Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned (1268 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
The wokeness in Reno has been activated and in a series of rants against the Christian holiday of Christmas , this Judas goat and covidiot Bill Gates slave went on a Twitter storm declaring the heathen nature of Christmas.

Not stopping there, Reno , the latest Judas goat, went on to post a video of Jews arguing over their satanic Talmud as evidence of deep scriptural debate that goes on within Judaic Satanism and claimed christians do not debate or argue and so are docile and stupid unlike his newly found Judas masters.

Reno will later post another senseless rant on why christmas needs to be cancelled claiming it was originally a pagan holiday and so must not be associated with Christ.

First we had that Camerounian settler with hereditary madness who to a very large extent has decieved many Igbo Christians to reject Christ and embrace Moloch . Now Reno has shown his hand

Why is Reno a self acclaimed pastor fighting the church ?

Well to understand Reno one only needs to see a vagrant destitute begging for alms.

The bastard has embraced the doctrine of Toledo Yeshu and is ever ready to defend the desecration of Christ and Christianity for his new found Caiphas.

Reno , Kanu, Ngozi are all Judas goats.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by Twutin: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Christmas and easter hollidays are pagan festivals, even the concept of a "hell" was originally pagan.

A lot of christian tradition is derived from paganism, and christians worship 3 gods (the trinity) isn't that paganism?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by boyjo: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The wokeness in Reno has been activated and in a series of rants against the Christian holiday of Christmas , this Judas goat and covidiot Bill Gates slave went on a Twitter storm declaring the heathen nature of Christmas.

Not stopping there, Reno , the latest Judas goat, went on to post a video of Jews arguing over their satanic Talmud as evidence of deep scriptural debate that goes on within Judaic Satanism and claimed christians do not debate or argue and so are docile and stupid unlike his newly found Judas masters.

Reno will later post another senseless rant on why christmas needs to be cancelled claiming it was originally a pagan holiday and so must not be associated with Christ.

First we had that Camerounian settler with hereditary madness who to a very large extent has decieved many Igbo Christians to reject Christ and embrace Moloch . Now Reno has shown his hand

Why is Reno a self acclaimed pastor fighting the church ?

Well to understand Reno one only needs to see a vagrant destitute begging for alms.

The bastard has embraced the doctrine of Toledo Yeshu and is ever ready to defend the desecration of Christ and Christianity for his new found Caiphas.

Reno , Kanu, Ngozi are all Judas goats.

Oh......! Poor souls if this be true.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
e be tins for dis manny oooo he for becom priest na
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by tidalstorm(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
I just wasted my time reading what the OP wrote. If you haven't read it, don't bother.

Na trash him write.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by Duridadi: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by IamWonderful: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Twutin:
Christmas and easter hollidays are pagan festivals, even the concept of a "hell" was originally pagan.

A lot of christian tradition is derived from paganism, and christians worship 3 gods (the trinity) isn't that paganism?

Heathen godless soul , Jesus came to reform and there is no day on Earth that is Haram to worship and glorify Him

The seven days if creation which we inherited had no day for heathen worship .

Christmas will remain a Christian holiday till eternity and there is nothing Reno's Jewish masters can do to change it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
tidalstorm:
I just wasted my time reading what the OP wrote. If you haven't read it, don't bother.

Na trash him write.

The Aba Jew has joined the discussion
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
as a Christian, I would have been very ashamed of the op if he is a Christian but everything about him judging from this his post point to an agent of satan which I think he is, I said so because his write up is full of hate and the intention is to provoke some people, and anyone that intentionally makes people to di what offends GOD is working for the devil who is antichrist, so the op is automatically antichrist, hatred is of the devil and that is what the op exhibited here, I want the op to come out and prove me wrong on what I said, that he tried to show that he is speaking in favour of Christianity doesn't mean nothing because """even the devil keeps turning himself into an angel of light so its followers will do same""" I am not saying that the said omokri is right or wrong but there is nothing the op said that shows that he is in any way better than him, even though omokri maybe wrong what a true Christian will do is correct him with love and not insulting him like this person did and even included people who has nothing to do with the said post and likely wasn't there when the post was made, so what is the aim of this post?
and his fellow simple minds will agree with him because of the same hatred too not that they will understand a verse of the BIBLE if called to do so which is what I WANT the op to use to CORRECT omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
mbaise1000:
as a Christian, I would have been very ashamed of the op if he is a Christian but everything about him judging from this his post point to an agent of satan which I think he is, I said so because his write up is full of hate and the intention is to provoke some people, and anyone that intentionally makes people to di what offends GOD is working for the devil who is antichrist, so the op is automatically antichrist, hatred is of the devil and that is what the op exhibited here, I want the op to come out and prove me wrong on what I said, that he tried to show that he is speaking in favour of Christianity doesn't mean nothing because """even the devil keeps turning himself into an angel of light so its followers will do same""" I am not saying that the said omokri is right or wrong but there is nothing the op said that shows that he is in any way better than him, even though omokri maybe wrong what a true Christian will do is correct him with love and not insulting him like this person did and even included people who has nothing to do with the said post and likely wasn't there when the post was made, so what is the aim of this post?
and his fellow simple minds will agree with him because of the same hatred too not that they will understand a verse of the BIBLE if called to do so which is what I WANT the op to use to CORRECT omokri.

