Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The (2176 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by Ruke1989: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2020
HOMOSEXUAL RAPE OF A JSS 1 STUDENT IN DEEPER LIFE HIGH SCHOOL AKWA IBOM AND THE NEED FOR AN OFFENDERS/CRIMINALS DATABASE

It beats the imagination of everyone that homosexual students exist in deeper life high school and worse of all, homosexual rape of a kid who had barely spent two months in the school coupled with starvation and denial of medical access.

While many blame the church and school management which were perceived to have a high moral standing. It is worthy of note that many kids there are not from deeper life families but families of the rich - some intentionally send badly raised kids to deeper life high school for its perceived high moral standing. So this is not entirely a failure of the school management but families too though the school must share a part of the blame if they were sweeping this issue under the rug previously as reported.

My attention is drawn to the failure of government and how this affect businesses, justice system and citizens. Reasonable countries (advanced countries) do have an offenders register or criminal database where all thieves, loan defaulters, sexual offenders,, terrorists, killers, etc are registered and when it is reoccurring they keep the count. This helps their justice system since the judge can know a serial rapist, serial killer or repeat offender from records on the register and will mete out stiffer punishment for a repeat offender. It helps employers (or in this case schools) who will not employ or admit anyone who has a bad credit check (took loans and didn't pay back) or stole and absconded from previous employment or is a serial rapist, etc. They have an access to an easy platform by which background check can be done. I think if such existed here, the school may not have admitted such homosexual rapist in the first place. I can't imagine the audacity, and given that the school is mixed school, one will be afraid for the young girls too since boys there are not safe. This is frightening

I believe the school will investigate now that the state government has ordered an investigation and the church integrity is being dragged into this mess by the enraged. Again, as individuals let's be up to our responsibility and stop doing our work with fear. One reason a cover up is possible at the early stage is fear of losing ones job. Its certain if the information had not been suppressed or if the mother of this kid was able to contact the church leadership in that state, disciplinary measures would have followed hence the suppression by school management hierarchy.

In the Nigerian society at large, I am terrified to see some people do more of eye or lip services to protect their job or gain relevance while contributing little or nothing to organizational growth wherever they are employed. Nigeria as a society promotes mediocrity above hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by adecz: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2020
undecided

Turning somebody's little
child in a homosexual sexxtoy
in a so-called Christian school.
Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by studentofTruth: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
If there's one thing I have learned in life, it's to stay away from highly religious people and institutions. They're the very personification of evil.

@Op is trying hard to absolve the religious group, but homosexualism seems to be a normal thing amongst them, and rape doesn't mean anything to them.

The son of the Ajuwon regional overseer's driver is repeatedly raping a boy in his street and his father is covering it up. The younger brother of the rapist is traumatized by what he witnesses and reports to their father but the man would rather scold the little boy for bringing it to his attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by WoundedLamb: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2020
adecz:
undecided

Turning somebody's little
child in a homosexual sexxtoy
in a so-called Christian school.

So called? I don't know about the school but I wouldn't want this to be a smear campaign against the school management. The same thing could have happened anywhere. It's not a teacher that molested the boy but a fellow kid and we know adolescents do a lot of things when puberty sets in. Giving the number of students in the school, it's not entirely out of place for the school authority not know about the incidence if the kid didn't report it. So in my opinion, this doesn't necessarily make the school less a Christian school. Satan made all his plans and waged a war right under the nose of his boss in heaven but we don't blame his boss or call the place "so called heaven". You get my drift? What matters is what what the school is doing after learning about the incidence. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by tillaman(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by Solsix(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2020
There is no boarding house without traces of homosexuality. If u were a boarder in secondary school u will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by anonym0us: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2020
I almost got rape one time while in boarding school by a demonic so called senior, he was rubbing vaseline between my laps before I woke, the beat I beat am that day legendary beats dey learn work
Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
anonym0us:
I almost got rape one time while in boarding school by a demonic so called senior, he was rubbing vaseline between my laps before I woke, the beat I beat am that day legendary beats dey learn work

I hope your rectum was not bleeding Sha
Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by butterfly777(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
***** TAKE A STUDY OF THIS COMMENT FROM ONE OF THE PARENTS*****

Good afternoon my fellow parents and compliments of the seasons. Since yesterday morning after watching the video clip, I have been reading comments on the subject matter ''Don Davies'' without making an input. My son is in SS1 and happened to be in the very hostel which this boy was taken to, and to this end, I was able to ask him to tell me more about all that transpired on the subject matter after watching the video clip as well. The following was the outcome of my son's response: {1} Don Davies happened to be my son's friend. {2} Don Davies does bed wet and at times will get up from his bed as well and pass urine on the floor of the hostel and when the rest of the students noticed it they have no option but to asked him to clean it up which he would want to resist. {3} Whenever Don Davies uses the toilet he doesn't clean his anus but rather just wore his boxer with excretre all over. {4} That as a result of the bad odor oozing out from his body the rest of the students in the hostel have no option but to asked him to UnCloth so that they can ascertain where the odor is oozing out from which they did and there finding was true that he doesn't clean his anus after using the toilet. {5} My son also said that nobody molested him sexually as claimed by his mother in the viral video clip. In a nutshell, the above finding shows that the child is not used to cleaning up himself while he was with his parents before joining DLHS, hence it will take him some time to adapt. On the issue of feeding my son categorically stated that they fed them so well and there is always leftover after each meal. To conclude my finding on why Don Davies lost so much weight I want to say that it was as a result of the academic workload and exam stress that he passed through in his DLHS. I'm not here to join issues with anybody but my humble plea to Mrs. Deborah Okezie is for her to kindly sheared her sword, we all are one family as parents in Dlhs, and issues like this can be resolved amicably internally. Thank you all.
Re: Homosexual Raping Student In Deeper Life School And The by Jackossky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
butterfly777:
***** TAKE A STUDY OF THIS COMMENT FROM ONE OF THE PARENTS*****

Good afternoon my fellow parents and compliments of the seasons. Since yesterday morning after watching the video clip, I have been reading comments on the subject matter ''Don Davies'' without making an input. My son is in SS1 and happened to be in the very hostel which this boy was taken to, and to this end, I was able to ask him to tell me more about all that transpired on the subject matter after watching the video clip as well. The following was the outcome of my son's response: {1} Don Davies happened to be my son's friend. {2} Don Davies does bed wet and at times will get up from his bed as well and pass urine on the floor of the hostel and when the rest of the students noticed it they have no option but to asked him to clean it up which he would want to resist. {3} Whenever Don Davies uses the toilet he doesn't clean his anus but rather just wore his boxer@. To conclude my finding on why Don Davies lost so much weight I want to say that it was as a result of the academic workload and exam stress that he passed through in his DLHS. I'm not here to join issues with anybody but my humble plea to Mrs. Deborah Okezie is for her to kindly sheared her sword, we all are one family as parents in Dlhs, and issues like this can be resolved amicably internally. Thank you all.

That parent needs cane. Matters such as rape or sodomy is not to be taken with mere levity.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See The Faces Of Four Deadly Kidnappers Arrested With AK-47 In Ogun Comm / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Attempts To Snatch An Israeli Soldier’s Rifle But Got Shot / Boy Killed By Neighbour Who Pulled Out His Liver And Kidney (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.