Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) (32799 Views)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by ElRapido: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Congratulations to her
check my signature joor
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by SleekestDesign: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
n
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Pauladex(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
sibepoc:
Congrats to her after a successful 'working hard'. She's an inspiration to other 'hard working girls'
Lol
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
It's definitely on mortgage and she probably made only the down payment which is usually 10% of property price. For some states, down payment is 0% for first time home owners and all u need to do is have good credit score and show proof of reliable source of income.

6 Likes

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
sibepoc:
Congrats to her after a successful 'working hard'. She's an inspiration to other 'hard working girls'

Well done

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Guest911: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let her also mention that it’s a mortgage and that she paid $10-15k for down payment.
Spreading the rest across 20yrs.

But noooooo she just want people to give her unnecessary attention

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
bligs:
Outright buy without Mortgage, so this girl get over $600k in cash? You can only deceive some. undecided

No mind ham..

$600k in cash keh..

Besides that bro, that house won’t be up to 100k.

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor come and see your mate.
Do something with your life instead of forming dirty feminism till you turn 40 and then start visiting Shiloh.

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by claraworld: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
So u go just enter d kitchen of a house with one estate agent that is showing you houses for rent then u begin snap pictures outside and inside of the house say u don buy house, anyway congratulation o
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by tojahh(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Instagram comedienne turned nurse, Ecovangel has bought a new house in the United States of America and she took to her Instagram handle to show off the new house, IgbereTV reports.

Ecovangel recounted some of the challenges she faced before now as she revealed that she bought the house at the age of 26 and without any financial assistance.

She wrote;

Not sure who needs to hear this... Don’t limit yourself, keep working, keep going, one day everything will work itself out. Your Current Situation is not your final destination.#nursebae #nurse #hardworkingchildofgod"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEd584Fb-E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is the quote of Oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
bligs:
Outright buy without Mortgage, so this girl get over $600k in cash? You can only deceive some. undecided
you dey mind nairaland girls wey dey supporters crew without sense. One here said she is a nurse, like we no get nurses jaburata for Canny and US working for years, some up to a decade. Talkless this one wey no even dey 100% verified. Her mates that are natives and citizens are still paying off student loans, na naija immigrant dey ball dey buy house outright. Well shebi dem hail hushpuppi and the rest, make dem dey hail dey go. That olosho singer wey dey claim false rape sef go soon buy house too, and they will hail. Gullible lot that fail to see beyond their snotty noses

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beautiful house, congratulations cool

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beautiful house.
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guest911:
Let her also mention that it’s a mortgage and that she paid $10-15k for down payment.
Spreading the rest across 20yrs.

But noooooo she just want people to give her unnecessary attention

No need to be so bitter.
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Leebeedo:
It's definitely on mortgage and she probably paid only the down payment which is usually 10% of property price. For some states, down payment is 0% for first time home owners and all u need to do is have good credit score and show proof of reliable source of income.

So?
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Handywork:
hmmm how many rich niggas she had bleeped, blowjobed, deceived and tricked be4 making that money... u can't decieve us because we don't know u
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design

Bitter soul. May you be delivered from your misery this Christmas.
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
envoymedia:
Nigerian Instagram comedienne turned nurse, Ecovangel has bought a new house in the United States of America and she took to her Instagram handle to show off the new house, IgbereTV reports.

Ecovangel recounted some of the challenges she faced before now as she revealed that she bought the house at the age of 26 and without any financial assistance.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEd584Fb-E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Okay continue

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by siralos135: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Handywork:
hmmm how many rich niggas she had bleeped, blowjobed, deceived and tricked be4 making that money... u can't decieve us because we don't know u
at a lower price DM for your logo and flyer design

You should be careful with your comments. Giving that you have a Service to market, there is something at stake unlike others who don't.
I personally won't engage someone with such a mentality like yours in a business transaction even if you are the best at it.
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
siralos135:

You should be careful with your comments. Giving that you have a Service to market, there is something at stake unlike others who don't.
I personally won't engage someone with such a mentality like yours in a business transaction even if you are the best at it.
nah u know
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
siralos135:

nah u know.. neither will I to u
pls if u have nothing reasonable to say pls mind Ur business and stop qouting people simply because u idle
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Bitter soul. May you be delivered from your misery this Christmas.
and u too
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
Keep deceiving people

Ednut1 very soon you go buy your own house too...

I need a place to stay whenever I vist Canada wink
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
na mortgage o, maka peeps wey go dey give themselves heart attack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by bobo9ice: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
hustla:

Mortage and title dey look am dey yinmu

cheesy

U dey mind am...

I bought mine last month ...I no come here dey shout...na how to pay mortgage dey always dey me mind...doubling my hussle...
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
osamz007:

YOU NEVER KNOW ANYTHING

SHE HAS WORKED HARD SO HARD FOR THIS. WHEN I MEAN HARD I MEAN HARDER HARDER HARDER

Jesu...
Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by opportunities12(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Leebeedo:
It's definitely on mortgage and she probably paid only the down payment which is usually 10% of property price. For some states, down payment is 0% for first time home owners and all u need to do is have good credit score and show proof of reliable source of income.

Best comment on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
How did she pass those English tests with "Am"?

Thought they said they're quite strict?

Congrats to her whichever way she bought it though.
Life is not easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Picture Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo On His Wedding Day To HID Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.