Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! (72671 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by alvincy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Ode! Pepper Dem zombies like you, sure your common sense didn't tell you that. I only pepper zombies like you and give you refurbished or recycled brains from China to manage since you can't reason. Invest outside while your shameless governors are going to tell other governors in SW what Igbos wants. The fact that you didn't even see anything wrong with that shows your undiluted stupidity.
Buy common sense even if it refurbished or recycled one, it will help you.
Developers of the universe indeed!

Hate all you want, she don get investment, try get your own grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Seyzcham91(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin
kenzysmith:
kpekus is the new oil money everybody invest in it even the poor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by RichAbujaGuy: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Must be Oga's favorite actress.... grin

Male Nollywood stars, where are your own estates?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Seyzcham91(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
na lie! make oluwa bless you first, then and only then we will know your true colour
Samakus:
My love for private individuals knows no bound. Genevieve is blessed.

Oluwa, bless me. Nobody go know, I promise!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by penplus: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
All good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
Congrats,I like her for refusing men to come leech on her,them try them no see her catch lol .Make she marry white man whenever she wants to settle down
So a white man cannot ”leech on her”? What a morön. Smh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
emrain:

So a white man cannot ”leech on her”? What a morön. Smh.
e pain you abi ijebu man(an ijebu man is a chronic stingy man and a leech too) that's what my friend told me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
e pain you abi ijebu man(an ijebu man is a chronic stingy man and a leech too) that's what my friend told me

You and your friend are daft. Smh. Fix your self-esteem, my dear. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
emrain:

You and your friend are daft. Smh. Fix your self-esteem, my dear. I feel sorry for you.
yen yen yen go and eat shit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Agugbadin: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
Congrats,I like her for refusing men to come leech on her,them try them no see her catch lol .Make she marry white man whenever she wants to settle down

You started your post well but missed it at some point. She is no longer young or fresh and you are talking of setting down with a white man at this age, do you think white men don't like fresh cake.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by LadyTianna(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

She dated Atiku and wasn't hidden. Rumoured to be into anals with him. She lost one Emeka she was publicizing for marriage to that. She thought she will be young forever.
Lol at least she's rich. What are you doing with your youth?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol at least she's rich. What are you doing with your youth?
Rich indeed, doing anals.
Zombie, why not do yourself a favour by doing anals and sleeping with people's husbands to enrich yourself and show off?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
alvincy:

Hate all you want, she don get investment, try get your own grin grin shocked shocked
Hate on money made from anals and sleeping with married politicians is the last thing I shall do.
Later your shameless governors will go and meet Sanwo Olu to tell him what Igbos want in Lagos or go and disgrace themselves at Aso rock instead of advising your people to invest at home.
No shame, if she's from somewhere else now, they should have seen everything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by LadyTianna(f): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Rich indeed, doing anals.
Zombie, why not do yourself a favour by doing anals and sleeping with people's husbands to enrich yourself and show off?
Olodo. A business woman is investing her hard earned money and you're wasting your life accusing her of what you know nothing about. Its not her fault that you're poor. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
LadyTianna:

Olodo. A business woman is investing her hard earned money and you're wasting your life accusing her of what you know nothing about. Its not her fault that you're poor. tongue
Undiluted zombie! "Business woman". Are you her housemaid? When she was into all these rubbish, it wasn't hidden. The Emeka guy she was flaunting dumped her.
Wasting your life defending audio "Business" you know next to nothing about. It's not my fault you are daft, I believe you are involved in anals too. Only a party member can support a fellow party member.
A "Business" woman that Igbo families have been rejecting in marriage? Why did she attempt to go and marry another Igbo guy who has never taken her home secretly in a far away country before the guy's father disgraced her online that his son never brought her home and neither did he take her from her father.
How many have rejected her before after? Did you ask them why? Calibrated mumu!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by grandlexuz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
Atiku and okorocha has done it for her

Don't post if you can't tell the difference between has and have

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by LadyTianna(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Undiluted zombie! "Business woman". Are you her housemaid? When she was into all these rubbish, it wasn't hidden. The Emeka guy she was flaunting dumped her.
Wasting your life defending audio "Business" you know next to nothing about. It's not my fault you are daft, I believe you are involved in anals too. Only a party member can support a fellow party member.
A "Business" woman that Igbo families have been rejecting in marriage? Why did she attempt to go and marry another Igbo guy who has never taken her home secretly in a far away country before the guy's father disgraced her online that his son never brought her home and neither did he take her from her father.
How many have rejected her before after? Did you ask them why? Calibrated mumu!