Judas has joined the chat
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Twutin:

I think that you are a head slammer, WHO doesn't know anything about the BIBLE and Christianity.
who told you that Christians worship three gods? and who told you that all christians believe the trinity teaching? we serve only ONE GOD, that's what true Christians do, we don't agree with a fake prophet who died as and like a fake prophet like Mohammad
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by edoairways: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Twutin:

Christianity never worship three gods. The concept of trinity is the manifestation of God in three dimensions. Though the bible never mention explicitly on the celebration of such celebrations, however, it didn't condemn it. It is optional for those who choose to celebrate it. It is hypocrital for critics to condemn Christmas and Easter whereas they celebrate their birthdays. The bible never ask us to celebrate our birthdays neither did the apostles of old did. Also it will be foolish for those critics to observe cross over service and new year celebrations because it is unscriptural . The bible never mention the apostles gathering at the end of the year to pray. Another fact is the worship of God on Sunday. Saturday was the day set aside to worship God. Jesus never ask his followers to observe Sunday as a day of worship.Most Critics critic what suit their narrative. For example the issue of white wedding especially in Africa is still a debate. You rarely see critic condemn this because it doesn't suit what they want even though the bible talks about one wedding.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by edoairways: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
And to Reno Omokri, celebration of christmas will remain so for many years to come. Whether you celebrate it or not, it doesn't guarantee you access to heaven. They are many who stopped celebrating it yet they ended in hell whereas those who did in honour of Jesus Christ are in heaven. Whether you like comment or not, Christ gave the great commission to preach the gospel to all nations, convincing people of their sinful act. There are those who choose to remove earrings yet their evil ways had remained. Infact one of such movement is trending on the internet
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Judas has joined the chat
it is clear that you don't know who Jesus Christ,
but if you think you do I see you call yourself a reverend, I will like you to tell me who you think is Jesus Christ, what a true Christian will do in this post is to CORRECT what he thinks is the wring teaching here, because the will of GOD is that all should have the knowledge of the truth which is Jesus Christ and be saved so every true Christian will want the same thing that Jesus Christ wants, but you come here dropping insults which shows that you are a true child of satan who provokes people to offend God, how about we hear your own opinion about the post?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
boyjo:

Oh......! Poor souls if this be true.

if you are in support of the way the poster presented this write-up, the insults and all, even insulting people who have nothing to do with the so said opinion, it will mean that you are on levels with the poster, it is full of hatred and Jesus Christ is not of hate only the devil and his agents are, there is no difference between the poster and omokri, I will say that omokri is even Better than him because he is not pretending about where he belongs while the poster here wants people to think that he is a Christian which going by his hatred here, he isn't, so in these type of things try to know what the topic is before commenting
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by boyjo: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
mbaise1000:

if you are in support of the way the poster presented this write-up, the insults and all, even insulting people who have nothing to do with the so said opinion, it will mean that you are on levels with the poster, it is full of hatred and Jesus Christ is not of hate only the devil and his agents are, there is no difference between the poster and omokri, I will say that omokri is even Better than him because he is not pretending about where he belongs while the poster here wants people to think that he is a Christian which going by his hatred here, he isn't, so in these type of things try to know what the topic is before commenting
You be my brother o, fellow Southerner, I no fight you.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by amakadlite(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Of course Christmas has a pagan origin and had nothing to do with Christ and shouldn't. There's is no relationship between light and darkness and so true Christians do not endulge in celebrations that has pagan undertone, no matter how it is sugarcoated to have Christianity look.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
boyjo:

You be my brother o, fellow Southerner, I no fight you.

this has nothing yo do with south and north and I am not fighting you either, I think people should stay on their lane and discuss what they understand omokri should stay on the nigeria topic which he is part of and understand very well and leave Christianity out of it and that poster is even worse
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by boyjo: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
mbaise1000:

this has nothing yo do with south and north and I am not fighting you either, I think people should stay on their lane and discuss what they understand omokri should stay on the nigeria topic which he is part of and understand very well and leave Christianity out of it and that poster is even worse

Lol...I just feel say na you no too understand the guy.

And I can understand that...
The tribal aspect of it is setting you off, and I am not saying you don't have a right to be upset, but if you know this guy small, you no go dey follow am vex.
Na only argue you go dey follow am arguesmiley

You go even take am as an opportunity to get into a long discourse, if you dey enjoy one.

Abeg, no no vex.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by mbaise1000: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
boyjo:

Lol...I just feel say na you no too understand the guy.

And I can understand that...
The tribal aspect of it is setting you off, and I am not saying you don't have a right to be upset, but if you know this guy small, you no go dey follow am vex.
Na only argue you go dey follow am arguesmiley

You go even take am as an opportunity to get into a long discourse, if you dey enjoy one.

Abeg, no no vex.

I didn't see anything tribal about what that person said and I wasn't upset about what he said, we igbos are not the ONLY Christian tribes in nigeria, I am not among THOSE who jump at any tribal bigot who comes up AGAINST igbos at every opportunity and they are many here even those that pretend that they are better than the bigots who are even here right now, I am only interested in their religious points of view which if left unanswered, will mislead THOSE who don't understand those things, so I really think you are the one trying to inflame the tribal thing for whatever REASON, or upset because it hasn't gotten to the level you want, my opinion though
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned by boyjo: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2020
mbaise1000

Abeg, shift!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Have Declared Their Support For Igbo Presidency / 8 Oil Producing States Got 6 Trillion In 11yrs as derivatives and Mismanaged It. / My Experience With A Fulani Herder( Good One's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.