Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys (8252 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Check-out These Fulani Women Pics. / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by KingTom(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jashub:
Oga it is too early to be stupid. Most Fulani are Muslim. And I will say it again :" no muslim girl will marry a Christian." The ones that do so are not true Muslims. Period
"Too early to be stupid"
Chai I don fall with laughter grin grin
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by VEXT: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2020
As konfirm Kano guy wey I be, I have hit on many northern Muslim girls, most Muslim's girls love to hang out with Christian guys and will love to marry them...But their fathers and brothers are the problem,they will threaten her.. And will not even mind to kill her....

Why should you as a christian guy marry a Muslim lady... Where, there are alot of pretty northern Christian girls to settle down with...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Ghengiskhan(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Quality20:
There are many northern ladies who wish to b married to guys from the south,but the major problem is that southern guys mostly wanna just do premarital n extramarital sex and not marry these damsels who wanna remain virgins till marriage. So any guy from the south who wanna get married to a northern damsel should bear in mind that northern ladies esp Fulani n Hausa are virgins before marriage and would only entertain marriage discussion and nothing less. Don't think that because north is financially challenged ,that their girls would give in to fornication just because of peanuts. Pls be religious if u wanna win the heart of northern damsels

You are a joker, why do your women do pussy tightening and eat pussy sweetener weeks to their wedding if they are virgins? I have been living in the north for 14 years and I can tell you that the level of premarital sex among Hausa girl and the exposed fulanis are off the chart

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Who in his right sense wanna win the heart of terrorists OP?. Nonsense. The one wey my g bring ous cum bang dat year just dey scream "da allah" or whatever. I just commot ous go stay somewhere far before da allah go turn bomb. I vibe well with their Ghanaian counterpart sha and i love them.

I was actually thinking about the reverse here. Who in her right mind would want to marry cultists and skull miners? Seriously. Someone that can easily make her life useless or sacrifice her parents for money rituals
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Why would southerners want to ever marry Fulani and Hausa ladies, when their father's son's and brothers are serial killers.

Marrying a northern lady means joining the association of killers or loosing your head undecided.
That's why most southern guys just have sex and go the marriage conditions are not life friendly

Most terrorists in the north distinguish themselves by living in forests. However, when 90% of southern liver-eating cultists, gangsters and skull-mining ritualists live among other southerners, it is far more likely for the northern girls to fear being married to a serial killer than the reverse.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Orjioorji:
you lie. They love southern Christian guys, should I tell you about my Halima or Zuwaila ? And they can give without demanding. The little you give them they appreciate it very much, they can be very stubborn in love to the extent of rejecting their parent and run with you

Stop confusing northern minority tribes with Fulani. A lot of christian northerners adopt Islamic names here. For Examlle Yakubu Gowon and Yakubu Dogara are both christians
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

My brother let me tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth:

You don't need to even talk about hausa/Fulani Muslim ladies.

There are so many hausa/Fulani Christians ladies in the core north that you can marry as a southern man.

In fact they are so many that you should not even consider marrying a Muslim.

Where I stay,on a Sunday morning in the school chapel, 99 percent of the hundreds of students who come for fellowship are Fulani Christians.

Then you go to universities, polytechnics and colleges of education chapels and see thousands of young fresh Fulani males and females Christians.

So many of the ladies are single and would readily agree to marry you.

So it is up to anyone who wants a Fulani lady.

Just go up North and marry a sister in Christ and you will not regret it.

I repeat it: You don't need a hausa/Fulani Muslim girl since there are millions of hausa/Fulani Christian girls to pick from.

They are Katafawas bro. Most northern Christians speak Hausa to communicate with themselves (due to differences in their minority languages) so it would be easy for you to assume you are relating with Hausa or Fulani women when they are not. I have never seen a native Hausa or Fulani christian before and I have never even left northern Nigeria before

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by UwaMmebii(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Who in his right sense wanna win the heart of terrorists OP?. Nonsense. The one wey my g bring ous cum bang dat year just dey scream "da allah" or whatever. I just commot ous go stay somewhere far before da allah go turn bomb. I vibe well with their Ghanaian counterpart sha and i love them.

