Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady (255 Views)

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by Penpaddie: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
I am a serving corper, rounding up around February 2021, with a lot of discipline and denying myself lot of things, I've been able to save up 500k from my federal and state allowance. The thing is, i don't want that money lying idle in my account, i believe i can make something more profitable. I was thinking about crypto, but I'm not really sure, thought about setting up an online fashion store but I'm afraid of failing or not being able to get enough patronage. What kind of business can I do with such amount, any suggestions...between I'm a lady
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
transportating non perishable foodstuffs from region to region that means bring to north and carry from north vice versa to either all
you will boom in the shortest time frame

thank me later
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by Mide3367: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
transportating non perishable foodstuffs from region to region that means bring to north and carry from north vice versa to either all
you will boom in the shortest time frame

thank me later
sweet to talk... It doesn't work that way... Simple... What about the nitty gritty?
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mide3367:
sweet to talk... It doesn't work that way... Simple... What about the nitty gritty?
thats why you must strategize before starting,,, and you will have to create your network first,,, and secondly you wont put all your capital

(1) (Reply)

How Much Youtube Paid Me In My First Year � / Why You Should Invest In Crypto Currencies / How To Avoid Being Scammed In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.