Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) (32800 Views)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by chaloskyx: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
YOU DO KNOW OUR POLITICAL THIEVES USE ALOT OF PEOPLE TO LAUNDER THEIR MONEY AND BUY CHOICE PROPERTIES OUTSID NIGERIA SO AS NOT TO DRAW SUSPICION ON THEIR LAUNDERING.....ANYWAYS CONGRTS TO HER
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by CentFrog(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Don't pressure yourself saying my mate is buying a house. It is called mortgage in the US, which means it is paid over 30 years or so. America runs on credit. You do not need to have the money to buy anything whether house, cars, phones, clothes, just about anything. That's what many nigerians do not understand and struggle to compete with their counterparts in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

Thought as much.... nairaland guys always like to think the worst about successful women...

On a more serious note, hope u know nursing doesn't pay so well in Nigeria, and she's too young to have practiced for a long time. So saying nursing is the side hustle to have achieved that feat is obnoxious, and quite an insult to other nurses sweating hard here. Except she's a nurse in the US. Or she has several hustles attached to her. I'm not hating just try to understand my view.
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Cynsee: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
She's a nurse in the US oga
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by virago(f): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Barka00:
To buy a house in America is not a small thing oh, congrats to her.

I seriously doubt the house belongs to her , it's just clout chasing. All the pictures she took don't prove she bought the house , just take a good look at it
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by bobo9ice: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
hustla:

Enter Technology Market, one sure hustle dey dia

Ok brother mi...
Jamisi

On robinhood though...if you know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Picture Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo On His Wedding Day To HID Awolowo / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.