Hahaha u no well grin
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Crayfish09:

Most terrorists in the north distinguish themselves by living in forests. However, when 90% of southern liver-eating cultists, gangsters and skull-mining ritualists live among other southerners, it is far more likely for the northern girls to fear being married to a serial killer than the reverse.

Stop being an idi0t an average northerner is a killer. It just takes 1 or two arguments for them to show their true colours. Like just look at what happened in France that shows all Muslims are killers. You didn't even know you were a latent killer cause you live among killers. In the south there are Cultists and criminals that make up 10% of southerners while in the north more than 70% percent are killers. Oga use your head no one wants their bloodline to be stained by northern killers and paedophiles, God forbid tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by unatryooh: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

My brother let me tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth:

There are so many hausa/Fulani Christians ladies in the core north that you can marry as a southern man.

Where I stay,on a Sunday morning in the school chapel, 99 percent of the hundreds of students who come for fellowship are Fulani Christians.

Then you go to universities, polytechnics and colleges of education chapels and see thousands of young fresh Fulani males and females Christians.

I repeat it: You don't need a hausa/Fulani Muslim girl since there are millions of hausa/Fulani Christian girls to pick from.

Which church I need to visit ooh.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2020
unatryooh:

Which church I need to visit ooh.

Where are you staying?
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by LukasPodolski: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Friend22:

This guy must be high on some cheap weed.
You think the validation of our faith rest with what well known muslim individual and Muslim countries choose to.

Oga,just go hide yourself.
You obviously know nothing about Islam.

will you shut up your mouth....

you northern Hausa Fulani cows are not the CUSTODIAN of Islam, you have no authority to label anyone true or false Muslim.

if a person say he/she is a Muslim, that's it.

Everything in this world is evolving, Religion, Culture, nature e.t.c, because the Hausa/fulani cows vows to remain stagnant should not affect others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

I am telling you what I know.

I am lecturing in Katsina state and the area I am living has rooms built for students.

So I interact with them a lot.

All of them are from Katsina and they are pure hausa or Fulani.

They are all Christians.

When school closed, they all travel back to their interior villages in Katsina.

We attend the same chapel in school and they come to me often and we speak often.

I like discussing with them.

Initially I did not believe that hausa and Fulani could be Christians until my friend from kogi and another from my state who have lived in Katsina for a long time told me that in Katsina,there are villages where all the indigenes are Christians.

I then started talking with the students living near me and I discovered that all of them are from Katsina.

Some of them told me that their villages in Katsina are predominantly Christians.

That is when I actually knew the power in the atoning sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST.

It only takes a great power to break into the core north and convert people to Christianity.

It shows that Christianity is actually a religion with power.

It confirmed to me that there is no tribe in the world which does not have bride for our bridegroom who is JESUS CHRIST.

That is why I am now very serious with my faith in JESUS CHRIST since I saw how HE has taken over different villages in the north for HIMSELF.

Some years ago,one Hausa Muslim woman in Sokoto state told me that there are some villages in Sokoto which are predominantly Christians.

She mentioned the villages to me.

I did not still believe it until a hausa muslim man from Sokoto state confirmed it.

It also shows that the Christian missionaries did a great job by going into the core north even when it was very dangerous.

I know that they were backed by a great power for them to achieve such a feat.

One Christian hausa boy living near me told me that his village in Katsina was converted to Christianity as far back as the 1700s.

He told me that Christian missionaries came to some core northern villages even before Islam came to the north.

I was surprised.

A Muslim man told me that there are some people in Sokoto state whose great great grand parents were already Christians.

Consequently all their generations are now Christians, their families have now grown so large over the years to the extent that some villages are predominantly Christians from the same lineage

I know the kinds of villages you are talking about. They are not just on Katsina and sokoto, there are many places like that in Kebbi, Bauchi, Bombe, Zamfara, etc and they mainly SPEAK Hausa while not being ethnic Hausa/fulani people. If you go to Chibok for example, most of them are Christians and most of them speak Hausa but it isn't their ethnicity. Even in christian states like Plateau and Benue, you will be surprised to know that most of them speak either English or Hausa but that doesn't make them Hausa people by tribe. They are minority.

