Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy (1367 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / How Can I Recover My Money Lost To A Scammer / How To Recover Money Lost In Vitual Sport Betting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Frank571(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
So I saw this thread about ''What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021'' here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6322685/what-investment-mistake-never-make
Many people were saying forex and bet9ja were their worst investment, but to me their main problem is greed.

I created this thread to prove them wrong. I will show you how u can have a passive income with just 2 odds on any gaming site. I'll post the 2 odds for 10 days and[b] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES JUST WATCH AND OBSERVE THE GAMES AND FOLLOW THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES[/b].
After the ten days i'll share 3 different ways you can play the games and if u wish to continue it will come at a cost.
Or better still u can observe for five days and play for the next five days. Do not rollover pls.
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Frank571(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
todays game

Portugal | Primeira Liga
>Braga - Rio Ave [1x]
England | League One
>Doncaster Rovers - Shrewsbury Town [1x]
France | Ligue 2
>Pau - Toulouse [x2]
Spain | LaLiga
>Real Sociedad - Atletico Madrid [x2]

total odds; 2.06

1 Like

Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by youngsahito(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Frank571:
So I saw this thread about ''What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021'' here's the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/6322685/what-investment-mistake-never-make
Many people were saying forex and bet9ja were their worst investment, but to me their main problem is greed.

I created this thread to prove them wrong. I will show you how u can have a passive income with just 2 odds on any gaming site. I'll post the 2 odds for 10 days and[b] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES JUST WATCH AND OBSERVE THE GAMES AND FOLLOW THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES[/b].
After the ten days i'll share 3 different ways you can play the games and if u wish to continue it will come at a cost.
Or better still u can observe for five days and play for the next five days. Do not rollover pls.

we should just keep watching till when na
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Frank571(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
youngsahito:
we should just keep watching till when na

I said just observe the games for at least 5 days before playing. i just want to show u how profitable it is
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Hendrixxmalo: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let's see
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Frank571(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Frank571:
todays game

Portugal | Primeira Liga
>Braga - Rio Ave [1x]
England | League One
>Doncaster Rovers - Shrewsbury Town [1x]
France | Ligue 2
>Pau - Toulouse [x2]
Spain | LaLiga
>Real Sociedad - Atletico Madrid [x2]

total odds; 2.06

Portugal | Primeira Liga
>Braga - Rio Ave [1x] 3:0
England | League One
>Doncaster Rovers - Shrewsbury Town [1x] 0:1
France | Ligue 2
>Pau - Toulouse [x2] 0:3
Spain | LaLiga
>Real Sociedad - Atletico Madrid [x2] 0:2

lost yesterday's game, shit happens u can never have a 100% win rate in sports betting that is why there is money management.
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by Frank571(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Today's Game

Czech Republic | 1. Liga
>Viktoria Plzen - Slavia Prague [x2]
>FC Zbrojovka Brno - Banik Ostrava [x2]
Netherlands | Eredivisie
>FC Groningen - Heracles [1x]
Italy | Serie C Grp. B
>Imolese Calcio - R.C. Cesena [x2]

Total Odds; 2.39

Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by mosco11(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
can we talk 08137126551
Re: Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy by adomuwiner(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do I bet with flat rate

(1) (Reply)

Open Hall/warehouse For Sale At Oke-odo, Ilorin, Kwara State / Learn How To Trade Spot Futures Arbitrage / What He Do With 400k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.