Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up (6743 Views)

Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct? / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nickshrapnel: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yes, aliens also live in Area 51.

Covid 19 is a bio weapon

Tell us another thing

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by rhynoemmie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Somebody will just smoke expired weed and start typing shit....
Oga Op abeg clear me on these questions;
How do you explain longitude and latitude on a flat earth cos ko possible...
How about the causes of day and night cuz going by your theory of the earth being flat, a lot of work will be needed to cause day and night. (Supposing your flat earth rotates)
And coming back to your theory of water not curving and flowing straight.... Haven't you wondered that the reason the water is not curvy is because the medium at which it is flowing isn't curvy ( u no reason am like dis) if you place that same water on a curvy surface, it will curve, if you place it on a flat plane, it will appear straight.
I don't know anything about your NASA being evil and all but everybody wey don go space come back nobody don talk say earth flat. Even Elon Musk wey just push some guys go ISS, nobody talk say d earth flat oooooo

But if dis post is a result of drug induced psychosis, no reason am oo cos me too sef high dy type dis tin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by SEGLIZ: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
actually the Bible did, that's why the op is using religion to back up his claims

it didn't but rather confirms the curvature of the earth.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by obinna58(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
Yeah, the Earth is flat and stable just like the Bible says(i'm not religious)
Ever since I was a teenager I grew up asking certain questions and the shape of the Earth is one of them. Though My teacher taught me in school about the shape of the Earth being spherical and that it spins at some ridiculous orbital speed of 66,600mph .. Lol grin..Did my teacher lie to me or was My Teacher brainwashed by Space tech giant (NASA)which actually means TO DECIEVE shocked in Hebrew.
Yeah I can tell you that NASA, the world government, our schools and the corrupt media Houses has successfully brainwashed us all for generations. There is no proof of curvature on the Earth The heliocentric globe/spherical model is actually an ancient occultic religious beliefs which had top scientists like Galileo,pythagoras,copernicus,kepler,newton and they all belong to an occultic mystic school... Remember Only the Truth can set you free ....
And what about google earth you can easily access on your phone, hope you know something is up there to keep it alive.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by samuelpeters(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nonsense talk.

The way some people carry conspiracy theories ehhh...
Using Hebrew bla bla bla, Satan/NASA etal...
No concrete evidence no nothing. Just rants up and down.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
Yeah, the Earth is flat and stable just like the Bible says(i'm not religious)
Ever since I was a teenager I grew up asking certain questions and the shape of the Earth is one of them. Though My teacher taught me in school about the shape of the Earth being spherical and that it spins at some ridiculous orbital speed of 66,600mph .. Lol grin..Did my teacher lie to me or was My Teacher brainwashed by Space tech giant (NASA)which actually means TO DECIEVE shocked in Hebrew.
Yeah I can tell you that NASA, the world government, our schools and the corrupt media Houses has successfully brainwashed us all for generations. There is no proof of curvature on the Earth The heliocentric globe/spherical model is actually an ancient occultic religious beliefs which had top scientists like Galileo,pythagoras,copernicus,kepler,newton and they all belong to an occultic mystic school... Remember Only the Truth can set you free ....

How can Earth be flat with so many mountains, and valleys and hills and plateaus?

How can Earth also be round with so many mountains, valleys, hills and plateau ?

The Shape of Earth is Toroidal in nature, it is the shape of an Apple Fruit, but what forms the Toroid or Vortex is not the Sands, Oceans and Air but the Magnetic Field that holds the bubble of gases we call Atmosphere. The magnetic field wave flow is what we call the Orbits.

At the center of the Vortex or Toroid, lies a stretch of the Flat Substrate that we walk on, it is the Soil that we walk on that we call Earth, so the Soil or Earth that we trek or drive on, is actually almost flat apart from Mountains, hills, valleys and plateau that we see as well as the oceans and rivers, but the Atmosphere is what forms the outer layer which we think is round, but it is toroidal in nature. We walk on almost a flat surface safe for mountains, hills etc.

In essence Earth is not really flat or circular, but toroidal.

It is not really the shape of the Earth we should worry about, but the electric nature of it. It is an Electric Universe, so all that we are seeing are actually pulsating and expanding simulation on the blueprint which is actually an E8 lattice.

Truth is not made public, it is your mission to know the truth and break free from the illusion.

No one else can help you with the truth. Not for free.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Exc2000: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

How can Earth be flat with so many mountains, and valleys and hills and plateaus?

How can Earth also be round with so many mountains, valleys, hills and plateau ?

The Shape of Earth is Toroidal in nature, it is the shape of an Apple Fruit, but what forms the Toroid or Vortex is not the Sands, Oceans and Air but the Magnetic Field that holds the bubble of gases we call Atmosphere. The magnetic field wave flow is what we call the Orbits.