There is a huge cultural lag going on in the north. A lot of Gwari, Fulani, Nupe, Kanuri people mainly speak Hausa these days. Congratulations for the fact that a lot of Christians exist in the north but I have never seen Hausa or Fulani christian before in the 24 years of my life. That someone speaks Hausa doesn't mean he is Hausa. It is cultural lag
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by LukasPodolski: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,because it popular does not mean it is valid.
Islam is very very clear about whom a Muslim lady should marry,but if our Yoruba people choose to play that politics with themselves let it remain there and NEVER attribute their waywardness to Islaam

Islam peaches humanity.
humanity is seeing your fellow human FIRST before any other thing.

The type of Islam you cows from the north practice is rubbish.

Islam does not preach killing of fellow human being....

Islam frowns at Fulani herdmens killing..

Islam doesn't support ilegal use of Children to do Bambi Allah, almajiris..

Islam frowns at sleeping with cows, the way you folks do in the north.

sharia does not support the aforementioned, if there is a Group that shouldn't be proud to call themselves TRUE MUSLIMS, then it's the Hausa fulani cows... because what they practice is far from Islam, extremist, fanatics, idiots, Illiterate..

Islam is all about humanity, seeing your fellow humans first before anything..

Muslims marrying non Muslims isn't waywardness, but HUMANITY.

the Hausa fulani cows have no authority to call anyone KEFERI.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Stop being an idi0t an average northerner is a killer. It just takes 1 or two arguments for them to show their true colours. Like just look at what happened in France that shows all Muslims are killers. You didn't even know you were a latent killer cause you live among killers. In the south there are Cultists and criminals that make up 10% of southerners while in the north more than 70% percent are killers. Oga use your head no one wants their bloodline to be stained by northern killers and paedophiles, God forbid tufiakwa

I think you should go and suck your mother's breast because lack of it is clearly affecting your ability to reason like a Human. Just yesterday, Southern Christian cultists kidnapped a lady and severed her body parts. It is on front page hat means 70% of you are blood-sucking cultists that shouldn't be allowed to live among humans.

Talking about pedophilia, look at how your southern pastors are raping their ancestors

https://www.nairaland.com/1492987/abuja-church-pastor-arrested-raping

https://www.nairaland.com/2179428/pastor-arrested-impregnating-20-women

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/5107734/lagos-gay-pastor-arrested-infecting&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2-mCfvysgF62K5bW6AgNxP

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3327523/pastor-found-13-underage-girls&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAIegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1tjTFpaLi2NErfb_y0hZp4
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Crayfish09:

I think you should go and suck your mother's breast because lack of it is clearly affecting your ability to reason like a Human. Just yesterday, Southern Christian cultists kidnapped a lady and severed her body parts. It is on front page hat means 70% of you are blood-sucking cultists that shouldn't be allowed to live among humans.

Talking about pedophilia, look at how your southern pastors are raping their ancestors

https://www.nairaland.com/2179428/pastor-arrested-impregnating-20-women

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/5107734/lagos-gay-pastor-arrested-infecting&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2-mCfvysgF62K5bW6AgNxP

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3327523/pastor-found-13-underage-girls&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi0wP-kp8btAhWtsKQKHVz_B0YQFjAIegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1tjTFpaLi2NErfb_y0hZp4

Oga don't be a slowpoke these are crimes and those guys are in jail. You Muslims legalise raping of innocent 8yrs old girls we see it as a crime and defaulters go to jail. We don't enjoy it like you paedophiles do, for your mom's and sisters sake speak up on this your day married your mom probably when she was 8 and your sisters would face same hands of your peverted paedophile killer men.

And as for rape your imams are rapists and also gay ass motherfvckers

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Jashub: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Friend22:

This guy must be high on some cheap weed.
You think the validation of our faith rest with what well known muslim individual and Muslim countries choose to.

Oga,just go hide yourself.
You obviously know nothing about Islam.