Lol you know all this because you're her personal driver na. Olodo. All this epistle you typed doesn't change the fact that she is rich and you are poor. tongue . too bad you can't market your shriveled preeq and make money like her. Bitter poor man. Painment on top another person's wealth. As if she's complaining that she needs a horseband. Stay there and be forming morality police while your mates move forward in life. And no I don't do anal like you and your gay lover

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol you know all this because you're her personal driver na. Olodo. All this epistle you typed doesn't change the fact that she is rich and you are poor. tongue . too bad you can't market your shriveled preeq and make money like her. Bitter poor man. Painment on top another person's wealth. As if she's complaining that she needs a horseband. Stay there and be forming morality police while your mates move forward in life. And no I don't do anal like you and your gay lover
Embalmed fool! Go and market your anus like her. Everything was never a secret. She was parading Emeka for marriage, he dumped her likewise every Igbo family. Go and ask why they are rejecting her. Your blockhead didn't read that the last guy's father disgraced her online or you don't know the meaning of Online.
Birds of same feather, enrich yourself via your dirty anus like her and upload your "investments". That's what they are known for, questionable money, if she's from somewhere else now, they should have seen everything wrong with it. Well packaged mumu!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Toma2: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

But your Governors will go shamelessly to Governors in SW to be telling them the needs of Igbos instead of advising them to invest at home.
Talk to the governors..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by studentofTruth: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations aunty!
More grace!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Cuntface: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
you very stupid for mentioning my sister

Oh you're pained
But you feel comfortable teeming other girls as whores?? Abi they no get brothers?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Always upload your bank details before you mention poverty.
If anal sex and sleeping with married politicians is what make people wealthy, then I want to be poor.
Is it not the same prostitute that Dbanj fvck and uploaded her nudes? How many Igbo families have rejected her? Why are they rejecting a successful lady with "legit" money? Did you ask them?

Abeg snipper is just 50#.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by pepperdemzombie: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

Abeg snipper is just 50#.
E pain am die, e reach bone marrow.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by bigiyaro(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
peacekante:

Are you well at all?
he is very well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by lastempero: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
All thanks to her sugar daddies and the men whose faeces she's eating in Dubai. For some reasons, Nigerian actresses are way richer than their male counterparts.

Shut up and swerve!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Regie2bless: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is what u get when you do good movies, imagine selling her movies to Netflix, imagine the huge amount she made from such transactions. Until our film directors in alaba market start thinking outside the box the better or else an hunger go beat dem. We dont need low budget, slack story line film. Internationally recognized movies will surely take in millions of dollars. Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Blackfriday: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

She dated Atiku and wasn't hidden. Rumoured to be into anals with him. She lost one Emeka she was publicizing for marriage to that. She thought she will be young forever.
she's actually young forever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by MrGerald(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

We see them. They leave these houses to sell Akara all over the SW now. Every corner now, you see them selling Akara.
You see elderly men leaving the SE to hawk brooms in the SW.
Yes the same way you and your people disturb us in the SE with your unhygienic agbo and unskilled petty fashion stores

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Dedetwo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
okiki20593:
Atiku and okorocha has done it for her

It is unfortunate Atiku and Okorocha forgot the females in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Wow, she's hardworking.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Atlas9:

I sincerely don't hold all these things you said against her, especially since you don't have evidence. It's her sugar, it's her faeces.
It's also her brain. She has a movie that got recognition in Hollywood, remember?

Let's not stay judgmental, we all have sleaze. That's if we are honest with ourselves.

Let's rejoice when others make headway. Our sour grapes don't affect them in any way.
Why faeces?
Some people are just good at making unnecessarily pointless comments which show how much nonsense they've got in their faulty brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.