Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up (6745 Views)

Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct? / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

Lol am way past that my friend.. I am a computer scientist , system analyst and a qualified information scientist

One thing that qualifies you in this field is working with data, for simulations on mathlab ... You pics any data for probe, and every data regarding earth is spherical, except the north pole south pole gravitational attractions

Any mathematician with right numerical data would tell you the earth is spherical

Wow, I had no idea I was chatting with a scientist. I am a humble pipe wine tapper.

Tutor Sir.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Drybones: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Funny enough the scientists you called "Ancient occultic" somehow contributed (directly or indirectly) to the second law of thermodynamics picture you posted to support your claim

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Exc2000: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Wow, I had no idea I was chatting with a scientist. I am a humble pipe wine tapper.

Tutor Sir.

We learn and unlearn every day

But why in your opinion do you think gravity takes a vortex toroidal kind of form and dead star gravity field or black hole

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

We learn and unlearn every day

But why in your opinion do you think gravity takes a vortex toroidal kind of form and dead star gravity field or black hole

Black Hole is not a dead star signature as classic orthodoxic science opines, but it is a gateway to the alternate dimension.

Please I must give you a little advice from a pipe wine tapper's point of view. If you want to know what a blackhole is, do not rely on just classic sciences, but on Quantum Physics and Quantum Cosmology. Every traveler, and I mean inter dimension and/or time traveler knows that a blackholes are vortices and are in principle and functionality, Gateways into alternate realities.

Do not be deceive by the fishermen, but join the sharks and dive in deep. The only valid point in orthodox theories is that you can use blackhole to 'bend' or access another universe, that is true. But It is just Gateway generating frequencies that when you tune to the harmonic resonance frequency of, you will journey to the land that others can only access in death.

Why die to go to heaven, when you can visit heaven while alive ? grin
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by indoorlove(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm really an open-minded person and like to consider issue from different perspectives. I was willing to read through your expository and evidences to prove your claim, but unfortunately I found none.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by femi4: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
If the earth is flat, we won't have numerous time zones and eclipses

2 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
I agree with you OP. The sun and moon are local luminaries. The stars are either in the firmament or directly above it. If the earth is round and rotates then why does a plane need to take off and fly distances before getting to where it's going? It should just stay on a point in the air and wait for the location it's going to, to come meet it then it lands. The disappearing of ships 'under the curve' has been proven to be myth by recent high powered zoom lenses which After the ships disappear under the curve with a powerful zoom lens the ships were once again seen whole on the water. What is gravity? If it has enough force to hold the weight of the oceans why can't it hold the a fly and prevent it from flying off? Someone said why is all the other planets and stars round? Do you know that we have never seen the dark side of the moon? All the images you have ever seen of a round earth are all CGI. All of it! So many questions my people. We should seek truth, ask and ask don't just swallow all that you are told and thought. Unlearn and relearn.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by khingTony(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
dhardline:
I agree with you OP. The sun and moon are local luminaries. The stars are either in the firmament or directly above it. If the earth is round and rotates then why does a plane need to take off and fly distances before getting to where it's going? It should just stay on a point in the air and wait for the location it's going to, to come meet it then it lands. The disappearing of ships 'under the curve' has been proven to be myth by recent high powered zoom lenses which After the ships disappear under the curve with a powerful zoom lens the ships were once again seen whole on the water. What is gravity? If it has enough force to hold the weight of the oceans why can't it hold the a fly and prevent it from flying off? Someone said why is all the other planets and starts round? Do you know that we have never seen the dark side of the moon? All the images you have ever seen of a round earth are all CGI. All of it! So many questions my people. We should seek truth, ask and ask don't just swallow all that you are told and thought. Unlearn and relearn.
Can you tell me what is holding the sun and the moon in place Why haven't they fallen to the surface of the earth?

OP you should also answer this question
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Drybones: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
dhardline:
I agree with you OP. The sun and moon are local luminaries. The stars are either in the firmament or directly above it. If the earth is round and rotates then why does a plane need to take off and fly distances before getting to where it's going? It should just stay on a point in the air and wait for the location it's going to, to come meet it then it lands. The disappearing of ships 'under the curve' has been proven to be myth by recent high powered zoom lenses which After the ships disappear under the curve with a powerful zoom lens the ships were once again seen whole on the water. What is gravity? If it has enough force to hold the weight of the oceans why can't it hold the a fly and prevent it from flying off? Someone said why is all the other planets and starts round? Do you know that we have never seen the dark side of the moon? All the images you have ever seen of a round earth are all CGI. All of it! So many questions my people. We should seek truth, ask and ask don't just swallow all that you are told and thought. Unlearn and relearn.

I'm sure you are an art student.

A science or commercial student won't think this way.
"If the earth is round and rotates then why does a plane need to take off and fly distances before getting to where it's going? " Show your children this statement if or when you have one and hear their reply.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Proanalyst(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Black Hole is not a dead star signature as classic orthodoxic science opines, but it is a gateway to the alternate dimension.

