Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady (468 Views)

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by Penpaddie: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
I am a serving corper, rounding up around February 2021, with a lot of discipline and denying myself lot of things, I've been able to save up 500k from my federal and state allowance. The thing is, i don't want that money lying idle in my account, i believe i can make something more profitable. I was thinking about crypto, but I'm not really sure, thought about setting up an online fashion store but I'm afraid of failing or not being able to get enough patronage. What kind of business can I do with such amount, any suggestions...between I'm a lady
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by onyiloxy(f): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Penpaddie:
I am a serving corper, rounding up around February 2021, with a lot of discipline and denying myself lot of things, I've been able to save up 500k from my federal and state allowance. The thing is, i don't want that money lying idle in my account, i believe i can make something more profitable. I was thinking about crypto, but I'm not really sure, thought about setting up an online fashion store but I'm afraid of failing or not being able to get enough patronage. What kind of business can I do with such amount, any suggestions...between I'm a lady

First of all, I will not advise you to go into crypto; (you need to study how it works and get convinced before investing). Here are my 4 kobo advice:

1. I will advise that you should not put all your eggs in one basket. Take a little amount and start up a business and see how it goes. Truth is starting a business will not be easy, be ready to nurture it to a mature stage.

2. Another thing you can do is to try businesses that require little or no capital like online businesses so that you can invest in marketing the products, or invest in expanding it.
* Social Media Marketing
* Start a blog on any topic. here is my blog: www.onlineprofitts.com (you can make huge money from blogging). I share online money making ideas
* Dropshipping business: Everything you need to know about it https://marexventure.com/profitable-dropshipping-in-nigeria/
* Virtual Assistant
* And more

(If you want I can be your coach for any online business you are interested in)

3. If you are scared of starting a business, then look for people who already have a successful business and invest in their business so that you will be receiving the dividend of your investment. Some might allow you to become a co-founder (that needs to be discussed).

4. You can invest in transportation. Get a car and either you use it to make money (Uber/Bolt driver) or you give it out to someone who will at the end of the month, give you ROI

NB
You are just a fresh graduate who probably hasn't tested the market. Therefore still save that money (there are fix deposit investments you can do with the bank, meet an investment officer and they will advise you appropriately), when it is needed, you will know. Just take a fraction of it and start something or try getting a job. You need experience dear.

I hope this helps
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by realman42: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Transport business is not for everybody there are untrustworthy drivers everywhere don't just jump into it
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by peeps4u: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2020
1. 500k will not get a good car for uber. She will need to spend on the car.
2. Uber business isn't for faint hearted; hard to get good drivers and monitoring is another issue, unless she drives herself.

onyiloxy:

First of all, I will not advise you to go into crypto; (you need to study how it works and get convinced before investing). Here are my 4 kobo advice:

1. I will advise that you should not put all your eggs in one basket. Take a little amount and start up a business and see how it goes. Truth is starting a business will not be easy, be ready to nurture it to a mature stage.

2. Another thing you can do is to try businesses that require little or no capital like online businesses so that you can invest in marketing the products, or invest in expanding it.
* Social Media Marketing
* Start a blog on any topic. here is my blog: www.onlineprofitts.com (you can make huge money from blogging). I share online money making ideas
* Dropshipping business: Everything you need to know about it https://marexventure.com/profitable-dropshipping-in-nigeria/
* Virtual Assistant
* And more

(If you want I can be your coach for any online business you are interested in)

3. If you are scared of starting a business, then look for people who already have a successful business and invest in their business so that you will be receiving the dividend of your investment. Some might allow you to become a co-founder (that needs to be discussed).

4. You can invest in transportation. Get a car and either you use it to make money (Uber/Bolt driver) or you give it out to someone who will at the end of the month, give you ROI

NB
You are just a fresh graduate who probably hasn't tested the market. Therefore still save that money (there are fix deposit investments you can do with the bank, meet an investment officer and they will advise you appropriately), when it is needed, you will know. Just take a fraction of it and start something or try getting a job. You need experience dear.

I hope this helps
Re: What Business Can You Do With 500k As A Lady by onyiloxy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
peeps4u:
1. 500k will not get a good car for uber. She will need to spend on the car.
2. Uber business isn't for faint hearted; hard to get good drivers and monitoring is another issue, unless she drives herself.

You have made some point but I won't advise she invest the money on those online trading. Some of them turned out to be a scam. People that invest over N10 million lost their money recently.
I know of someone who lost N2 million

(1) (Reply)

Best Paying Platform Legit / Onitsha Or Jos?? / Are You Looking For Carpenters In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.