Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why I Adviced My Girlfriend To Do An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Adviced My Girlfriend To Do An Abortion (224 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Adviced My Girlfriend To Do An Abortion by Mpvibetv: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
I know you would want to say that committing an abortion is never an option nomatter the situation. Well, you might be right but don’t crucify me yet for advising someone to terminate a pregnancy until you read to the last latter of this story.

It all started few years ago. We met as sophomores in the university. She was full of life and cheerful. She celebrates people and drives joy in seeing people succeeding. She doesn’t hold grudges and never have I seen her having a squabble with anyone. She forgives when people trespasse against her. She is a beautiful girl. The type that everyman would want to have something doing with.

We got fascinated to each other and started a relationship. I loved her wholly. I faught for her. I protected her. I prayed for her.

Please Read my full story below
https://nationnaija.com.ng/why-i-adviced-my-girlfriend-to-do-an-abortion/
Re: Why I Adviced My Girlfriend To Do An Abortion by Midadeola(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

2021 Goodies Checklist (What You Need To Have) / Are You Always Bored? Check This Out / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.