Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) (46137 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Temysteve(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:
I don't know this guy but nobody deserves this level of hate.

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

Others will celebrate your downfall too.
If you know how that guy do slander people because he has fans and verified account, then you'll know what Instagram did serves him right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good for that idiot with failed music career now failed blogging career

He talks anyhow ....

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

What if he got into your DM and said your dead relative who you loved was a harlot and that her dead body is smelling so much because she slept with thousands of men to survive? How would you feel?
It's because you don't know him, that's why you're judging with your feelings. And no... Life doesn't work like Nollywood as you think.
For me, I hope he regains the page, because irrespective of Tunde's character, that page has helped a lot of lives and would still help more.
But for now, he needs to learn his lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by uthlaw: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
UDUJ:
I don't know much about this Tunde Ednut dude and really could care less about him, but something I have long noticed about Nigerians in particular is this: we tend to hate anyone we think is doing well financially and do all we can to bring such people down and rejoice at their downfall.

This is the reason I keep everyone at arm's length, I don't need no friends. I even value my German shepherd dogs better than many people. Bunch of evil minded individuals. Rubbish angry
naso black pple de behave!
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Twelfthman: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
I was on his page last night. Nawa. Such is life.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by uthlaw: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
baba4thegehs:
All the people saying all this trash about tunde ednut clearly don't follow him.

His contents are mostly comical, intriguing and informational what is all this hatred and bitterness coming from.

The guy hustled to get to where he his, yes music didn't work for him he pivot into influencer marketing which apparently is working for him, but you bad belle people won't allow him be. Shey na must make he do music?!!

He did remix with of Jingle Bell with Davido and Tiwa na una still troll am. Shoirrr

This country is full of hypocrites!

Such a shame!
na because of d guy I de enter Instagram....his telling does bleach ash mother Bleep the truth,that is the reason why they hate him!
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Twelfthman: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
People are pathetic.

baba4thegehs:
All the people saying all this trash about tunde ednut clearly don't follow him.

His contents are mostly comical, intriguing and informational what is all this hatred and bitterness coming from.

The guy hustled to get to where he his, yes music didn't work for him he pivot into influencer marketing which apparently is working for him, but you bad belle people won't allow him be. Shey na must make he do music?!!

He did remix with of Jingle Bell with Davido and Tiwa na una still troll am. Shoirrr

Such a shame!
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Eniola62(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
����this thing funny
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by baba4thegehs: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
uthlaw:
na because of d guy I de enter Instagram....his telling does bleach ash mother Bleep the truth,that is the reason why they hate him!

Huh undecided
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by tchidi066(f): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Too bad, I know the guy can be quite provoking and insultive, but having his source of livelihood halted and people rejoicing is totally uncalled for... Though he has his bad side, but let's not ignore his good ones too, that guy has helped a lot of influencers and comedians get to where they are today, sincerely hope this is just temporary.

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Coronavirus84: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bobrisky will be very happy to hear this. Tunde ednut a failed musician turn to blogger
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by chocboi78(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigerians eh, so quick to forget all of a perosns good trait for a common shortcoming..
I admit he can be rude at times, but he has also helped many ppl afford a life..

I hope the ban is temporary.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Eyah
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
That guy is out of point
That's one problem with short people they always look down on everyone
Serves him right , in fact it's been long overdue

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
He is probably the one that took it down himself
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by armadeo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
hammerDK:
VERY BIG TRIBALIST.

You only see the world the way you are not the way it is.

That post by ednut is all jokes. Even the tone. But NO!!!.

You see tribalism because he mentioned a tribe.

Well done bros.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by iamimohtal(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Try and know the guy sha
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
osamz007:

What's nnn

I repeat what's nnn

No Nut November
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Excuse me, do you really know who tunde ednit is, or you are just talking out of (I don’t want to say ignorance). If you really knew what Tunde has done, you won’t say this. If you’ve ever been bullied, you will understand the elation everyone feels. This is not a downfall for Tunde. This is a well deserved punishment.

No one is laughing at his suppose downfall according to you. If a serial murderer is caught and peope are rejoicing, would you call that downfall
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by bigiyaro(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

you don't know the guy and what he stands for and you are typing shiit

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jazzman01:

I don't think you know who he is. That guy is a bully and very childish. I sometimes marvel at the way he insults his followers but they won't say anything nor unfollow him because of the give away he does. And Anyone that dares to advice him gets blocked.

He blocked me on Instagram because I called out his rudeness.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Such a shame!

It’s of great importance that one reads to understand or think before speaking.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by salford1: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good riddance.

I remembered just this year, Tunde shared Ronke aka 9jafoodie's picture on instagram without her permission. The lady sent a DM to Tunde to please credit the pic, Tunde replied by cursing her out and calling her ugly. That tunde guy is just rude and nasty.

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jennycoolz:
That guy is out of point
That's one problem with short people they always look down on everyone
Serves him right , in fact it's been long overdue
So you just registered few days back and you can navigate Nairaland all by yourself hmmm
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

We say a BIG AMEN to that.
You are a man full of wisdom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So you just registered few days back and you can navigate Nairaland all by yourself hmmm

Yeah I registered newly but I've been on here for a while just to read what's up so good day
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
salford1:
Good riddance.

I remembered just this year, Tunde shared Ronke aka 9jafoodie's picture on instagram without her permission. The lady sent a DM to Tunde to please credit the pic, Tunde replied by cursing her out and calling her ugly. That tunde guy is just rude and nasty.
Really? that bastard insulted her too? I know her and used to order from her whenever I'm in Lagos, I have no pity for that short fool, he's too stupid and arrogant for my liking, jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by iamJ(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Last last your livelihood rest under a button, those of them that don't branch out from Instagram arent smart

His account isn't gone, he can get it back, I'm sure that he will
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Yeah I registered newly but I've been on here for a while just to read what's up so good day
Okay. you are welcome. lolz btw, I hope it's not a guy operating the account? grin
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
The party ends sooner or later, ceremoniously or unceremoniously, with or without forewarning, for EVERYONE. The music would stop playing at some point. The flow would cease, the grace would depart, the tides would change direction, and if your agidi and strong head is too much, then the breath of life itself would exit your nostrils while at it....forcing you into eternal shutdown.

My message is for a select few who need a friendly reminder. Be guided.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by wisdomiskey(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Excuse me, do you really know who tunde ednit is, or you are just talking out of (I don’t want to say ignorance). If you really knew what Tunde has done, you won’t say this. If you’ve ever been bullied, you will understand the elation everyone feels. This is not a downfall for Tunde. This is a well deserved punishment.

No one is laughing at his suppose downfall according to you. If a serial murderer is caught and peope are rejoicing, would you call that downfall

Is he really that bad that you compare him to a serial killer?
Nawa o.

Honestly I don't know what he has done that is so unforgivable. Only heard of him recently as "Jingle Bells" was trending undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.