Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) (46152 Views)

Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Temptee101:

Relocate because of mall?

You guys amaze me.

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is a state which government knows what's it's doing.in my ondo state ,I wonder what the government is even thinking. Myopic set of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin

Well, nothing surprises me anymore.

Afterall buhari relocated to Daura from aso rock because of cow.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by stasius: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
michlins:
Unfortunately, Nnewi can NEVER have this type of development.

If I tell you that I don't miss such amenities, know say I dey lie. If you no dey beer parlor for Nnewi,na your house you go dey

They are coming up gradually. You can go to GMART or ROBAN. Don't worry bigger ones are coming soon. grin.
They would have been boasting of big Nnewi mall now but them no gree. Project was abandoned as you can see at roundabout.
But Nnewi is coming up gradually. So chill.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrkings84:
Seems all development are cited only in Akwa Ibom. I envy this state!

Soon enemies of hate whose states can't achieve stuff like this will come and start shouting "white elephant project, misplaced priority etc"
You sure know them grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Karac: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:
Tropicana Mall ready for Inauguration

As part of HE, Mr. Udom Emmanuel's commitment to continue to attract Foreign Direct Investment ( FDI ) to the state in order to grow a strong local economy.

Market Square, an international retail store and other sundry stores are ready to open its doors to customers at the now remodeled Tropicana Mall along Udoudoma Avenue on December 24th, 2020.

The remodeled Tropicana Mall which will be operated under a Public-private Partnership ( PPP ) arrangement features exquisite lifestyle centers, restaurants and grocery stores.

Coming alive also is the Children's Playground and Event Center. The Mall is also fully dotted with CCTV cameras to guarantee optimum security to customers. The Mall also boasts of a contactless surfaces like doors and lavatories in compliance with Covid-19 prevention protocol.

[/b]According to the lead manager of the Mall and MD/CEO Median Infrastructures Development Ltd , Engr. Olumide Akinsanya '' the Tropicana Mall will be the most luxurious mall in the country as at when it open for businesses on Thursday ''[b] .

https://m./581844312671906/permalink/822626185260383/
Akwa Ibom Ayaya

I miss Akwa Ibom sha. I been serve for Akwa Ibom that year for Ikot Abasi, we dey enter uyo ones in a while come watch match and flex our small alloweecheesy I feel like relocating sef, no joy over here. Boss abeg work dey dat side weh u go fit hook me up with?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
I swear to God ...it is damn beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHZ3cpn8U8
Yes oo
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Karac:

I miss Akwa Ibom sha. I been serve for Akwa Ibom that year for Ikot Abasi, we dey enter uyo ones in a while come watch match and flex our small alloweecheesy I feel like relocating sef, no joy over here. Boss abeg work dey dat side weh u go fit hook me up with?
Yeah but you also need to come up with a business strategy before coming or you can dm me for advice
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
mannobi:
Let akwa ibom continue with the development couple with the ibom deep sea port on the way. Soon, some people will claim to have developed entire akwa ibom state

Ibom deep seaport nan audio development.

All the funds that have been wasted on stadiums, hotels, shopping malls, and golf courses should have been invested in the deepsea port. Investment in critical infrastructures such as rail, seaports, roads, and power should be first priority.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Wisdommoses(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uyo go hot this Christmas ooo
Who wan make we hang out on 25th
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Karac: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah but you also need to come up with a business strategy before coming or you can dm me for advice

Okay... I have sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Be weary of yorubas o
Any reason I should?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Karac:

Okay... I have sent you a PM
Have acknowledged your mail, kindly send me your phone number now..
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
sulaak:

All the funds that have been wasted on stadiums, hotels, shopping malls, and golf courses should have been invested in the deepsea port. Investment in critical infrastructures such as rail, seaports, roads, and power should be first priority.
I think maybe you are referring to Ibaka seaport that the fund was looted by Akpabio because ibom seaport is just got its approval last week OK..
And federal government as just approved its own 20% payment ok
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Try to improve your capacity to process and comprehend information. They reported "most luxurious" not "biggest" as you falsely put down.
Muhylonaire007:
OK... You mean the self acclaimed biggest mall in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Danny50: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice structure but doesn't look international to me.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Be weary of yorubas o
E pain am because we nor wan go igboland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
More malls no industries only makes China richer

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
cenaman:
meaning Uyo is a pleasure zone right?
Yea
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
kingsavage:
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
owobokiri:
More malls no industries only makes China richer
Carry your own commot for here

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Danny50:
Nice structure but doesn't look international to me.
Hmmm

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
sulaak:

Senseless he goat stop spraying nonsense here ok

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
I hope there is buying power. It's not by building malls oo. If people rent stores and don't make sales, they'll fold up and the mall will become empty. People rent stores for profit purpose not for decoration.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sagay212:
I hope there is buying power. It's not by building malls oo. If people rent stores and don't make sales, they'll fold up and the mall will become empty. People rent stores for profit purpose not for decoration.
So let wait untill that happen but for now there you go with your bad energy

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by na2016: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Very useless demonstration. The OP has not told the people that there is a mighty uncompleted project around this place.
I sincerely don't understand these people
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by sulaak(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:

Senseless he goat stop spraying nonsense here ok

Shameless man responding to a he-goat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Akwa Ibom state and white elephant projects. They have A1 in that. A state that I am very sure is among the Top5 states with a high unemployment rate.

Even Ibom Tropicana cannot be accessed by the majority of their indigenes, yet they keep building more. They are lucky the indigenes are quite content and not prone to crime- the crime rate in that state would have been something else.
So true
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
kingsavage:
Yes biafra don't need your likes..
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Karac: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hunchogee:

Have acknowledged your mail, kindly send me your phone number now..

Done
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Uteghe:
Elitist projects again. How many Akwa Ibomites can patronize the mall when 95% of the indigenes are battling to eke out a living. Udom has failed in flying colours.
95% percent of who.
De one side with ur poverty.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
na2016:
Very useless demonstration. The OP has not told the people that there is a mighty uncompleted project around this place.
I sincerely don't understand these people
Why are you so stupid even after all your parent prayers, and effort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.