Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Check Out 11 Times Nengi Rocked Similar Outfits With Other Celebrities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 11 Times Nengi Rocked Similar Outfits With Other Celebrities (374 Views)

Only These Two Nigerian Celebrities Are “celebrity To Other Celebrities “. / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / 'he Was In A Gay Relationship & We Had Sex Just 11 Times In 10years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 11 Times Nengi Rocked Similar Outfits With Other Celebrities by moseskalu555: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020

When it comes to being a fan of a Celebrity, you would be interested in their whole life, you would want to know who they are dating, their families, how they dress, where they live and other important information.

When you love a Celebrity, you would always expect them to make you proud, to do things that would give you bragging rights. It doesn't matter if they build a house, get a new car, hat an endorsement deal, or even dress like other Celebrities.

Looking good is something that all female Celebrities should know, because their fans are watching to see how they dress. Nengi Rebecca Hampson is one lady that always makes a statement, she wears beautiful outfits that always makes people say wow.

READ MORE; SEE PICTURES: https://celebrity-profile.com/11-times-nengi-rocked-similar-outfits-with-other-celebrities-pictures/

Re: Check Out 11 Times Nengi Rocked Similar Outfits With Other Celebrities by moseskalu555: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
nice Nengi

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help... / US Lady Who Dated Dangote Says He Broke Her Heart / As A Man, How Do I Meet The Type Of Females I’m Interested In? (please Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.