Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) (46140 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:
I don't know this guy but nobody deserves this level of hate.

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

Others will celebrate your downfall too.

You mean we don't have to hate our bad leaders too

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by marisdgreat(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
his kind of men dey here nah, always abusing ladies, as if dem no get sisters and mothers
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by LaReinaa(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Serves him right.. he’s such an annoying bully.
To think that he has no life outside Instagram..
I have 0% pity for him grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Okay. you are welcome. lolz btw, I hope it's not a guy operating the account? grin

Yes you're very right diri, it's a guy operating this account so stay off it forever thanks
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Cheechy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
He was joking. cheesy this is "tongue in cheek" humour. Haba, he is praising the sense of igbo men here nah!!
He yapped Yorubas and Igbos alike!! grin

hammerDK:
VERY BIG TRIBALIST.

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Yes you're very right diri, it's a guy operating this account so stay off it forever thanks
I thought as much cabra, jobless boys like you create female accounts to scam people on here, don't worry I got my eyes on you from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I thought as much cabra, jobless boys like you create female accounts to scam people on here, don't worry I got my eyes on you from now henceforth

If this is how you nairaland men talk to strangers anyhow without a sense of reasoning then I don't deem fit in here, this is my last reply to u
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

All the people celebrating this guy's downfall have forgotten that life na turn by turn.

Fools like you will say Hitler didi't deserve the level of hate he got.

Do research before opening your mouth and yanning OP...
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Is he really that bad that you compare him to a serial killer?
Nawa o.

Honestly I don't know what he has done that is so unforgivable. Only heard of him recently as "Jingle Bells" was trending undecided

He is the worst
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by DamianBriel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
That Tunde ednut is a foolish and arrogant he-goat, a failed musician and a failed blogger, stupid boy!

I was following him on Instagram before but when I saw his post insulting someone's parents I just blocked the fool, he deserves whatever he got
u

Without arguing with you, Tunde is a human like you and with flaws. He's made a couple of mistakes that has apparently caused his downfàll. But come to think of it.... Do you know how many career he has helped build directly or indirectly? Do you know how many young talents he helped bring to limelight with his evilpage? He's arguably one of the most powerful social media influencers from this part of the world.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by baba4thegehs: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Viicfuntop:

It’s of great importance that one reads to understand or think before speaking.

Did you even think or read to understand, because I can't even make sense from your comment. At least make reference to something, don't just type some generic and unrelated cliche acting like you know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
baba4thegehs:
All the people saying all this trash about tunde ednut clearly don't follow him.

His contents are mostly comical, intriguing and informational what is all this hatred and bitterness coming from.

The guy hustled to get to where he his, yes music didn't work for him he pivot into influencer marketing which apparently is working for him, but you bad belle people won't allow him be. Shey na must make he do music?!!

He did remix with of Jingle Bell with Davido and Tiwa na una still troll am. Shoirrr

This country is full of hypocrites!

Such a shame!
You are very right with this.
A world of hypocrites we live in.
They just wanna bring Tunde down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Endeavor to live a life that people will actually stand up and defend your name against all odds..
Isn't it funny how nobody is speaking up in support of him?
You sow the wind,be prepared to reap a whirlwind..
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Ogaonos: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
ChiefSosa:
The guy seems to be too full of himself. I've seen the way he talks down on some of his fans, it's such a turn off. I stopped paying him attention a while ago.
some NAIRALANDERS need such treatment who like broke shaming pple.say no to cyber bullying
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Ogaonos: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
That Tunde ednut is a foolish and arrogant he-goat, a failed musician and a failed blogger, stupid boy!

I was following him on Instagram before but when I saw his post insulting someone's parents I just blocked the fool, he deserves whatever he got
there one of such who did that in nairalander.telling someone to go ask his broke ass dad .the guy no insult am jux ask am question.even insulted me am broke in a shit hole country.when I ask am to buy Nokia phone of 64k since am broke Nd his rich.the idiot Neva reply till today.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Did you even think or read to understand, because I can't even make sense from your comment. At least make reference to something, don't just type some generic and unrelated cliche acting like you know better.