At the center of the Vortex or Toroid, lies a stretch of the Flat Substrate that we walk on, it is the Soil that we walk on that we call Earth, so the Soil or Earth that we trek or drive on, is actually almost flat apart from Mountains, hills, valleys and plateau that we see as well as the oceans and rivers, but the Atmosphere is what forms the outer layer which we think is round, but it is toroidal in nature. We walk on almost a flat surface safe for mountains, hills etc.

It is not really the shape of the Earth we should worry about, but the electric nature of it. It is an Electric Universe, so all that we are seeing are actually pulsating and expanding simulation on the blueprint which is actually an E8 lattice.

Truth is not made public, it is your mission to know the truth and break free from the illusion.

Toroidal like donut

Lol
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

ooh dear master billyonaire...........rinrin23
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by HelpYourself(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Karleb:
Actually the OP is right, the earth is flat and rests on a giant turtle...

Wait for it....

...and the turtle turtles all the way down.
grin

And has a town called anhk mohpok

grin

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

Toroidal like donut

Lol

Yes, that's another example of a toroid to the kids to remember by.

That is the shape of the Universe, and its microcosm the atom, even photon and planetary systems are same shape.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by theFilmtric: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Who am I qualified to argue with? A smart guy like you? No way, you already said the Earth is as round as a ball, so am I crazy to argue with such an intelligent person ? grin
You are as well very sarcastic wink

theFilmtricsay
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
ooh dear master billyonaire...........rinrin23

Will that name ever be forgotten?

I guess my predictions are happening now, and I am no longer so crazy as I was called...right ?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol.. So you think living on a spinning ball is sense? Enjoy your brainwashing
Englishisamust:
I hope your brain is not flat for posting this nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Exc2000: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Yes, that's another example of a toroid to the kids to remember by.

That is the shape of the Universe, and its microcosm the atom, even photon and planetary systems are same shape.

Earth is sphere like all planets, suns , stars and moon... Atom is a round nucleus of round elliptical electron cloud

Time space vortex completely explains sphereness of all planetery bodies, same as Gravitational equal pull shaping object, including water droplets, tear drop and planets

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

I guess my predictions are happening now, and I am no longer so crazy as I was called...right ?

I can see it very clearly now; its gonna be very crazy.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by okrikaboi: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Boss you use us catch cruise that year. How far did those Russians explain to you how to put a soul in a human body you created?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by sorority11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
when something in the Bible doesn't suit Christians,it should not be taken literally grin

Try something else,at least 2 bible verses claimed the earth is flat

Oga the bible said the earth is a circle check still the same Isaiah
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

the bible already pronounce the earth circle before any scientists discover that

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

Earth is sphere like all planets, suns , stars and moon... Atom is a round nucleus of round elliptical electron cloud

Time space vortex completely explains sphereness of all planetery bodies, same as Gravitational equal pull shaping object, including water droplets, tear drop and planets

I advise that you throw away the textbooks you are reading. Atoms have been recently realized to be strings, based on String Theory.

Have you ever heard of the word, 'String Theory', that is where to begin your research, so atoms, photons, just as Universe and the planets are all toroidal in nature due to the vortex science dynamics and the blueprint of the simulated reality.

Not even Soul travel can give you the true nature of Earth until your mind is trained in advanced sciences except for optical illusions.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
okrikaboi:
Boss you use us catch cruise that year. How far did those Russians explain to you how to put a soul in a human body you created?

Why do I need Russians, when I can do it myself, Sir.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by MJBOLT: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
yeah let's ignore other verses where it claimed the earth has pillars and 4 corners grin

sorority11:

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the[b]circle[/b]of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

the bible already pronounce the earth circle before any scientists discover that

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Liamm(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
ABCthingx:
So that's why Chinasa means God answers. smiley
lmao grin
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Not confused. As a matter of fact the Bible has scriptures stating that the Earth is flat and immovable...NASA former director Von Braun on his death grave quoted psalm 19 Vs 1 to proof that the moon landing was a hoax and we are in an enclosed system. The firmament /dome covers the sky proving biblical scripture
MJBOLT:
you are not religious yet you are using religion to back up your claims grin you must be confused.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Exc2000: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

I advise that you throw away the textbooks you are reading. Atoms have been recently realized to be strings, based on String Theory.

Have you ever heard of the word, 'String Theory', that is where to begin your research, so atoms, photons, just as Universe and the planets are all toroidal in nature due to the vortex science dynamics and the blueprint of the simulated reality.

Not even Soul travel can give you the true nature of Earth until your mind is trained in advanced sciences except for optical illusions.

Lol am way past that my friend.. I am a computer scientist , system analyst and a qualified information scientist

One thing that qualifies you in this field is working with data, for simulations on mathlab ... You put any data for probe, and every data regarding earth is spherical, except the north pole south pole gravitational attractions

Any mathematician with right numerical data would tell you the earth is spherical

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice.. However circle here does not spherical. Circle(flat surface) which has foundations as seen in the Bible verse psalm 102 Vs 25
sorority11:

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions / Gst 112 Term Papers: DISCUSS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN METAPHYSICS AND PHYSICS. / This Should Be The Funniest SUG Campaign Poster I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.