Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! (72669 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2020
daleehat:
plus Okorocha too chop her wella, that's her job good at sleeping with people's husbands
No mind them with their yeye actress hype. How many Igbo family has rejected her in marriage already.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Nchenches:

Don’t worry, she shall soon change her surname; since she does not invest in Igbo land. Na for social media she is known only.

I don't know why they do this rubbish, the day they uploaded Ini Edo's father's house, you need to see! They even claim they don't know her there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Eagba:
she is still better than my useless mother

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by descarado: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
From Monday to Sunday, morning to night, some don't sleep yet they are so filled with envy it is shocking.
Go eat your own feaces, chop Aisha or Mrs tinubu money and buy yours. Or u don't wanna hammer.

Evil yet lazy generation

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by DK2daworld: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Great fit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
MrGerald:
Trash, Igbos live in better houses in the village than most of you in the city.
We see them. They leave these houses to sell Akara all over the SW now. Every corner now, you see them selling Akara.
You see elderly men leaving the SE to hawk brooms in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Toma2:

Na your concern
Which one you don build for your land..
Nonsense
But your Governors will go shamelessly to Governors in SW to be telling them the needs of Igbos instead of advising them to invest at home.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
All thanks to her sugar daddies and the men whose faeces she's eating in Dubai. For some reasons, Nigerian actresses are way richer than their male counterparts.

I sincerely don't hold all these things you said against her, especially since you don't have evidence. It's her sugar, it's her faeces.
It's also her brain. She has a movie that got recognition in Hollywood, remember?

Let's not stay judgmental, we all have sleaze. That's if we are honest with ourselves.

Let's rejoice when others make headway. Our sour grapes don't affect them in any way.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Blackdisciple(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
ommoh this madam get money sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Saverin: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
johntraffic:
Super and the very private Actress Genevieve Nnaji's estate is almost completed. This was revealed by the Actress on her Instagram stories earlier today.

Remember, the Actress is heavily into real estate with her company, Stick and stones homes ltd. Her major areas are the very high brow areas in Abuja.

Genevieve Nnaji sold her movie Lionheart to Netflix for 1.3billion Naira in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCdHYZuFHk

News: Genevieve Nnaji sold her movie Lionheart to Netflix for 1.3billion Naira in 2018

Me:Genny sweet, Can you be my sugar mama?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
All thanks to her sugar daddies and the men whose faeces she's eating in Dubai. For some reasons, Nigerian actresses are way richer than their male counterparts.

The poverty wey don rubbish u as a guy 9 be your problem.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
alvincy:

You sound so pained for someone success..
Quote the word that connotes pain in my comment.
Your common sense should have told you this is constructive criticism. Ask her to upload her investments in Igbo land.
Go to Google and check Kanu's investment abroad, you will be shocked at what you will see. That's why Innoson's staff stood for him when he was about to be arrested.
He is putting food on their tables.
Labourers collect N2.5k per day, a lot of people over there should have been pocketing minimum sixty thousand for years now courtesy her. Plumbers, building material sellers, glass aluminum makers, borehole drillers, etc should have made something there instead of selling themselves out Every time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
I love people that talk less and do more. let ur Hussle speak for u.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

She dated Atiku and wasn't hidden. Rumoured to be into anals with him. She lost one Emeka she was publicizing for marriage to that. She thought she will be young forever.

Is not her fault if u didn't get anything from the mamas u dated.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

Is not her fault if u didn't get anything from the mamas u dated.
I am not into anal sex like both of you, sorry. That's why Igbo families don't want her for marriage, they are rejecting her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by petitejolie(f): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

She dated Atiku and wasn't hidden. Rumoured to be into anals with him. She lost one Emeka she was publicizing for marriage to that. She thought she will be young forever.
that Mr A and anals be like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

I am not into anal sex like both of you, sorry. That's why Igbo families don't want her for marriage, they are rejecting her.