[/s] I can see that you are one of those fools who believe Fulani will marry you. For your information, Fulani are predominantly muslim. Even place like Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno the Fulani people who are Christians are less than 30% of the Muslim majority.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by blinking001(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

Gbamsolutely
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by finiteen: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Any Fulani or hausa lady ready for marriage, should chat me up
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=hashtagged post=97350820]

Oga don't be a slowpoke these are crimes and those guys are in jail. You Muslims legalise raping of innocent 8yrs old girls we see it as a crime and defaulters go to jail. We don't enjoy it like you paedophiles do, for your mom's and sisters sake speak up on this your day married your mom probably when she wabout the age at which my mother or sister got married. You should ne more worried about your own mother and sister whom must have been raped by multiple pastors before she reached puberty.

This is currently on front page. You people are blood-sucking cultists.

https://www.nairaland.com/6327840/ogun-battles-cultism-secondary-schools
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga don't be a slowpoke these are crimes and those guys are in jail. You Muslims legalise raping of innocent 8yrs old girls we see it as a crime and defaulters go to jail. We don't enjoy it like you paedophiles do, for your mom's and sisters sake speak up on this your day married your mom probably when she was 8 and your sisters would face same hands of your peverted paedophile killer men.

And as for rape your imams are rapists and also gay ass motherfvckers

Oh, so you should not be blamed because you are arresting the pastors, but Fulanis should be blamed even though they also arrest terrorists. I purposefully did that to expose your hypocrisy and you fell into my trap like the dumb fool that you are.

I am not complaining about the when my mother or sister got married, but I think they are far better than your mother and sisters whom must have been raped by dozens of pastors before they reached puberty.

You people are blood-sucking cultists. Check this thread out. It is currently on Front page.

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

Maybe you are a Muslim Hausa man.

That is what they normally say.

If you are a Hausa or Fulani and you convert, they will say you are not Hausa or Fulani to give the impression that Hausa or Fulani cannot be Christians.

But even they cannot deceive themselves because they know the truth.

So many married women in Sokoto converted to Christianity.

Now I heard that their villages have denied them saying they are not Fulani.

They are staying in the church now.

Their pastor is building a house for them.

I know of a Hausa man from Katsina.

They refused to allow him enjoy some benefits of an indigene because they said any indigene who converts automatically loses his or her tribe.

They say he is no longer a Hausa man.

But the man refused to be intimated.

He always enters any office with boldness and if any Hausa muslim tries to intimate him or refuse him his indigenous rights,he would be shouting that nobody can intimate him.

Because of this,he got all that is reserved for indigenes.

But some Hausa/Fulani Christians are timid.

Sometimes they will attempt to take away their rights.

But sometimes,God will stand by them and they will enjoy their benefits.

Sometimes you will see a Hausa/Fulani girl wearing an ijab.She bears a Muslim name like Khadijat or Fatima.

Someone will tell you she is a Christian and you will not believe until you ask her and she confirms that she is a Christian.

I have seen so many cases like that.

I will ask her "how comes that you bear a Muslim name"

Some of them will just laugh.

There is so much deception in the north against Christianity.

The other time,a Muslim man said that in the whole world, Christians are not up to a hundred thousand.

So many of them believe this lie even when they see so many Christians every where, they still believe Christians are not up to twenty thousand in the whole world.

Someone in the north east said that in Borno,Adamawa,and Yobe there are so many indigenous Christians.

There are millions and millions of indigenous Christians in Adamawa,Yobe and Borno.

If the missionaries were able to enter north east, what makes you think they cannot enter the north west and convert indigenes to Christianity.

Even if I did not tell you what I know because i am staying there, you should be able to know the truth.

So to you, a Hausa man is automatically a liar but you, a christian, is being unbiased. You are a clown.

Can you show me a source that proves so many married Hausa women converted to christianity? Do that or shut up please.

If you are talking about those homeless people, they ar called "Maguzawas" and while they speak Hausa, it isn't their ethnicity. Please educate yourself. You don't have to lie about everything. Whether there are more muslims or Christians, it's a fact that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world so lying about this won't change anything.

Yes, I am a Hausa Muslim and I know my land. I am sure an ignorant person like you thinks Late Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa was a Hausa christian. Again, go and educate yourself. Don't stay in Enugu and be making baseless claims online. The missionaries converted minority tribes that worshiped pagans or had no religion. They met an existing system of government that was completely dominated by Hausa and Fulani muslims and because of that factor, they made no attempts to convert Muslims to Christianity. They only converted the minorities in order to fight some backward cultural practices like those in the eastern region (killing twins, casteism, etc).

