a relationship with Siouxsie presently.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Kendz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
You guys have killed nagin
She's coming for you
Make sure you use your locket before going to sleep
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Uyi168: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
fergie001:

Not married.

Simon used to be married to Nadine.
He is English and Nadine S/African. They relocated to Durban.
She appeared earlier in the shows.

He got into a romantic affair with Siouxsie who ran a reptile-shop in the UK. Divorced Nadine and is in a relationship with Siouxsie presently.
U sabi them wella.
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by fergie001: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uyi168:
U sabi them wella.
I don't joke with the channel especially "Savage Kingdom" and ....sekul-kalma

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Dayoebe(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Which of the DukePrince50 ?
How many duke do we have on NL Someone created a thread on it yesterday.
What a loss!
Re: Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car by Juliusmomoh: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dayoebe:
How many duke do we have on NL Someone created a thread on it yesterday.
What a loss!
Wait oo. we de qurrel ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel / Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.