Poverty and bitterness are really bad. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by ledaman: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Power of pussssy !

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by harmony75: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Real estate is a real deal ���
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Cuntface: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
kpekus is the new oil money everybody invest in it even the poor

I hope your sisters are using their kpekus well and you're still this impoverished

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by melodyogonna(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
A good way to use 10 million dollars, real estate.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by humilitypays(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have been rolling on the floor reading the comments, thank you Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by humilitypays(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
petitejolie:
that Mr A and anals be like 5&6.
when last u did with him? kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by kenzysmith: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cuntface:

I hope your sisters are using their kpekus well and you're still this impoverished
you very stupid for mentioning my sister
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by petitejolie(f): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
humilitypays:
when last u did with him? kiss
not me and never will be . you're a guy right? He would prefer you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by alvincy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Quote the word that connotes pain in my comment.
Your common sense should have told you this is constructive criticism. Ask her to upload her investments in Igbo land.
Go to Google and check Kanu's investment abroad, you will be shocked at what you will see. That's why Innoson's staff stood for him when he was about to be arrested.
He is putting food on their tables.
Labourers collect N2.5k per day, a lot of people over there should have been pocketing minimum sixty thousand for years now courtesy her. Plumbers, building material sellers, glass aluminum makers, borehole drillers, etc should have made something there instead of selling themselves out Every time.

Common sense there say its not common these days. So its only when she has investment in igbo land that she's got an investment in her homeland abi. The fact that you even said had to bring igboland into this speaks volume of your shear stupidity and also goes a long way to describe your handle ( pepper em zombie)
Na another person success dey pepper you for body ZOMBIE!!. Which investment you get for igboland. Stop being tribalistic about it. Is Nigeria not her homeland. If you like get investment ohh, if you like no get investment for your homeland, village people go still rebel you !!. A word they say is enough for the wise!!!!
So if you get common sense change the manner at which you think.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by lozanni(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

I know some Nigerian girls travel to Dubai to indulge in the above dirty acts, but not Genevieve who has really paid her dues in the nollywood industry. For example the over a billion naira she was paid by Netflix for her film should be something that she can turn into investments; other Actresses like Omotola Ekehinde are also investing heavily in real Estates and can not be accused of getting the funds for that through bad means.
I will not be surprised if many of these actresses actually obtain loans for real Estate investments, as Nigerian banks will always pursue those they feel are creditworthy in order to give loans to them.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
alvincy:

Common sense there say its not common these days. So its only when she has investment in igbo land that she's got an investment in her homeland abi. The fact that you even said had to bring igboland into this speaks volume of your shear stupidity and also goes a long way to describe your handle ( pepper em zombie)
Na another person success dey pepper you for body ZOMBIE!!. Which investment you get for igboland. Stop being tribalistic about it. Is Nigeria not her homeland. If you like get investment ohh, if you like no get investment for your homeland, village people go still rebel you !!. A word they say is enough for the wise!!!!
So if you get common sense change the manner at which you think.
Ode! Pepper Dem zombies like you, sure your common sense didn't tell you that. I only pepper zombies like you and give you refurbished or recycled brains from China to manage since you can't reason. Invest outside while your shameless governors are going to tell other governors in SW what Igbos wants. The fact that you didn't even see anything wrong with that shows your undiluted stupidity.
Buy common sense even if it refurbished or recycled one, it will help you.
Developers of the universe indeed!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

Poverty and bitterness are really bad. SMH.
Always upload your bank details before you mention poverty.
If anal sex and sleeping with married politicians is what make people wealthy, then I want to be poor.
Is it not the same prostitute that Dbanj fvck and uploaded her nudes? How many Igbo families have rejected her? Why are they rejecting a successful lady with "legit" money? Did you ask them?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Seyzcham91(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
abi grin angry so easy for vagina people to make it cuz they always have bigger and better offers everyday and they can never dare to turn them down cuz of some fallacy called love undecided undecided
HitlerGaddafi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.