Yes I read to understand. What was the reason for the ban? So because you find him comical, does that excuse his behavior or because it’s his source of livehood? At least reference something; really. If you actually followed him, you would have understood the “joy” everyone feels. At least go through the whole post before commenting. I only assumed you did and didn’t understand. I guess you are among the Asslickers or a constant giveaway winner on his page, hence the defense. That’s a well deserved punishment. Tunde insults people’s parents, mostly, moms. I guess if he had called out your mom, you won’t be here kissing his ass on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by baba4thegehs: 3:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Yes I read to understand. What was the reason for the ban? So because you find him comical, does that excuse his behavior or because it’s his source of livehood? At least reference something; really. If you actually followed him, you would have understood the “joy” everyone feels. At least go through the whole post before commenting. I only assumed you did and didn’t understand. I guess you are among the Asslickers or a constant giveaway winner on his page, hence the defense. That’s a well deserved punishment. Tunde insults people’s parents, mostly, moms. I guess if he had called out your mom, you won’t be here kissing his ass on nairaland.

Lool.. you clearly speak with no facts cos you don't know me, I follow Tunde and I haven't for once seen him make a post insulting anyone's parents. If you can point me a post making the news then I'll just dead this conversation already. Celebrities gets into fight with celebrities no big deal. If his stance on certain subjects matter don't sit well with you then stop following him, just like I avoid Joro at all cost, but I wouldn't come on hear to make trashy statements about him cause I know nothing about him.

I think a lot of you people are just judgemental and hateful for no reason. Y'all should fix up abeg.

Bye.
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:51am On Dec 23, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Lool.. you clearly speak with no facts cos you don't know me, I follow Tunde and I haven't for once seen him make a post insulting anyone's parents. If you can point me a post making the news then I'll just dead this conversation already. Celebrities gets into fight with celebrities no big deal. If his stance on certain subjects matter don't sit well with byou then stop following him, just like I avoid Joro at all cost, but I wouldn't come on hear to make trashy statements about him cause I know nothing about him.

I think a lot of you people are just judgemental and hateful for no reason. Y'all should fix up abeg.

Bye.

No offense, but you sound like a giveaway recipient. If you know nothing about him, why didnt you take a step to understand people’s elation or why he is that much of a wicked person. People are judgemental. Can you hear yourself? Tell me why people would hate on Tunde? You are loyal apparently which is a good thing. If you had read the post thoroughly, you would see him being called out as a bully. There are over 100 people on Instagram that Tunde cursed their mother in their dms. People reported his page for bullying. You have seen that around, you are just sounding oblivious or didn’t want to make a step to know what’s really happening. This is already a dead end like you said. You don’t seem reasonable enough for one to exchange conversations. If you don’t know anything, make an effort to do. It’s a rule of life. I’m not quoting a day by quote like you said earlier. It’s what it is. I bet if your sister had told you Tunde insulted your mom, you won’t be talking about downfall.
I also don’t know where you got this idea that people are happy when someone is down. Tunde is not down. If he is deported that’s what I would call down. If he is arrested for cyber bullying, it’s still a well deserved punishment. Hope you get the comparison at this point because it feels like I’m talking to a sponge.

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:33am On Dec 23, 2020
DamianBriel:
u

Without arguing with you, Tunde is a human like you and with flaws. He's made a couple of mistakes that has apparently caused his downfàll. But come to think of it.... Do you know how many career he has helped build directly or indirectly? Do you know how many young talents he helped bring to limelight with his evilpage? He's arguably one of the most powerful social media influencers from this part of the world.
I guess if he insulted your parents too, you will praise him for that, I'm sure his giveaway have blocked your sense of reasoning
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by adexpa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Can I reach you?........either mail or whatsapp...... thank you
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by adexpa(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Can I reach you?...... either mail or whatsapp.....thanks
Re: Instagram Shuts Down Tunde Ednut Page, Users React (Pix) by 3RNEST(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
So Tunde account is gone for good? or we dey expect the return of Tunde ednut grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) / Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.