Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time (2461 Views)

Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Lets Share Our Favorite Quotes Here / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Go hug a moderately wet transformer
  Fstranger

190 has the posting strength of 5 nairalanders
blackteeth on 190 , ROTFL

Cut your post according to your own looks
iyatrustee

I did not remove my manliness after first round, I left it inside the kitty while it  soften and re rise again inside the kitty for second round continuation but the job is hard,it is called neatly done bleeping, no condom needed for this kind of bleep and all sperm must be pour deep because no removal of manliness for 2 rounds to be successfully and an attempt for 3 rounds would break your bone
  Born2fuck

he sort of got disoriented after being toasted by a certain nler.
i guess he was caught offguard since he's usually the one doing the chasing, not the other way round.

the lady was pretty direct and totally discombulated [is that a word?] him.

i no know say the man na fashin.
  Tpiah on 190

Name: Tpia Mumu
race: black

Physical Description:5'6, dark complexioned, gray haired wig but other wise bald with a few wisps/ strands and wears correction lenses.
(picture below)

Last seen leaving an Irish pub and believed to be hiding out in various internet cafes in the states.
The senior citizen escaped from "Hope for Cretins" retirement home in the UK
and suffers from post meno-pause like irritability, multiple personality disorder and
OldHag-onitis. She is known to frequent pubs, V0dka and H3nnessey being her favorite drinks.
When intoxicated is known to be aggressive so approach with caution!

Please call 1-8OO-GET-DHAG if you see her! There is a 600 sterlings/ $972 U.S. reward for her capture and return
  Mizdarkskin on tpia 

I can swear on my life that boy is a yahoo yahoo boy
Reality101

I fell inside Gutter while Looking at nyash
born2fuck

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.
  pro01

I was in the class watching indecency video and she was watching the indecency video on my phone with me while my manliness was rising badly.I have to pin it down in style but I think she noticed it  but she did not want to talk
born2fuck

Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!!
yiboboy

Thank you jare 190. HER is not a dog.
xynerise

@sleekch1
what's yours nah, na me do you? NO.
Pls take your demonic spirit faaaar.
I beg of u, jooor o.
sunch

There was girl I bleeped twice in my school, although she was very strict, she is bootilicious and boobilicious Lepa girl, I did everything,lied, fake promise of about 20,000 naira and promise never to hurt her Until she finally let me bleep her, though I bleeped her two times but I was disappointing by her inability to sabbi bleep .her body na supper, I ran away after sex  and never fulfilled any of my promises to her and I did not even give her any money too, now,I have been thinking of her beautiful body, I am trying a way to bleep her the 3rd times since I have been missing such a beautiful body, Can any0ne help me with ideas I can use please. , guys only, I beg oooooooo000
born2fuck

I've once 4uckd a babe.When i startd wit her she was firstly giggling her waste,later she started trembling like one dat has an epilepsy, tearing my bed spread apart. Screaming, yeh, yeh, yeh, you go kill me o, you go kill me o. oooh thank u, o thank u, thank u, thank u. As i was gliding away, she was seriously sucking every part of my body,chest,shoulder&tearing me wit her fingers.I was really enjoying it tho. But after d show nko, see
my body
sunch   grin  grin  grin

I was relaxing in my house Jejeli and got a called from one of my girlfriend,she said she want to see me urgently and it is very important. she told me she is urgently in need of 4k for some reasons which I can't disclosed here. As she was talking, my eyes was on her bosoms while my manliness troubling my trousers. with all she narrated, I gave her 2k plus 500 transport cause she sure girl in term of offer for free option and I will not because of one small messing gas spoil my yansh, I told my  her, you cannot go like that and she replied Wale,I am in her worried, make we short  story off,I grab the backside ooo and then off to my bed. 

Make she off her cloth, she said Wale , no! no!! no!!!, she will only off her trouser and I will have to do it like that since she was in her hurry. as she off her trouser and the poo was I have forgot to buy condom

the girl vex and she claimed, it will be next time, me sef mad and I told her,we will do it like that but I won't release inside.

as I was bleeping, i was watching my release time and making me removing manliness in every suspected release,
na so she dey hold her bosom tight despite cloth on her body,she no even make my body torch her body and she was saying don't stain my cloth please

as I was about to release,I will remove my manliness and the tin go run back,  as the the tin dey finally they rush out, make I pour am for down ooo, na the girl body the tin land. Come see abuse from her mouth
She said, I know your heart is wicked and I tried to say sorry, I bust into laugh with sorry, come make matter worst

the next thing she said was you intentional did this,,ooh my God, I do not know why some people are silly, she said that to herself,Na him I begin look like mumu, I do not know what to do now because she have not even call to say thank you even though the money dey small.Na wetin I suppose do, call her or who is at fault
born2fuck

Sucking pooosie is the #1 factor for having BLACK LIPS

do you know the amount of HEAT thats been generated from that spot

An average lady generates 7383, 37378843, 376377 MHZ heat from her pooosie

enough to fry plantain and you go put your lips in there,

Surely dont be suprised when your lips become burnt and blackened 

count me out

bro you are still in Jamaica as I can see. Pls desist from this igbo smoking its bad for your health as I can see. Be strong!
mr.brownjay on 190

Bros one man meat na anoda man kilishi!

