Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor (713 Views)

NAF Will Be Conducting Air Strikes In Niger Republic Soon / Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye tells Yoruba people
In a statement released on Tuesday by the Media and Communications Secretary of the group, Akintoye said Yoruba people all over the world should be prepared to welcome their freedom in no distant future.
Professor Banji Akintoye, the Alana of Ilana Omo Oduduwa and a member of the Senate during the Second Republic, has said Yoruba people’s journey to redemption has beguN
In a statement released on Tuesday by the Media and Communications Secretary of the group, Akintoye said Yoruba people all over the world should be prepared to welcome their freedom in no distant future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by flokii: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
How this is biafra headache is what I still don't get.. does your exitence depend on Yoruba affairs or what sort of obsession is this.

1 Like

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by LogoDesigner01: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hnnm
But I wonder why the man above is already calling names when he was the first person to comment.

See what politicians has turned our emotions to,for their own greed and selfish interests. As if they have you in their plans.

God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by MrColdsweat: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yorubas are not ambitious. They have everything they need to be independent but they are very comfortable collecting crumbs from abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by flokii: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

As an impostor whose job failed
Now face the topic
A Yoruba elder just said oduduwa nation will be announce soon
What do you have to say?

It's none of your business, that's the point I'm driving at..

How many Yorubas here do you see opening threads on Oduduwa republic matters? I don't know why you are taking paracetamol for another person's headache really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

It's none of your business, that's my point..

How many Yorubas here do you see opening threads on Oduduwa republic matters? I don't know why you are paracetamol for another person's headache really!
Since you have nothing to say
Swerve so people that are enlighten can comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by OsuAmaka: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Yorubas are not ambitious. They have everything they need to be independent but they are very comfortable collecting crumbs from abuja.
I guess ibos politicians are going to Abuja for holy Communion.
Igbos have only one ambition.

-Osu amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by nairalandankrah: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Oluwa!!
Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by nairalandankrah: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
flokii:

It's none of your business, that's the point I'm driving at..

How many Yorubas here do you see opening threads on Oduduwa republic matters? I don't know why you are taking paracetamol for another person's headache really!
But you and your likes keep opening different threads on ipob and Biafra matters..
You are the exact replica of what you're accusing him of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Prepared To Welcome Independence Of Oduduwa Republic Soon, Akintoye Tells Yor by kabillionaire(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Hnnm
But I wonder why the man above is already calling names when he was the first person to comment.

See what politicians has turned our emotions to,for their own greed and selfish interests. As if they have you in their plans.

God help us

I wonder such tribalism ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

..... / Germany Picks Ghana As Location For Its West African Centre For Global Health / Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.