Please I must give you a little advice from a pipe wine tapper's point of view. If you want to know what a blackhole is, do not rely on just classic sciences, but on Quantum Physics and Quantum Cosmology. Every traveler, and I mean inter dimension and/or time traveler knows that a blackholes are vortices and are in principle and functionality, Gateways into alternate realities.

Do not be deceive by the fishermen, but join the sharks and dive in deep. The only valid point in orthodox theories is that you can use blackhole to 'bend' or access another universe, that is true. But It is just Gateway generating frequencies that when you tune to the harmonic resonance frequency of, you will journey to the land that others can only access in death.

Why die to go to heaven, when you can visit heaven while alive ? grin

Who are you?

Sorry to ask.

I have mailed you before but you didn't reply.

Can I try again boss?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by boscho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol, which Bible are you people reading ??
The Bible rather supports that the earth is geoid or circular.
He (God) sits enthroned over the circles of the Earth.Isaiah 40:22.
So where is the flat ?

MJBOLT:
actually the Bible did, that's why the op is using religion to back up his claims

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Drybones:

"If the earth is round and rotates then why does a plane need to take off and fly distances before getting to where it's going? " Show your children this statement if or when you have one and hear their reply.

grin
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by jumper524(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
earth is flat I know that. but using religion to justify your point is what I disagree with.
an old nairalander has engaged us properly on it. https://www.nairaland.com/3555624/forget-everything-geography-taught-solar
read a proper logiical view on flat head.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by jumper524(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
dhardline:

u Sabi book jare..

https://www.nairaland.com/3555624/forget-everything-geography-taught-solar

billionaire already opened our eyes on this
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
khingTony:

Can you tell me what is holding the sun and the moon in place Why haven't they fallen to the surface of the earth? I don't have an answer for that yet so I won't just assume like the scientist that I do(like I stated earlier 'so many questions') . But from all indications the sun is smaller and closer than we think.

OP you should also answer this question

Let me give you a more worthy question.

A bullet moves at = 0.915km/s

The international space station moves at = 7.66km/sec

So the ISS moves at more that 7times the speed of a bullet. My brother think this thing na�.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by MJBOLT: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
selective amnesia, let's ignore the other verses that talked about the earth having pillars and corners and a circle is flat grin

boscho:
Lol, which Bible are you people reading ??
The Bible rather supports that the earth is geoid or circular.
He (God) sits enthroned over the circles of the Earth.Isaiah 40:22.
So where is the flat ?

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Drybones:

It would really cost you a few seconds to explain how wise you are. Many Nigerians typically find it difficult to engage in logical discussions so I'm not surprised.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by prosper87: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
The earth is not spherical. The Earth is "GEOID".
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by boscho(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are u joking ?
MJBOLT:
selective amnesia, let's ignore the other verses that talked about the earth having pillars and corners and a circle is flat grin

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Goldeno(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have never seen so much stupidity in one write up
I want to think you are pretending but darrrmn
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
dhardline:

So the ISS moves at more that 7times the speed of a bullet. My brother think this thing na�.
Just answer his question.

What is there to think about here?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Proanalyst:

Who are you?

Sorry to ask.

I have mailed you before but you didn't reply.

Can I try again boss?

I hardly log into emails due to busy schedule. I am ready to learn. Post the info here if it's not private
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by khingTony(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
dhardline:

Tell me what keeps the sun, stars and moon hanging if you can't then you have no argument
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by khingTony(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
OP et all flat earth conspiracy theorists Y'all said there are no "other Planets"

Check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6327047/jupiter-saturns-rare-great-conjunction
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
khingTony:

Tell me what keeps the sun, stars and moon hanging if you can't then you have no argument

No argument even after I said 'so many questions from the first post'. Wow!!! What a string to base your argument on. Even though you tactically ignored all the points I raised that you should take a critical look at!

When a child is first told santa-claus is not real, first of all he gets sad then denial follows, then he gets angry. Then he takes his time to really look at the points raised then accepts the truth. The most difficult thing to break is indoctrination and guess what, we have all been indoctrinated in one form or the other. The truth will hurt then it will set you free(The most basic truth the scripture holds) .

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by rhynoemmie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omo d answer to this arguments lies in the flow of water. If you will study the flow of water and what gravitational force does to the mofo you go knw say this earth no flat one bit.

Ka chi boonu

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
#edited

The earth is flat.

The earth is not a planet, but a realm - physical realm.

The sun and moon are local.

Planets don't exist. What we call planets are wandering stars.

The earth is enclosed by a dome - firmament (research "project fishbowl").

There are more lands (continents).

There are no true/real images of earth from space. It's all photoshop and NASA has admitted that these are computer generated images (CGI) based on what they see from space. None is the real picture, you can contact them on Twitter.

Do your research!

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Drybones: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
The earth is flat.

The earth is not a planet, but a realm - physical realm.

The sun and moon are local.

Planets don't exist. What we call planets are wandering stars.

The earth is enclosed by a dome - firmament (research "project fishbowl"wink.

There are more lands (continents).

Do your research!

Source??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamb/utme Use Of English Practise Questions / Gst 112 Term Papers: DISCUSS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN METAPHYSICS AND PHYSICS. / This Should Be The Funniest SUG Campaign Poster I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.