We go mourn the baby matter after, but what shall it profit a man if we loose the pikin still loose the snake meat untop.
Abeg drex back small make we see space arrange firewood,  Na banga soup this meat go fit, with starch and Guiness stout,

God knw say we no see the snake early, if not the pikin for follow chop,
Okija Juju

feel free to add more wink
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
smh.  grin

All of [size=5pt]tpiah &[/size] mr.cork's posts are hilarious. I will update this reply when I have the time

but Born2Fck is R3TARDED!!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin THAT GUY IS HILARIOUS!
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by iyatrustee(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
Dos dis make me a nairabrIty undecided undecided undecided any special priviledges angry angry
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Lawd Gawd!! Iyatrustee i swear if im your husband i would TAPE YOUR MOUTH!! angry angry
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2011

Brb!
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
angry angry
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by iyatrustee(f): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
6hrs and23mins, 70views and only 3responses! Dude, this is not a best seller tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by BABE3: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
There was this disgusting one again!!

A story i heard that this guy took off his Gf's pants

The atmosphere changed!!

Thunder struck, and rain started failing immediately

The guy pegged his nose with peg for clothes, His AC stopped working

The smell was unbearable but he was determined~ the guy wore a condom and before

he entered, His ceiling FAN loosened and fell on his head <<<< HE WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL >>>

I can't remember who posted this ish. 160? 170?, not sure sha! But, it is mad funny!
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
angry angry angry

BABE that was me, quit beating around the bush

My baby gurl grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 5:29am On Mar 28, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by BABE3: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2011
undecided
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by iyatrustee(f): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2011
Stil counting! 180views, 16hrs later and only 31/2 people responsed(the half is phate of course) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2011

Iya, have you ever had a head-on collision with an eigtheen-wheeler truck before? tongue
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by iyatrustee(f): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2011
I considered ur post half cos u said u wld be rite back grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2011
lmao 190 got a lot of time to waste
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

I considered your post half cos u said u wld be rite back grin grin

I was drunk then. undecided

But this could be fun. Brb! grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by mukina2: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2011
190 is a pest

190 is a nuisance

190 's pink fonts  are annoying

190  is worst than mr cork

saw this somewhere, cant remember who posted them  cheesy
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked angry angry undecided
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2011

Googles,  honey, u a nice lady but I just saw your picture,

Did somebody chain  that wig on your hair  , coz it seems like it coverd your whole head (no ofeinse)
angry
I no fit shout! grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2011

***dyammm, ilitrasy is a desease, truss me!! Am asking (A) and theytalking (B).

Didnt this  people go to school?*** undecided

onstelly, ermm madam, I just saw your pickture, 

Pliss  remove your wig,   Its not user friendly (no ofeinse) angry

PAT WHO Very ugly boy!!

how do u expect to oull a chick with a names like Patapatatata??  I bet he IBO & i bet he sells spare part

(no oofeinse)`

Ha ha ha grin  grin grin grin
Mr cock no go kill me!

Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
AnnMarie [aka Mr.Cork] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562269.32.html

MzDarkskin. Wah di bomboclatt wrang wid u?", u battty crease. grow up

Mr.Cork https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562269.32.html

P squr is a  alafunated Mordern ilitrate (nooofewense)

Quote from: OCHULORC on December 13, 2010, 06:05:32 AM
@ mr cork,you just suck all the way,

Mr.Cork's response: brother. nothing wrong in sukin punnny. U shuld try it wink

mr-cork: But why is everyone sooo angry?  what did i do? angry

Isnt today Friday or didnt they pay your salary?

Mr.Cork: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-537327.32.html

well if Kanye west can Nyansh beyonsi while she is marry to JAY Z, the lessson here is they u must never EVER

truss NIgerian womens,  period. . .

grin

Mr.Cork from: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570686.0.html

she kinda ugly actualy. she look hungry (no oofense)

but why she loookin at Cake as if she never seen cake before? absolute this grace !> sad

arrrrrha.   No wonder she keep loookin at the cake. I bet its IBO made angry

she a very ugly litlle children (no oofense) angry

Real ladys do  not swaaar.  I bet u dont even have man  angry (no ofoeinse)

but why would they put crayon on her hair?  is this a IBO fashion?  undecided (no ofeinse)

miss_cork:

i shudnt be saying this but,  .   . .  .

some guy sent me an email saying he was the seyi guy, i knew he was lying becos i was supposedly done with seyi, and it wasnt the email the first seyi mailed me with, anyway we had a bit of correspondence and arranged to meet in a hotel. i paid for it, 15000. No doubt he did turn up but .  .  .was that what i was expecting? HELL NO!

the guy that turned up was nothing more than an over grown kid, at most i wud put his age to be 22. no facial hair, No mustache, No goatee. i curiously asked him how old he was, he said 25.

we ordered some vodka and red wine thru to the room and  had a gud time trying to get in the mood for the session. my gfriend was so shy.

after the vodak had gone down, our body all charged and ready to fire off, we asked the gentleman to lie down on the table, that he did. i strip off my jeans and excited yanked off my pant, still had my top on though.