1 Like

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by 7victor(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crayfish09:

Oh, so you should not be blamed because you are arresting the pastors, but Fulanis should be blamed even though they also arrest terrorists. I purposefully did that to expose your hypocrisy and you fell into my trap like the dumb fool that you are.

I am not complaining about the when my mother or sister got married, but I think they are far better than your mother and sisters whom must have been raped by dozens of pastors before they reached puberty.

You people are blood-sucking cultists. Check this thread out. It is currently on Front page.

Idi0ts keep shouting when your old father is using your 8yrs old sister puna to catch cruise. Blood sucking killers I know your father's kill your mom's parents and force them into marriages of constant rape. I also know you guys fvck cows and fvck dead bodies Mohammed did that

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=Crayfish09 post=97356803][/quote]

I don't reply idi0ts who have sex with cows and rape their children.

Killers
Rapists
Sleep with animals
Poor bastards
Sleep with dead bodies
Jihadiats
Paedophiles

Oga una cup don full

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by toye440: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Quality20:
There are many northern ladies who wish to b married to guys from the south,but the major problem is that southern guys mostly wanna just do premarital n extramarital sex and not marry these damsels who wanna remain virgins till marriage. So any guy from the south who wanna get married to a northern damsel should bear in mind that northern ladies esp Fulani n Hausa are virgins before marriage and would only entertain marriage discussion and nothing less. Don't think that because north is financially challenged ,that their girls would give in to fornication just because of peanuts. Pls be religious if u wanna win the heart of northern damsels
Fulani hmmmm, but Hausa!!! Get outta here.
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

I don't reply idi0ts who have sex with cows and rape their children.

Killers
Rapists
Sleep with animals
Poor bastards
Sleep with dead bodies
Jihadiats
Paedophiles

Oga una cup don full

You are guilty of everything sir.

You kill your parents for rituals

You rape your ancestors like he pedophiles that you are

You have sex with goats

Yahoo and drug-pushing bastards

You exhume corpses and eat body parts for rituals

Cultists

Paedophiles like your useless pastors

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

Idi0ts keep shouting when your old father is using your 8yrs old sister puna to catch cruise. Blood sucking killers I know your father's kill your mom's parents and force them into marriages of constant rape. I also know you guys fvck cows and fvck dead bodies Mohammed did that

I'm glad I even have a father. How can you identify yours when your harlot mother doesn't take anything less than 3 d!ck per session. If my father is having sex with my sister, at least that means he is not into bestiality.

See how one of your useless fathers was bondled:

Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by Crayfish09: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
7victor:

My brother, Islamic propaganda cannot cover the truth.

I stayed in Sokoto and Katsina, so I know all things.

I know of few igbos that are Muslims but I cannot live in denial that they are Muslims just to feel good.

So you need to face the truth no matter how bitter.

Something that is true is true despite attempt to cover it up by propaganda.

I beg you in the name of God to do investigation to determine if what I am saying is true or not.

Maybe you are not aware.

You are following an Islamic propaganda against Christians without trying to find out the truth.

Every thing you said I have heard it from Muslim fanatics in the north.

But sometimes they will be sober and begin to tell the truth as it is.

I wish God will open your eyes to see the truth and stop propagating falsehood against the religion of JESUS CHRIST.

I love you my brother with the love of JESUS CHRIST.

Bye.

Believe what you want to believe if you must. It won't change the facts on ground. Afterall, the Nigerian law does not criminalize self-delusion
Re: Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys by hashtagged(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Crayfish09:

I'm glad I even have a father. How can you identify yours when your harlot mother doesn't take anything less than 3 d!ck per session. If my father is having sex with my sister, at least that means he is not into bestiality.

See how one of your useless fathers was bondled:

So can you show me where it was said this man is a southerner, cause there are aboki in ogun states who rape cows on a daily basis.

So now you and your dad.

Rape your family members
Kill innocent people
Fvck cows
Try to blame it on southerners
Sleep with dead bodies
Rape themselves.

Idi0ts go and continue raping your sisters and fvcking cows

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Everything Live / Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.