Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) (46150 Views)

Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Shut up idiot stop lying ok.

Below is those thing you desire and you tell me where Akwa ibom vs your stupid state lays, you lying bitch..
Lovely responds
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Common run along you wimb.. Go to Rivers State you will see cultist like you Ebot ikot..
And you were right about rivers state... Find link below to Rivers state cult war currently ongoing in PH?

https://www.nairaland.com/6327347/breaking-houses-burnt-rivers-cultists
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by bigbauer(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Akwa Ibom state and white elephant projects. They have A1 in that. A state that I am very sure is among the Top5 states with a high unemployment rate.

Even Ibom Tropicana cannot be accessed by the majority of their indigenes, yet they keep building more. They are lucky the indigenes are quite content and not prone to crime- the crime rate in that state would have been something else.

And I hope you're typing this from Akwa Ibom? see STFU

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by bigbauer(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mckhala80:
As an Akwaibomite , this one is real. But those rice farms and the rest were pure scam and photo shoppings. I respect the honorable minister of the Niger Delta Republic and former governor of Akwa Ibom state , chief doctor Godswill Obot Akpabio , the uncommon transformer. His works speaks for him even now...

current using Eagle flour. it's much better than Golden penny and Dangote classic flours combined.

Modified:. It's kings not eagle
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Seun360:

The guy made a valid point. AKS wey dry like stock fish, hunger is in the land. Most the guys I knew there have relocated to either PHC, Lagos or Abuja.

Who go patronise mall?

Las las it will be a tourist attraction like Ibom plaza if care is not taken.
Another senseless comment... Do you know the business people are doing at Ibom plaza?
And were you told its was PPP arrangement?
Again get sense oo
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Adabekee04(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
michlins:
I didn't know there are lots of Nairalander (s) who stay in Nnewi. Which side you dey.

Btw that Rohan stores is almost off from the town. That mall at round about is the best situated mall

I am from uruagu
Ooh! There’s a mall at roundabout? Never knew
I haven’t visited the Roban stores . I am not around at the moment
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by michlins(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Adabekee04:

I am from uruagu
Ooh! There’s a mall at roundabout? Never knew
I haven’t visited the Roban stores . I am not around at the moment
ok anytime you're around, just holla and we might visit together
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
More on the mall

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
International mall

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria #1 modern mall

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
West African most luxurious mall is in Akwa Ibom

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
I so love this views they are so lovely Chai Akwa Ibomite with taste chai

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s]
Keep laughing stupidly cos you biafra ain't landlocked.. Why won't you travel to north korea when it's 1000 times better than your dead undeveloped region? Name one yoruba state anyone could be proud of.[/s]
i will rather travel to north korea than step my feet into landlocked biafra.
Now go fvck yourselve if it pain you that biafra is landlocked..
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Abi make i relocate come Akwa Ibom ni. Shey your girls sabi s**k and f**k well sha.
Yes, including your sisters.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
kingsavage:
i will rather travel to north korea than step my feet into landlocked biafra.
Now go fvck yourselve if it pain you that biafra is landlocked..
Nah son.. Don't mistake your landlocked dirty southwest to biafra.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s]
Nah son.. Don't mistake your landlocked dirty southwest to biafra.[/s]
lanlocked tiny shithole biafra grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't want to learn nonsense, you don't know how things work over there, I bet you've never been to Akwa-ibom state before and you think you can just sit in your room and analyse nonsense.

Who's talking about coming and taking pictures? FYI there are people that go to the mall buy something of less than #500 then stay there and relax.

I bet you don't even know what a mall is, you just sit in your room and post nonsense.

You can imagine the airhead. Someone going to the mall to buy something less than #500 and relaxing.
You think the tenants in the mall will use your less than 500 bulls.hit and relaxation to pay rent,utility and service charge? You think the mall will use your less than #500 to pay workers, buy diesel and maintain facilities?

