Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30210 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
Funny threads and posts?
I nominate this one by glodave:
Please some body should tell mi what 2 do!
anytime i see my guy he turn mi on,
, and if he catch mi, he take his time, and take mi slow.
and i must lose control
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7018.0.html

What's your funniest thread or post?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by odada(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
damn gal! dont loose control when it dont matter okay grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2007
wow!will have to be on the look out for one.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Everbright(f): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2007
Na which kain talk come b that one nah angry
Any way undecided
I saw one like that

Is it good to make love on the phone?[color=Black][/color]
I was angry,yet I couldn't help laughing
Folks will never cease to amaze me on this land cheesy
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by edmondo(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2007
Here's another one:
I Need your Couragement I Was Drive Out from D Skool In My Final Year
Please i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9640.0.html

But I don't want to be cruel. undecided

1 Like

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Shaunscot(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2007
Seun,u were cruel enough to leave it on the homepage back then.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by onyekang1(f): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2007
''I Need your Couragement I Was Drive Out from D Skool In My Final Year
Please i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.''

this post is arrant nonscence,not to talk of the grammatical errors.my God! this is terrible.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by mimiko(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2007
@ seun
whoever that person is no wonder that person needs to know the real reason he was sent out of school
@ funniest tread many
@ funniest post too many
cant just pick one
but really the funniest post is the(What a wife) telemarketer posted by moi in the jokes forum
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Bolarge(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2007
This is one of my best. It's from the thread Do You Remember Your First Kiss?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1370.192.html

papermoon:

yes i remember my first kiss, it was with my ghanaian neighbour, (this kid was about 8.same age as me)and we were playing hide and seek, and for some perverted reason, he chose to HIDE in the same closet as me, and came to SEEK my lips,
i might have just been 8 but i no go lie it was sweet, so sweet that i tried to replicate it with my uncle, (i was not abused as a child o.)i willingly walked up to my uncle and told him that i wanted to do the thing "jerry rawlings" and i did, my uncle said what?and as i brought my face close to him and pointed my little ashawo lips to his, he gave me a fine slap, TWWAAAI, was the last i heard till i staggered on the floor, lets just say i had never done so much frog jumps in my life since that day, and for some strange reason, ghana boy never was allowed back into our house, and YESS, anytime i face a plate of kenkey and the sauce and fried fish, i think of my ghanaian loverkid, damn, those were the days,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by strongarm1(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2007
I nominate this by Thiefofhearts(TOH):
Forums / Romance / Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You
"It means you have halitosis, a very common problem in Nigerian males for Lord knows what reason, could be the fact some still use the same toothbrush since primary school.

Anyway solution is brush your teeth especially the tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6766.0.html#msg1359554

TOH if you reading just want to let you know i love you .you is just too much, go ma! you do what you do. and if thats you in that pisho man you so gorgeous i envy your man so much. :-)

ya know TOH in reverser= HOT

ciao grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jesusfreak(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2007
@ seun

keep it up and this will soon be the funniest thread on nairaland. grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by opokonwa(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2007
Hello Nairalanders!

The funniest thread I encountered till date was this one below by 'Easybaby' in response to the thread; "What Birthday gift should I Buy For My Girlfriend?"

If you like, don't buy her anything . . .she will not complain . . .she is not the demanding type like me! tongue tongue tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75815.0.html#msg1446866

Another funny thread I encountered is this one by 'sillyboy' in response to the posting, "I Had Sex With Four Nationalities In A Week"

Silly sitting down and envying the poster sad cry . . . . . . . . I wish I am . . . . . . . lipsrsealed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76465.0.html#msg1458366
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by opokonwa(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2007
Bolarge,

I couldn't help laughing aloud where I was sitting grin grin grin grin

Your posting is the funniest so far!

I need to read it again!!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by bimbliss(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
My best posted topic "NIN VERSUS NID's"

The thread and the replies were also the funniest , sweet yabs and very humorous, creative and hilarious.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by swing4real(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Bolarge

I swear u got me rolling here 4 hours
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by adrianic: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
sorry i cant think of one right now but dt posted by Bolarge is definitely the funniest i have read in a very long time.gosh dt was hilarious
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jokewale: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
I don't particularly enjoy listening to adverts that invariably does not depict the truth and the likes, i mean an advert like SPRING BANK's 'for banking in ur neighbourhood!',yes nice sing song,a perfect copy from Sesame street PLAY SONG but i think they need to open more branches in several neighbourhoods first before airing such ad, the other day i was looking all over for spring bank branch in a prominent banking neighborhood and couldnt find ,what an IRONY!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by opokonwa(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
Another one from PTH

Re: Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria
« #10 on: August 25, 2007, 10:33 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abeg hismichele relocate joo. Dont mind the shit packers on this thread. Nigeria is a developed country with too many "fancy jobs". There is nothing like corruption, we recently celebrated 100yrs of uninterrupted power supply, our airports are not cattle sheds and our politicians are angels.

Sell your house and assets, pack your daughter and relocate to Nigeria to meet an igbo man you have never seen. What kind of love can be better than that. Did i also mention that igbos are perhaps the most upright people in the world?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-74839.0.html#msg1432574
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
jokewale:

I don't particularly enjoy listening to adverts that invariably does not depict the truth and the likes, i mean an advert like SPRING BANK's 'for banking in your neighbourhood!',yes nice sing song,a perfect copy from Sesame street PLAY SONG but i think they need to open more branches in several neighbourhoods first before airing such ad, the other day i was looking all over for spring bank branch in a prominent banking neighborhood and couldnt find ,what an IRONY!

in relation to the topic and this totally untoward response this is one of my funniest post.peeps will kill me with lafta in this site.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by amaks: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
bolarge,u sure got me laughing with papermoons post.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by tjaycent1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2007
i beg anybody don check hin ssce result?,i beg holla me make i know.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
tjaycent1:

i beg anybody don check hin ssce result?,i beg holla me make i know.

who b dis?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by enolase(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2007
There was a guy who talked about police response to when they stopped him and spotted his two Alsatian dogs in his car.

I think that was the funniest post.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Amigoz(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ Bolarge, that was really the funniest so far on this thread  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Opokonwa, second funniest, if there is anything like dat  grin grin. I certainly saw the humour as well as the sacarsm in that response by PTH, wonder if the hismichele guy has relocated shocked
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by saddik(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2007
i know its off topic, but i read it somewhere on this LAND.

quote " YOUR MAMA SO OLD HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS EXPIRED!" grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by beyunce(f): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmm good to be bac. ur mamas so old that she watched the pasion of christ live. haha. dat was funny and posted by moi lol
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by saddik(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2007
your mama so short , they could see her FOOT on her drivers license! grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Configur(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
So many funny posts,cant remember all smiley
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by dikizie(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76465.64.html#msg1459542

I had sex with four nationalities in a week

Where the guy said it is an achievement. The funny part is he said he is a financially endowed, and something of this sort is an achievement.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
rubbing your privates with palm oil? kai - ma pikin - na wetin u dey turn yah d ick to? yah wan cook am or wetin? why u no go see doctor because if i know u, next time na grinded pepper u go dey rub for the d ick o. And swear if na true say that d ick never enter woman vagina.

this post is by his_grace in the health section.really cracked me up.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-67909.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by niceuzor: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
lol too many trend i cant remember grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.