"seyi" was fidgeting on the table, i didnt want him to chicken out as most other nairalander that had in the past raised my hope always did at the end. so i didnt bother asking if he was ok. i mounted on top of his mouth.

first with my fanny, i had him give it a good licking, then i moved forward a bit to rest my arse squarely on his mouth. my gf was so excited she even began taking her cloths off, got her phone out and took some gud shots.

seyi gave just one swipe of my arse and next was .  .  . tuf.  . tiss. tuph.  . he was spitting all over the damn floor and room. he got up and said he wasn't interested anymore.

i have never been angrier. i slap him and ordered him out.

what a shame.   

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
there are soooooo many but too much to add!  grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2011

^^Ha ha ha grin grin
Mr cock can give someone rib failure. Will look for more posts later.
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
grin  grin for real. i was cracking up while copying them  grin grin

anyway. . .
Tpiah!:

TOPIC: Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You?
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »
report them here and draw the attention of the moderators to this thread.

They have a habit of stalking people, picking fights, throwing unwarranted insults, and just generally being irritants who hate being cautioned.
grin  grin  grin  grin

semid4lyfe (m)
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers
« #29 on: March 12, 2010, 10:38 AM »
Tpia/tpiah is my no 1 and the WORST overall stalker on Nairaland. Her own stalking is VICIOUS. . .If you've had an altercation with her, she'll go thru' your profile posts and appear all of a sudden on threads she obviously has no interest in and no business posting in just to diss you. e.g

IRONY  grin  grin

Quote from: tpiah! on February 16, 2011, 11:03 PM
What concerns me with chima. I didnt evern notice her post.  Im referring to that cursed beasat called darkskin.  Anybody who wants to defend the sh1t she calls a mouth should go ahead.

Mz.DarkSkin's reply:
grin  grin  grin
Mc.Donald's is hiring.
Fill out a job application. 
Would give you a spot @ my store but
you mite steal the deposit bags.

"Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010"

*too much to quote but basically. . .
Tpiah being nominated on everyone's list!  grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.0.html
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
ok. do u people have any other job apart from sitting there calculating other peoples moiney. How the heck can thise 2 IBO

crack head twins who sing like father christmas be a role model to childrens in Nigeria when they cannut even sxpress there self in english. They

need to be ban and you people need to QUIT buy there rascrapililick music!!! (no oofeinse)
  COCK

big DEAL!!  THIS mtc  wanna bee IBO crack who cant even sing but a house on Lekini? 

so what. where is lekini any ways. what they need to do is look for moiney to improve there bleeped up crack up pigieun englisgh and turn into

propar english to help educate the childrens of Nigeria!!
COCK

googles, madam why must u always be rudes? ,  didnt u use to love me?

r u still angry at me simply becoz I said I saw your picture & your wig was not too user friendly
COCK

JAY BEE, bro u see what am talkin about?  this chick called Afrikobeauty just appear from Mars and

just start cussing me for no reason,     My question is:

is she a lady? NO!! do real ladys act that way? NO Can she ever find a man like that? NO!!, is she single & still huntin, HEL YEA!!!

bro am only hear to help educate our nigerian womens (no oofeinse)
COCK

***MzDarkSkin<<<nice legs , dyamm i need to drink water***
COCK

dobodobo (m), bro go and play LUDO  or draft!!!
cock

** OMOLoLA is afta 190's moiney, she is another qualifyed gold digger, truss me!!!*
COCK

Wot english?  u called that english? the crack head cannut even spell his own name. Can u imagine how ugly there childrens will be? I reject

it! And by the way, why do u people like roles models who cannut spek english:  Basket moutth, 2face, p sqeer, D'Bang, Ikechchuhukukechu (rapper), and so. 

Even Rokiatu, is finer than his wife.  And just becoz Basket mouth came to London to do a show, all IBO people are celebratin, as if its  the YAM festival.

He need to shave that Crap Jerry curls on his head and concetrates on finding a english teachers !! (no  oofeinse)
COCK

true, 190 is a kichen porter in BIRMINGHAM , he works in Hotel De London
COCK

grin grin grin grin grin grin

OOH MY DAYS!!
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
Odunnu u got nice bosoms too that I can suck yanfu yanfu
Boobyman
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by MissyB3(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
Googles,  honey, u a nice lady but I just saw your picture,

Did somebody chain  that wig on your hair  , coz it seems like it coverd your whole head (no ofeinse)  angry
Cork is crazy, I swear.  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hehehe, funny thread grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, funny thread grin
kiss kiss

post yours wen u gat a chance grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by 190: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by iyatrustee(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
i told you! this thread is no best seller grin grin grin grin
Re: Favorite Quotes and posts Of All Time by Phate07(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2011

190 is a nuisance.

190 has the most annoying thread bumping tactics.

True! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cake Delivery Lagos / Photo News: See The Look Of Ahia Ohuru (new Market) Ngwa Road In Aba. / 42 Incredibly Weird Facts You’ll Want To Tell All Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.