Bushman like you.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
kingsavage:
lanlocked tiny shithole biafra grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself in your ogbomosho hut.. You're the landlocked tribe.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Sagay212:

You can imagine the airhead. Someone going to the mall to buy something less than #500 and relaxing.
You think the tenants in the mall will use your less than 500 bulls.hit and relaxation to pay rent,utility and service charge? You think the mall will use your less than #500 to pay workers, buy diesel and maintain facilities?

Bushman like you.

Oga rest, you don't even know what a mall is to begin with, so it's a waste of time explaining things to you.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s]
Keep deceiving yourself in your ogbomosho hut.. You're the landlocked tribe. [/s]
landlocked tiny shithole biafra grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
kingsavage:
landlocked tiny shithole biafra grin grin
[/s]
Landlocked smelly south west.. Biafra got coasts in uyo you're dying after.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Adabekee04(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2020
michlins:
ok anytime you're around, just holla and we might visit together

Smile! Alright
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s]
Landlocked smelly south west.. Biafra got coasts in uyo you're dying after.[/s]
landlocked waterless tiny shithole biafra grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingsavage:
landlocked waterless tiny shithole biafra grin grin grin
It's obvious you're not normal.. Sorry for your sad life.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
This look really beautiful but do you know saving money serves as a protection against financial emergency. With iNest you can get up to 10% of your savings towards your financial goal. Click on link below to start.

Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just look at your fraudulent comeback. Lol. Typical for someone who lacks the ability to graciously accept defeat or admit wrong - clutching at straws till the end. Smh
Why in the heck are you reminding me that this mall was tagged the biggest in Nigeria months back on Nairaland? Did you see me in this forum on that particular thread? Or you think i have all-seeing eyes to see every article written in Nairaland every day of the year? Mtcheew.That's just part of your scheme to avoid admitting being wrong. Any way we look at it, your claim is irrelevant to the issue at hand now because this article mentions "luxurious" and there is no way in the article the world "largest" is seen. Your argument is moot.
Go rest for chair abeg!
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

As weak and low as your capacity seems, I will remind you that this same mall was posted on Nairaland some months ago before completion and it was tagged the biggest in Nigeria. Oh, you didn't read that or your capacity was nowhere to be found then?

Some of you just enter people anyhow, you type like you know it all. What exactly do you know?
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by kingsavage: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
FuckThaMod:
It's obvious i am not normal.. Sorry for my sad life.
yeah.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s][/s]
ubee:
Just look at your fraudulent comeback. Lol. Typical for someone who lacks the ability to graciously accept defeat or admit wrong - clutching at straws till the end. Smh
Why in the heck are you reminding me that this mall was tagged the biggest in Nigeria months back on Nairaland? Did you see me in this forum on that particular thread? Or you think i have all-seeing eyes to see every article written in Nairaland every day of the year? Mtcheew.That's just part of your scheme to avoid admitting being wrong. Any way we look at it, your claim is irrelevant to the issue at hand now because this article mentions "luxurious" and there is no way in the article the world "largest" is seen. Your argument is moot.
Go rest for chair abeg!
[s][/s]

Are you talking?
No! You are just a noise maker. Merry Christmas in advance.
Jesus is the reason for the season. New year is coming, try and grow, not only physically but mentally too. #peace
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2021
bigbauer:

current using Eagle flour. it's much better than Golden penny and Dangote classic flours combined.
I tire ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2021
Hunchogee:

Shut up., he stole the money made for the mall and its hotel.. Akpabio's and propaganda na like 5&6..
All these Ipob nuisance , unu go hear whnii after PMB don finish with una, Idiotic biafraternity.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:28pm On May 31, 2021
Mckhala80:
All these Ipob nuisance , unu go hear whnii after PMB don finish with una, Idiotic biafraternity.
Ame nekeseme etieti. Do my moniker looks like somebody from the yeast.. You and ipob are both misguided wimbs. Unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better? / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.